Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:30:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ [WTS] Senior Member Account 0.18 BTC ★★★  (Read 555 times)
Black Kitten (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:37:33 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 09:27:03 AM by Black Kitten

I'am selling a Senior Member account , don't come here just to boost your postcount or signature compaign .

Posts count : ~400
Activity : 280
Signature : Enrolled
Signed message : Available from couple of months ago .
Trust : 0: -0 / +0  (have positive feedback but not from DefaultTrust members)
Escrow : Accepted
Others : there is no active loans , and Bans and no scam accusations . Posts are good quality .

Price : 0.18 BTC
More then that you can't find anything lower then that .

I'am a Newbie so I have restrictions on posting and private message ,simply contact me with your ICQ and I will add you my self .

Black Kitten (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:11:26 PM

I received PM's so please don't try to screw me over with those prices, price that I'am offering is more then fair .
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:12:36 AM

I received PM's so please don't try to screw me over with those prices, price that I'am offering is more then fair .
well it depends on various things such as bitcoin price at the moment and market prices, i also believe its a bit too much, if you will be thinking about reducing the price you can pm me i will think about grabbing it

Black Kitten (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:13:32 AM

well it depends on various things such as bitcoin price at the moment and market prices, i also believe its a bit too much, if you will be thinking about reducing the price you can pm me i will think about grabbing it

I said don't spam your signature compaign but you are donig it . Anywayw what's your offer for me in BTC .
Black Kitten (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:03:31 PM

bump bump
Black Kitten (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:27:40 AM

account has been sold .