Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to make an online shop selling BTCs on Wordpress - what plugins to choose  (Read 821 times)
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:21:50 AM

Shortly - i want to sell BTCs of: 0,5BTC 1BTC 1,BTC + my fee.

Which plugins can let me achieve that? I seen plugins chaning USD price to right BTC price + fees [ie woocommerce] but what about changing BTCs price for USDs to be paid?
So lets say i sell 1BTC and need to set price in BTC not in USD. I cannot find such plugins right now.

---
to be clear - local shop will not be mine yet people will be able to sell BTCs there and get cash.
then i get the BTCs, pay back the owner and get BTCs.

of courrse theres fee of mine on top of that.

what plugins can make it work guys?

johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:00:41 PM

I believe cryptowoo is ur best bet because they have advanced option to connect with a currency symbol changing plugin that allows for btc pricing jn the way ur talking about.  Definitely worth a look..
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 12:09:25 PM

I would recommend using the GoUrl plugin. It can convert BTC to Fiat and also integrate it to WooCommerce plugin for easy checkout.
Check here : https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:18:55 PM

just be careful when updating your wordpress core because sometimes it affects the plugins, compatibility issues are just a pain in the ass. have few wordpress blogs back then and its crazy that my hosting almost block my account because of plugins that eat up bandwidth.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:18:47 PM

I would recommend using the GoUrl plugin. It can convert BTC to Fiat and also integrate it to WooCommerce plugin for easy checkout.
Check here : https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

Do u know for sure if gourl allows middleman-less handling if u dont want to do direct fiat conversion?  I was never able to figure that part out but they sorta advertise it like its an option..

Cryptowoo is my vite if u dont need immediate fiat conversions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: