Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 07:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free EU bank account and Prepaid Visa card - METHOD (Autobuy)  (Read 1184 times)
tzman (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:36:16 AM

I'm selling method about opening free EU bank account and getting prepaid Visa card, all VCC and VBA services around here are using this method.

You can use this method to start your own VBA&VCC service or Limited paypal cashout service or any other service.

Code: VISA MB EUR,USD and Pounds
Type: Anonymous reloadable VISA prepaid card with it's own IBAN

Fees:
    Cashless transactions: free of charge
    Check balance or transaction history at ATM: 0.5 EUR
    Check balance/transaction history online or by phone: free of charge
    Currency conversion fee: 3 %

Details:
    Online panel can be used to check balance, card status, remaining annual limit and last 20 transactions;
    Online panel can be used without any registration;
    Online panel available in English, German and Polish;

Price: $25 BTC

AUTOBUY

miguelct

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:32:58 PM

Any vouch?

It's pretty expensive for a blind shot.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:29:02 AM

Are you selling the guide to create the accounts or you are selling the actual account and please state the country because we have many European countries.

whitec11

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:40:27 PM

Are you selling the guide to create the accounts or you are selling the actual account and please state the country because we have many European countries.

Online panel available in English, German and Polish;

I'm quite sure he's selling polish cards of the kind that will be limited in 2 seconds after you load some money to them.
tzman (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:54:19 PM

It's guide how to create bank account and get cards
superpanos2

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:05:54 PM

I find it quite a bit overpriced.
Also, any vouch copies?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:56:03 PM

There are plenty guides similar to this already available for free on the internet. You should be more specific as to the method - is it your own, original method or is it already elsewhere? Which country is it? How can you guarantee that the guide will work? What if it doesn't? Do you offer lifetime support with the method? Will you give vouch copies out?

You need to give all these answers before anyone here at bitcointalk purchases this, I think.
BrinK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:21:46 PM

If the other guy can sell these free vcc's for 5 bucks then the guide can cost 25 or more Grin

I see many free stuff for sale here. It seems like members of this forum have a lot of money burning their pockets.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: