Not able to mine consistently on my 4870x2 using sdk 2.4. with deepbit pool.
Tried GUIMiner, but within a few min both cores shut down with an error message saying "verification failed, check hardware". Read that Pheonix continues hashing after error is found, but it too gives me an error "Kernel error: Unusual behavior from OpenCL. Hardware problem?". Even though it contintues to process, the error shows up quite frequently.
Here are the things I've tried so far, to no avail.
1. Checked "Disable Catalyst A.I." under ccc 3d settings
2. Ran phoenix from two seperate dir's
3. Unplugged second monitor, so that second dvi port has dummy plug in it
4. Tried running phoenix with poclbm and phatk kernals
5. Tried reducing workload and agression parms
Results over a 5 hour period running on one core only with these parms.
phoenix -u http://user@host:email@example.com:8332
-k poclbm DEVICE=1 VECTORS AGGRESSION=3 WORKSIZE=128
- 20 accapted shares
- 10 rejected shares
- Kernel error popping up several times an hour, though there was an hour and a half stretch without error
- Phoenix Log shows "LP: New work pushed" every three to five minutes, but a result accepted or rejected message sparadically. Sometimes response comes every 5 mintues, sometimes once an hour, and other times several responses within a few seconds.
Full log is herehttp://pastebin.com/eVS4P5pE
Can anyone offer any advice on what I can try to make this work properly?