Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Are you saying you will fork to Proof of Stake?

No but have a network of masternodes processing transactions - there is no need for a secondary hashing layer

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

Our goal is to provide secure value storage and transfer facility automatically with our fixed total of 16 Billion coins. We will certainly implement rewards to those providing hashing nodes but these will not incentivise competitive mining.

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:18:22 PM

You can buy half a percent of the total 16 billion (a reasonable Dev premine) here https://yobit.net/en/trade/CARBON/BTC for less than 2 BTC (and this is all that is currently left on the market) - I don't know how this compares to many of the ICO's out there but this project is live and we're gunning for it to work

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:18:20 AM

dev seems to be in a coma
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

We've just got better things to do than delete the troll's posts - which is all we have to do here prior to having developments to report...

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

We've just got better things to do than delete the troll's posts - which is all we have to do here prior to having developments to report...

Sorry dude.  There's only one person behind this.  Don't know why you keep posting with different accounts.  You come across as snobbish.  Not sure what the basis of that would be.  There have been zero technical developments for this coin for years, and yet you seem to think your perception of progress is all that matters.
axismundi

Activity: 407

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:21:49 AM

All good dude, only there's actually a few people involved in the development, maintenance of the network. There's a few others involved in growing the user base and there are many holding coins.

Our development goal having gained control of the repository was to secure our blockchain at low hashrates. We did this using the same thing that holds most PoS coins together, but without the bloat of staking blocks. We achieved that a little over a year ago, in the most pragmatic way we had available to us.

The network is still working just fine, as is our android wallet.

Here's the thing - bitcoin is brilliant
and so we didn't feel the need to develop it past removing the temptation for transaction processors to compete with energy usage (or just making it work without the massive arbitrary computation). We're working to add services at this time because that's what we need. Developments to the security will be considered when the market capitalisation necessitates it, there's a plan in place. I'll just say again - Bitcoin is brilliant.

Please do not mistake "rising above it" as snobbishness. Having been watching the thread I'm sure you can understand the extent of the issue. As someone recent to the project you may not know that several attempts over the course of the past three years have been made to address the troll's claims and reason with it, unfortunately each time the campaign was re-escalated and the bogus claims were repeated. We're under no illusions about the troll being what it is unfortunately.

The Dalai Lama take home: If someone wishes to make written claims that some of your words are untrue, then no amount of further words will fix the problem.

The coins donated to the environment by the early participants remain untouched, the blockchain cannot tell lies.

Progress for us right now is nurturing relationships that can help this work and I can assure you it is being made, every day. However nothing is going to make it here until contracts are signed, or services developed; and it's tough, and it takes time. No comas going on that I'm aware of.

The owner of this thread's role is to moderate this thread, it doesn't matter who does it, it's following rules. We made it because it was required.

loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:59:31 AM

https://mineblocks.co.uk/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3007 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

port vardriff

Happy Mining

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:36:52 AM

https://mineblocks.co.uk/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3007 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

port vardriff

Happy Mining

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Thank you loutchano. Will send you 1M coins in 6 months for your efforts. If up to 3 people want to commit a small asic 300kh to 1.3mh we will pay 1M Carbon per year for doing so, provided you can demonstrate a minimum of 75% uptime.

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

Hey Carboncoin community,  I am polycryptoblog, Marketing Manager at SuperNET.

I am here to tell you about 2 different opportunities for the Carboncoin community.

The First being that Carboncoin is included in our Agama multi-coin wallet.  This allows for rapid full-node syncing as well as parallel syncing of multiple coins at once.  A vastly superior option to traditional QT wallets.  This wallet will also to be home to InstantDEX, which will allow for cross-blockchain atomic swaps of Carboncoin into other coins.

Another option  is our Assetchain creation system.   Imagine if Carboncoin was more energy-efficient and at the same time achieved Bitcoin level security. Additionally  imagine if it had the capabilities of ZCash's privacy and access to the vast array of SuperNET technology.     That is what we are offering you if you should choose to accept it.   We are interested in providing better solutions for developers and are willing to help fellow blockchain movements.

Here is the link for our Agama multi coin wallet  https://supernet.org/en/products/agama    It currently is in beta due to amount of improvements and additions that we are making  but it is fully functional

Feel free to ask any questions,  I will do my best to answer them.

Enjoy!

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

Hey Carboncoin community,  I am polycryptoblog, Marketing Manager at SuperNET.

I am here to tell you about 2 different opportunities for the Carboncoin community.

The First being that Carboncoin is included in our Agama multi-coin wallet.  This allows for rapid full-node syncing as well as parallel syncing of multiple coins at once.  A vastly superior option to traditional QT wallets.  This wallet will also to be home to InstantDEX, which will allow for cross-blockchain atomic swaps of Carboncoin into other coins.

Another option  is our Assetchain creation system.   Imagine if Carboncoin was more energy-efficient and at the same time achieved Bitcoin level security. Additionally  imagine if it had the capabilities of ZCash's privacy and access to the vast array of SuperNET technology.     That is what we are offering you if you should choose to accept it.   We are interested in providing better solutions for developers and are willing to help fellow blockchain movements.

Here is the link for our Agama multi coin wallet  https://supernet.org/en/products/agama    It currently is in beta due to amount of improvements and additions that we are making  but it is fully functional

Feel free to ask any questions,  I will do my best to answer them.

Enjoy!

Very interested in discussing these further and we'd absolutely like to be included in the multi coin wallet. We'll be in touch with you in a few days to talk logistics. Sending you a pm with a skype handle to add. Thank you for reaching out!

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:25:00 AM

Hey Carboncoin community,  I am polycryptoblog, Marketing Manager at SuperNET.

The First being that Carboncoin is included in our Agama multi-coin wallet.  This allows for rapid full-node syncing as well as parallel syncing of multiple coins at once.  A vastly superior option to traditional QT wallets.  This wallet will also to be home to InstantDEX, which will allow for cross-blockchain atomic swaps of Carboncoin into other coins.

Another option  is our Assetchain creation system.   Imagine if Carboncoin was more energy-efficient and at the same time achieved Bitcoin level security. Additionally  imagine if it had the capabilities of ZCash's privacy and access to the vast array of SuperNET technology.     That is what we are offering you if you should choose to accept it.   We are interested in providing better solutions for developers and are willing to help fellow blockchain movements.

Here is the link for our Agama multi coin wallet  https://supernet.org/en/products/agama    It currently is in beta due to amount of improvements and additions that we are making  but it is fully functional

Feel free to ask any questions,  I will do my best to answer them.

Enjoy!

Very interested in discussing these further and we'd absolutely like to be included in the multi coin wallet. We'll be in touch with you in a few days to talk logistics. Sending you a pm with a skype handle to add. Thank you for reaching out!

Carboncoin as it is right now is already in Agama, so no worries there.  

I would love to discuss further options,  I will add you to Skype.   I am going to be available all during the week and will send you a message.

Talk to you soon!
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

You can buy half a percent of the total 16 billion (a reasonable Dev premine) here https://yobit.net/en/trade/CARBON/BTC for less than 2 BTC (and this is all that is currently left on the market) - I don't know how this compares to many of the ICO's out there but this project is live and we're gunning for it to work

I wouldn't even throw 0.02 btc at it lol Why the fuck do u call 16 billion a reasonable premine? Im okay to pay 20 dollars for the exact amount, if anybody interested don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I don't care what road this one will go, I just collect rare coins and am willing to buy ur bags for peanuts but u can treat my offer as a gesture of kindness if u like.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

This coin had a fair launch back at the start of 2014. There are many participants and many holders. You can no longer buy that amount for that price as they have already gone.

Keep it polite or you will be deleted.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:40:22 PM

bought a bit looks like this is something worth holding considering the longevity of the coin.
axismundi

Activity: 407

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

bought a bit looks like this is something worth holding considering the longevity of the coin.

You probably wont regret that

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

It's day 2 at the Carboncoin pop up Cafe in Dalston, London, where any coffee is 13 800 CARBON or approximately 50p!

Check out the twitter or facebook for more details!

nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

You probably wont regret that

Old coins are back in the game, whats up with this one?
Any dev up?
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

do you guys have a slack channel or like a discord channel to talk about things? Coin took a big dip today! Back at 1!
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

do you guys have a slack channel or like a discord channel to talk about things? Coin took a big dip today! Back at 1!

Organise some, is dev still alive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: