Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida gun-shop owner declares store 'Muslim-free zone'  (Read 808 times)
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:29:22 AM

A Florida gun shop owner has declared his business a “Muslim-free zone” after last week’s shooting rampage in Tennessee that left four Marines and a Navy sailor dead.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” Andy Hallinan said in a video posted to his Inverness, Fla., gun shop’s Facebook page Saturday. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

Read More

Ok, this is going to get interesting. Obama & Co. don't want people to have guns, but now that a gun dealer won't sell guns to people he feels would create a threat will Obama make this into a deal similar to not selling someone a wedding cake? Does Obama defend gun ownership? I'm saying he does.
fungfung

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:30:29 AM

A gun owner who is opposed to the 2nd amendment? And the 1st apparently.
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:31:40 AM

How the hell will he know if a customer is a Muslim or not?
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:32:23 AM

wow, guess this guy hates the 2nd Amendment.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:32:55 AM

wow, guess this guy hates the 2nd Amendment.

The guy owns a store that surrounds him in the 2nd Amendment.

Next?
rodzimajid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:33:35 AM

Private companies should not be allowed to do this. Slippery slope. However, the government should ban anyone associated with extremist organizations from owning guns. That includes Islam.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:34:46 AM

The guy owns a store that surrounds him in the 2nd Amendment.

Next?

The 2nd Amendment doesn't allow infringements based on ethnicity or religion.

Refusing sale of a firearm simply due to religion, violates the clear principles and values of the 2nd Amendment.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:35:28 AM

Refusing sale of a firearm simply due to religion, violates the clear principles and values of the 2nd Amendment.

So I'm correct, Obama is going to force this gun store owner to sell guns right before he takes the guns away.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:36:52 AM

So I'm correct, Obama is going to force this gun store owner to sell guns right before he takes the guns away.

No he won't force anyone to do anything.

Gun store will be sued and ordered to not discriminate by Florida state court.
Loqkani07

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:38:22 AM

Private companies should not be allowed to do this. Slippery slope. However, the government should ban anyone associated with extremist organizations from owning guns. That includes Islam.

This citizen should be forced by the government to sell guns to people he deems extremists, but the government should ban anyone from purchasing guns they deem extremist?

Wow, bizarre.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:39:27 AM

This citizen should be forced by the government to sell guns to people he deems extremists, but the government should ban anyone from purchasing guns they deem extremist?

Wow, bizarre.

Deeming anyone of the Muslim faith a "dangerous terrorist", is absurd and bigoted.
katilja

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:40:37 AM

Ok, this is going to get interesting. Obama & Co. don't want people to have guns, but now that a gun dealer won't sell guns to people he feels would create a threat will Obama make this into a deal similar to not selling someone a wedding cake? Does Obama defend gun ownership? I'm saying he does.

So the gun shop owner won't sell guns to those who might do harm to fellow patriots.
Who was Chris Kyle shot by?

Guy just painted a target on himself for lawsuits.
tomor

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:41:14 AM

Guy was on tv. Said himself that the ban is unenforceable, which means it is largely a publicity stunt to make his gunshop more profitable.

I think I'm going to start a store and then refuse to do business with anyone who believes in capitalism and buying things. You can send contributions though.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:42:46 AM

And that is getting us killed. We allow the muslims to come here, and kill our people. Muslim free zones would be a much safer place to be. You can not argue the fact that muslims are damn good at killing and detonating. They do it world wide every day!! Don't take my word for, just listen to them. They do exactly as they say they will. Terrorist do not parse their words!!
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:43:46 AM

Deeming anyone of the Muslim faith a "dangerous terrorist", is absurd and bigoted.

Have you even read the paper, googled the news? Have you heard lately of this thing called isis? Dude, you can wave your white flag all you want, but the killing is not gonna stop. These people are for real and they play on guys like you that indirectly stand up for them by calling those that are tired of watching our American brothers and sisters getting beheaded, set on fire, shot in the open, or detonated in a crowd of innocent people. The only thing that will stop this, is going after them. Singing coombaya and appeasement is a joke.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:45:09 AM

Have you even read the paper, googled the news? Have you heard lately of this thing called isis? Dude, you can wave your white flag all you want, but the killing is not gonna stop. These people are for real and they play on guys like you that indirectly stand up for them by calling those that are tired of watching our American brothers and sisters getting beheaded, set on fire, shot in the open, or detonated in a crowd of innocent people. The only thing that will stop this, is going after them. Singing coombaya and appeasement is a joke.

lol!!!!!

all Muslims in the USA are ISIS?

does that mean all Jews are Mossad?
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:46:13 AM

So the gun shop owner won't sell guns to those who might do harm to fellow patriots.

While you make a good point, crazy people are everywhere. The difference is, that muslims are supported, paraded, funded, armed, protected, and encouraged by their theocratic govt.'s to kill the infidel. Just who do you think the infidels are?
Loqkani07

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:48:16 AM

Well an FFL has different rules than say, a bakery.

By law an FFL is legally protected from selling a gun to anyone.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:50:30 AM

lol!!!!!

all Muslims in the USA are ISIS?

does that mean all Jews are Mossad?

Pew survey shows that the vast majority of muslims support the killing of infidels. Wake up...you know better..
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:52:44 AM

No he won't force anyone to do anything.

Gun store will be sued and ordered to not discriminate by Florida state court.

So in other words, he will be FORCED to sell guns....the hypocrisy of the Left is MINDBOGGLING!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: