Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YSC 0.0.1] - Another important coin announcement, Launch Suspended!  (Read 963 times)
aseriousgogetta (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:06:20 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 05:51:30 AM by aseriousgogetta

Working on a another alt coin. Changes will be the order of the day. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Codebase will be heavily modified if not completely replaced after foundation takes over on agreed upon date.

YSC - Yard Sale Coin - 2015 (will be coming in two sides; YSCv1 && YSCv2) Refer to future ICO post for more info.

Do Not Use.Still being formatted for the foundations needs. Will be heavily modified upon public launch of product. && Always be careful with beta software. This is just an ANN.

To help further development of this coin please join our IRC discussion channel on Freenode. #yardsalecoin
Donations are appreciated as well but certainly not expected. If your researching alt coin launches your probably trying to make a $, not spend it.

http://s16.postimg.org/qgqyefrgk/coin.jpg -- screenshot of yardsalecoin wallet. 07/15

Attention!
This coin is currently "working" but should not be used! It will be undergoing heavy modification. Seed nodes are not currently active for the source on Github but could be put online after building the daemon from source. I just wanted to announce the coin's presence to recruit for help in the IRC channel. Vires in Numeris.  Grin

YardSaleCoin ; a vision of the future.

I have been working on an idea for a while now. I am currently at a point in this that I need to collaborate. Here is my pitch;

This is not only going to be another cryptocurrency, it's going to be a standardization of yard sales. I have been playing with this idea for around 2 years now.. Watching alt after alt launch.. seeing ridiculous things happening in the industry and learning alot about economics along the way. My idea for this coin is kind of two sided; a coin & a foundation. The coin is another alt. simple. the foundation is where it gets deep. This will be a community involved, dac, standardizing the way people even have a yard sale. It will sponsor many things along the lines of public awareness, ethics, laws, safety, & security. It will be made up of community votes that can't be cheated due to blockchain technology. Wink So cool.

Along with this 2 sided coin is even more.. The idea that we can make something cool that helps people.

What I am asking for; Funding && Volunteers

I have a server but no electricity due to hardships. Not asking for a handout. I work every chance I get.. but if you !tip for a line of code you liked it would help make all coders feel appreciated and that feeds the cycle. =)  

but even more then money; which everyone needs.. I need volunteers. I need people with vision to help make this a reality. Contact to help.

more information will be released when available. still working on policies for the foundation & legal issues state-to-state.. I am currently focusing my efforts on the contigent 48 states.

Here's what I currently have and what I am working on getting together.. No idea for an actual timeline of this yet.. It has been 2 years of watching alts jump up while I have been planning this out.. Grantcoin is a nice copy of what I want to do with the foundation. Sort of. but we will standardize the way you have a yard sale. In the near future you will list when you and your family are having a yard sale by pushing the info to an app on your smart phone. This app will have been developed by the foundation. Non profit was my first idea but it is still being negotiated via this Announcement. What would you the community suggest? Anyways, more talk on this via IRC all; freenode #yardsalecoin.

http://github.com/yardsalecoin ; http://d-h.st/cAxZ --> The Latest image is not the actual latest source, simply a set of documents being gathered and revised.

PoW scrypt coin. currently the network is down. 0 active seed nodes and source is outdated. Upcoming release will be heavily modified so stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:13:59 AM

Working on a another alt coin. Changes will be the order of the day. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Codebase will be heavily modified if not completely replaced after foundation takes over on agreed upon date.

YSC - Yard Sale Coin - 2015 (will be coming in two sides; YSCv1 && YSCv2) Refer to future ICO post for more info.

Do Not Use.Still being formatted for the foundations needs. Will be heavily modified upon public launch of product. && Always be careful with beta software. This is just an ANN.

To help further development of this coin please join our IRC discussion channel on Freenode. #yardsalecoin
Donations are appreciated as well but certainly not expected. If your researching alt coin launches your probably trying to make a $, not spend it.

http://s16.postimg.org/qgqyefrgk/coin.jpg -- screenshot of yardsalecoin wallet. 07/15

Attention!
This coin is currently "working" but should not be used! It will be undergoing heavy modification. Seed nodes are not currently active for the source on Github but could be put online after building the daemon from source. I just wanted to announce the coin's presence to recruit for help in the IRC channel. Vires in Numeris.  Grin

YardSaleCoin ; a vision of the future.

I have been working on an idea for a while now. I am currently at a point in this that I need to collaborate. Here is my pitch;

This is not only going to be another cryptocurrency, it's going to be a standardization of yard sales. I have been playing with this idea for around 2 years now.. Watching alt after alt launch.. seeing ridiculous things happening in the industry and learning alot about economics along the way. My idea for this coin is kind of two sided; a coin & a foundation. The coin is another alt. simple. the foundation is where it gets deep. This will be a community involved, dac, standardizing the way people even have a yard sale. It will sponsor many things along the lines of public awareness, ethics, laws, safety, & security. It will be made up of community votes that can't be cheated due to blockchain technology. Wink So cool.

Along with this 2 sided coin is even more.. The idea that we can make something cool that helps people.

What I am asking for; Funding && Volunteers

I have a server but no electricity due to hardships. Not asking for a handout. I work every chance I get.. but if you !tip for a line of code you liked it would help make all coders feel appreciated and that feeds the cycle. =)  

but even more then money; which everyone needs.. I need volunteers. I need people with vision to help make this a reality. Contact to help.

more information will be released when available. still working on policies for the foundation & legal issues state-to-state.. I am currently focusing my efforts on the contigent 48 states.

Here's what I currently have and what I am working on getting together.. No idea for an actual timeline of this yet.. It has been 2 years of watching alts jump up while I have been planning this out.. Grantcoin is a nice copy of what I want to do with the foundation. Sort of. but we will standardize the way you have a yard sale. In the near future you will list when you and your family are having a yard sale by pushing the info to an app on your smart phone. This app will have been developed by the foundation. Non profit was my first idea but it is still being negotiated via this Announcement. What would you the community suggest? Anyways, more talk on this via IRC all; freenode #yardsalecoin.

http://github.com/yardsalecoin ; http://d-h.st/cAxZ --> The Latest image is not the actual latest source, simply a set of documents being gathered and revised.

PoW scrypt coin. currently the network is down. 0 active seed nodes and source is outdated. Upcoming release will be heavily modified so stay tuned.
Useful information. Thanks i will stay up to date
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: