Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Top level domain names (no taken ones) [Escrowed]  (Read 282 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinClochard (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

This offer is Limited on stock : 4

Howdy,

So here in this topic i will offer you to buy some top level domain names [must be some not yet taken].

Price ?

2$ for 365 Days [1 year]

You can change the following :

Nameserver(s)

A Entry(s)

Mx Entry(s)

And all you need to use your domain!

The money will by held by trusted escrow's on this forum you can choice your escrow as long he is trusted!

How i guarantee you to not scam you thats a very hard question but i agree that the escrow hold the money up to 180 days that is up to you.

Please before you start to flame and burn me down read above escrow will be used.

CoinClochard (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

Master-p will be escrow in this deals!
CoinClochard (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:23:02 AM

Bump
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:31:34 AM

Are you selling a domain name or you'll register us the domain of our choice for $2/year? It's not clear to me on what are you really offering here. Please clarify. Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: