Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Do you mean total coins offered or the amount we are looking to raise?

Coins Smiley

We will initially be offering Tokens which will represent 4B of the new coins or some 25% of circulation. Any surplus will be added to block rewards for network contributors.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

Those people should be punished for what they did. There are many flaws in the system defined in the Kyoto Protocol, and many can be identified as obviously leading the system to failure. These flaws represent much of the reason why our environmental donations wallet is mandated to plant biodiverse forest, not deal in carbon credits.

However, our continued research over the past years has revealed many good people in the sector doing things which are worthy of funding, and we want to help them. We have also identified many barriers to entry in the existing system, which our system will remove. All this will be made clear in the whitepaper.

Carboncoin is about making money flow to people who do good things for the environment. - 1

Carboncoin is not about taxing large corporations, or giving large polluters and excuse to continue. - 2

Our new functionality is going to make us much, much more effective at 1 - and we're quite excited about it.

Dear,

very nice. I hope you will be very honest and trasparent because people will give you money for charitable projects.

Regards

It's not only going to be transparent, it'll also be compliant

oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

Coins Smiley

We will initially be offering Tokens which will represent 4B of the new coins or some 25% of circulation. Any surplus will be added to block rewards for network contributors.

25% ICO is kinda big one. You have to pull some nice stuff out of the sleeve/code to make it work. Also price is still at 1 satoshi. So basically you will be able to get 40-80BTC from ICO (if price stay's same).

I would like to suggest for you to release whitepaper and introduce dev's at least 2 weeks before ICO offering. It will work out much better imo.

For now I will keep buying moar Carbon (almost in top100 Grin  )  
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

Coins Smiley

25% ICO is kinda big one. You have to pull some nice stuff out of the sleeve/code to make it work. Also price is still at 1 satoshi. So basically you will be able to get 40-80BTC from ICO (if price stay's same).

I would like to suggest for you to release whitepaper and introduce dev's at least 2 weeks before ICO offering. It will work out much better imo.

Nice work Smiley The offering is going to be packed with loads of extra incentives for participants. There are actually very few coins available at these price levels, so the adjustment should happen quickly. Pre-sale starts next week, and at least a V1 whitepaper needs to be completed by then. All information will be complete and released by the beginning of the actual crowdsale, so one month later.

magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:12:49 PM

Hey there! So just to confirm, the burn of the original tokens is 30% - e.g. if I own 10 CARBON before the ICO, it will be 7 CARBON after the ICO?

Coins Smiley

Nice work Smiley The offering is going to be packed with loads of extra incentives for participants. There are actually very few coins available at these price levels, so the adjustment should happen quickly. Pre-sale starts next week, and at least a V1 whitepaper needs to be completed by then. All information will be complete and released by the beginning of the actual crowdsale, so one month later.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:20:26 PM

Hello! That's correct although in reality you will swap your 10 Current CARBON for 7 New CARBON and 3 will be committed to the fundraise.

Hey there! So just to confirm, the burn of the original tokens is 30% - e.g. if I own 10 CARBON before the ICO, it will be 7 CARBON after the ICO?

Coins Smiley

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

Dear delfo2000

Please ignore the troll. He has been active for years and has shown repeatedly that he has no interest in listening to reasoned argument, causing us to simply resort to deleting his comments at our earliest opportunity.

We will not answer his comments and would thank you to delete them also.

We will deliver what we have said we will, and we will continue to do what we have set out to.

Thanks!

Dear,

your opinion is very clear. Now I hope carboncoin dev reply with:

1) whitepaper (I hope very clear)
2) update website
3) very honest ICO and tell us futures targets.

I repeat my opinion, carboncoin future projects are green and charity target, this is very good and many people believe, but developers must be very honest.

Regards

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

Coins Smiley

Wow just wow, this is nice hoping this project will be doing good in the market. since the bounty program offers a good deal and there are lots of perks for the investors definitely this project will be a success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
oldloco

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

Well will see how it goes. So far we don't have much to look at. But I really do hope that in same time ( or before ) ICO Dev's will step out from the shadows of internet and present them self. Transparency helps, especially when you doing ICO for old coin re-launch. You will be asking for people to show trust in you and send BTC for Carbon 2.0, also you will be in charge of the unclaimed coins (I can be wrong on that, but let  me know if I am). So looking from the investor point of view it is very risky business with this ICO. SYS, ETH, LISK and I believe more decent coins have dev's that is not hiding behind Nicknames in chats. So fingers X you will follow this good example and we will meet you "in person" Cheesy
ganeshgun

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Nice Project! but with SEC and all I wonder how people take ICO's
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

Well will see how it goes. So far we don't have much to look at. But I really do hope that in same time ( or before ) ICO Dev's will step out from the shadows of internet and present them self. Transparency helps, especially when you doing ICO for old coin re-launch. You will be asking for people to show trust in you and send BTC for Carbon 2.0, also you will be in charge of the unclaimed coins (I can be wrong on that, but let  me know if I am). So looking from the investor point of view it is very risky business with this ICO. SYS, ETH, LISK and I believe more decent coins have dev's that is not hiding behind Nicknames in chats. So fingers X you will follow this good example and we will meet you "in person" Cheesy

Very valid points, thank you. There will be full transparency on allocation of all funds raised into the company, and well as full disclosure of how our unclaimed coins are shared out. We'll be including details of the team in the whitepaper before we go live for the crowdsale.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Our mandate has been to ensure coins are available to the public throughout this project. We have kept to it.

We are taking the network we have built since our genesis block forward into our application of new technology. This is something we are doing because we care about the members of our network.

We are raising money in good faith to deliver our new endeavour to meet our specification, and have the greatest possible chance of meeting our environmental objectives.

Trolling is not acceptable. Trolling posts will be deleted.

Slanderous comments and unfounded accusations posted in an attempt to devalue what we have set out to do, and how far we have come to date (like the deleted comment to which altcoiner refers), will be regarded as trolling and deleted as such.

Our network continues to operate securely. Everyone who has acquired coins, still has them and can still transfer them, or sell them on exchange for more than they purchased them for.

@altcoiner555 Not a characteristic of most scams that is it? Moreover the charity coins are still intact, despite there being over 1BTC in the bid on exchange for the majority of the last 2 years. This project is about something much bigger than whatever accusations you are making.
Now, if you have nothing nice to say then kindly move on. If you say anything else slanderous you will be deleted into the future.
We have operated honestly throughout the project and this is not going to change, if you want to try to pick holes then all you are doing is wasting everyone's time.

Are you denying that you were selling coins above market price for cash on a website?
oldloco

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:05:25 AM by mprep

91,781,023.999 CARBON was dumped last night. 15,000,000 was sold at 2 and rest went for 1 sat .... However there was some buy's at 2 sat today.   Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

Our mandate has been to ensure coins are available to the public throughout this project. We have kept to it.

We are taking the network we have built since our genesis block forward into our application of new technology. This is something we are doing because we care about the members of our network.

We are raising money in good faith to deliver our new endeavour to meet our specification, and have the greatest possible chance of meeting our environmental objectives.

Slanderous comments and unfounded accusations posted in an attempt to devalue what we have set out to do, and how far we have come to date (like the deleted comment to which altcoiner refers), will be regarded as trolling and deleted as such.

Our network continues to operate securely. Everyone who has acquired coins, still has them and can still transfer them, or sell them on exchange for more than they purchased them for.

@altcoiner555 Not a characteristic of most scams that is it? Moreover the charity coins are still intact, despite there being over 1BTC in the bid on exchange for the majority of the last 2 years. This project is about something much bigger than whatever accusations you are making.
Now, if you have nothing nice to say then kindly move on. If you say anything else slanderous you will be deleted into the future.
We have operated honestly throughout the project and this is not going to change, if you want to try to pick holes then all you are doing is wasting everyone's time.

Are you denying that you were selling coins above market price for cash on a website?

I would be selling also at higher price is it was for cash. Look at localbitcoins.com - if you want buy with cash instead of going thru exchanges located abroad, you pay more.
altcoiner555

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

I would be selling also at higher price is it was for cash. Look at localbitcoins.com - if you want buy with cash instead of going thru exchanges located abroad, you pay more.

I'm not talking about a few percent here, and he appears to be denying it, and refers to basic information as "trolling".
oldloco

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

I'm not talking about a few percent here, and he appears to be denying it, and refers to basic information as "trolling".

Can you share a link with us? Can't find any offer to buy it for cash in http://carboncoin.cc/
altcoiner555

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:30:21 PM

No, hence past tense.
altcoiner555

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

No it's not a joke.  Dev originally promised that this coin was going to get trees planted and offset tons of Carbon and produced bogus math to backup his claim.  Then he promised for months all this innovation for the coin and how there was always a big update around the corner that was going to revolutionize crypto.  Then he claims that this coin is backed by all these people and the diversity chart is always referenced as supposed proof of all the people that have the coin.  If you look at the diversity chart almost all the wallets have the exact same round amount of coin in them.  This is an indicator that someone just split their wallet up into many other wallets.  Dev promoted that this coin was going to be usable to buy all these great things and and at one point had a web store to get coffee beans and trees delivered to your house.  No one ever purchased anything.  Dev then goes on to promote that he is having a pop up coffee shop for two days.  During those two days there was only a total of four transactions on his blockchain.  That means that at best only 4 people purchased coffee and I would bet good money that the four transactions actually had nothing to do with the coffee shop.  He literally hosted an event that no one showed up to.  This coin really has only one person on multiple accounts creating all the defensive posts and small volume of trades.  Never forget the Carbon Coin Forest that was planted years ago that is really just pictures of trees planted as a windbreak on someone's farm.  The forest is fake, the events are fake, the store is fake, the volume is fake,  the new coin transition is going to be faked. DEV IS A FRAUD.

To my understanding current dev/dev's are not the one whho made it? On another hand let's see how they will run this coin update/ico, it should be posted very soon. As for scam/shit/worthless - well we all here to make moneeeeeee. So fingers X it will get pumped like RDD did (I hope you agree with me that RDD is no better than current Carbon coin), and if ICO fails, pump never happen = I'm lost some BTC  Roll Eyes

Current dev is the one that made all the claims about the forest and everything else described in that post.
delfo2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

No it's not a joke.  Dev originally promised that this coin was going to get trees planted and offset tons of Carbon and produced bogus math to backup his claim.  Then he promised for months all this innovation for the coin and how there was always a big update around the corner that was going to revolutionize crypto.  Then he claims that this coin is backed by all these people and the diversity chart is always referenced as supposed proof of all the people that have the coin.  If you look at the diversity chart almost all the wallets have the exact same round amount of coin in them.  This is an indicator that someone just split their wallet up into many other wallets.  Dev promoted that this coin was going to be usable to buy all these great things and and at one point had a web store to get coffee beans and trees delivered to your house.  No one ever purchased anything.  Dev then goes on to promote that he is having a pop up coffee shop for two days.  During those two days there was only a total of four transactions on his blockchain.  That means that at best only 4 people purchased coffee and I would bet good money that the four transactions actually had nothing to do with the coffee shop.  He literally hosted an event that no one showed up to.  This coin really has only one person on multiple accounts creating all the defensive posts and small volume of trades.  Never forget the Carbon Coin Forest that was planted years ago that is really just pictures of trees planted as a windbreak on someone's farm.  The forest is fake, the events are fake, the store is fake, the volume is fake,  the new coin transition is going to be faked. DEV IS A FRAUD.

To my understanding current dev/dev's are not the one whho made it? On another hand let's see how they will run this coin update/ico, it should be posted very soon. As for scam/shit/worthless - well we all here to make moneeeeeee. So fingers X it will get pumped like RDD did (I hope you agree with me that RDD is no better than current Carbon coin), and if ICO fails, pump never happen = I'm lost some BTC  Roll Eyes

Dear.

I'm sure RDD and Carboncoin are different. RDD target is social (facebook, twitter ecc); Carboncoin target is our planet a green project. I'm not sure RDD is pumped, last months RDD dev's are changed and they working hard for android wallet and Redd-ID.
I think any crypto with good dev's will be good coin see Digibyte.
Now, I'm waiting carboncoin last steps, I hope good steps.
oldloco

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:11:13 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 07:20:36 PM by oldloco

To my understanding current dev/dev's are not the one whho made it? On another hand let's see how they will run this coin update/ico, it should be posted very soon. As for scam/shit/worthless - well we all here to make moneeeeeee. So fingers X it will get pumped like RDD did (I hope you agree with me that RDD is no better than current Carbon coin), and if ICO fails, pump never happen = I'm lost some BTC  Roll Eyes

Dear.

I'm sure RDD and Carboncoin are different. RDD target is social (facebook, twitter ecc); Carboncoin target is our planet a green project. I'm not sure RDD is pumped, last months RDD dev's are changed and they working hard for android wallet and Redd-ID.
I think any crypto with good dev's will be good coin see Digibyte.
Now, I'm waiting carboncoin last steps, I hope good steps.

RDD  saying they are social coin. While in reality they never did any upgrade apart from going POSV and there was not much social actions either.. I've been mining and running pool with RDD from day one when they came alive. It is zero inovation, plain and simple copy paste coin, that only claimed to be social coin. It's been for years on 4-7 satoshi price. Until recently it became well known, thanks to grp of whales that pumped it to insane 145, or so satoshi top price.
So innovation/tech wise these coins are in (almost) same lvl now. Just one been boosted/pumped while another not. Simples.
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Is this a project issued by the government? This LOGO is very green. It's neither cold nor hot for so long. I see it again this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: