Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More black babies aborted than born in New York City  (Read 1256 times)
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

July 21, 2015
By Kyle Olson

Abortions among the “non-Hispanic black” demographic were by far the highest among any racial group, according to a chart on page 25 of the report:

Many lay the guilt at the feet of Planned Parenthood.

“Planned Parenthood is an organization with racist roots in their founder Margaret Sanger,” Hawaii State Rep. Bob McDermott tells EAGnews. “They continue to target poor minorities – to wit, more black babies were aborted in New York City than born last year.

“They claim to be providers of reproductive health care. I’m not sure how the little babies whose parts are being sold would feel about that statement,” he says, referring to the undercover videos that have been published.

Read More

Looks like the Planned Parenthood original mission statement is coming to fruition. Great profit potential too I bet. All those little black baby organs they can sell.

SHOCK: More black babies aborted than born in New York City

Black lives matter? Apparently not in New York City.

A “Pregnancy Outcomes” report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals in 2013, more black babies were aborted than born in the city.

A chart on page 7 shows 24,108 “non-Hispanic black” babies were born while 29,007 faced “induced terminations” — or abortions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nora12322

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:44:16 PM

July 21, 2015
By Kyle Olson

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NYC-pregagncy-outcomes-2013-e1437509059106.jpg

Abortions among the “non-Hispanic black” demographic were by far the highest among any racial group, according to a chart on page 25 of the report:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NYC-abortion-per-capita-2013-chart.jpg

Many lay the guilt at the feet of Planned Parenthood.

“Planned Parenthood is an organization with racist roots in their founder Margaret Sanger,” Hawaii State Rep. Bob McDermott tells EAGnews. “They continue to target poor minorities – to wit, more black babies were aborted in New York City than born last year.

“They claim to be providers of reproductive health care. I’m not sure how the little babies whose parts are being sold would feel about that statement,” he says, referring to the undercover videos that have been published.

Read More

Looks like the Planned Parenthood original mission statement is coming to fruition. Great profit potential too I bet. All those little black baby organs they can sell.

SHOCK: More black babies aborted than born in New York City

Black lives matter? Apparently not in New York City.

A “Pregnancy Outcomes” report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals in 2013, more black babies were aborted than born in the city.

A chart on page 7 shows 24,108 “non-Hispanic black” babies were born while 29,007 faced “induced terminations” — or abortions.

So you would rather have them on the welfare roll?
Namviet

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:45:16 PM

I wouldn't, I'm perfectly ok with them being aborted.
Harriss

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:45:54 PM

Omg PP is kidnapping pregnant black women and giving them forced abortions?!?
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:47:20 PM

So you support eugenics?

Omg PP is kidnapping pregnant black women and giving them forced abortions?!?

Just enabling them in line with their eugenics original mission and taking advantage of the profit potential.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:51:15 PM

"a black life only has value when its taken by someone who isnt black"

https://www.youtube.com/user/5723davidmichael

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Harriss

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

So you support eugenics?

Just enabling them in line with their eugenics original mission and taking advantage of the profit potential.

Good thing you don't believe in personal responsibility otherwise it would be hard to blame PP
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:57:05 PM

What's a poor racist to do these days?

On the one hand, they want to demonize black people by highlighting their high abortion rate. On the other hand, they actually want these abortions to occur so that there will be less black people.

What a dilemma!
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:58:10 PM

So you support eugenics?

People who can't afford to pay for themselves without a monthly Government stipend shouldn't be having children.
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:58:51 PM

Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, run by racists and to this day still celebrates racists. with the annual Margaret Sanger award.
redandblack

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:59:49 PM

What's a poor racist to do these days?

On the one hand, they want to demonize black people by highlighting their high abortion rate. On the other hand, they actually want these abortions to occur so that there will be less black people.

What a dilemma!

So basically what you're saying is:

In favor of abortions and Democrat = champion of freedom.

In favor of abortions and Republican = racist.

Am I right or wrong?
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:01:43 PM

People who can't afford to pay for themselves without a monthly Government stipend shouldn't be having children.

1. Force millions of people to a country and make them work as slaves
2. "Free" this group, but continue oppressing them with laws that prevent their success or mixing.
3. Eventually drop those laws but continue oppression through implicit bias and reduced opportunity.
4. Use the resulting poverty to deny them children.
ended

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:02:22 PM

I regard this as a Planned Parenthood failure. Planned parenthood should include planned pregnancy, and clearly not nearly enough contraception is being done. I don't know if this is due to poverty (it can cost), cultural factors (black males proving manhood by impregnating most girls), or what. But clearly, the rate of unwanted pregnancy exceeds the rate of desired pregnancy, even with government programs offering cash rewards for children of single mothers.
rodzimajid

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

I agree with this sentiment, for very different reasons. It isn't that people are worth only what they can contribute to Capitalism and that those who cannot contribute enough are less worthy of a family, it's that those are harsh conditions. They aren't suitable for raising children.

But at the same time, the Black population needs to be maintained in order to resist white supremacy and to eventually topple the Capitalist system that forced them into a position as a lower class in the first place.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:07:13 PM

They were already slaves.

2. "Free" this group, but continue oppressing them with laws that prevent their success or mixing.
3. Eventually drop those laws but continue oppression through implicit bias and reduced opportunity.

I call this disorder “Passover Syndrome.” Almost exclusively, it afflicts relatively affluent Caucasians and is characterized by an array of cognitive delusions that ultimately may prove dangerous for its sufferers and those around them.

Passover Syndrome’s most prominent behavioral feature consists of whites projecting historical blame onto other whites and hoping that nonwhites will see them as not-so-white for doing so. Just as the ancient Israelites smeared sacrificial lamb’s blood over their doorways in order to escape the Angel of God’s vengeance, these delusional Caucasians smear bright red anti-racist graffiti—or, in extreme cases, the literal blood of “rednecks” and any “right-wing white” who refuses to get with the program—over their doorways in the hope that when the Dark Angels finally come en masse seeking “justice,” they won’t accidentally notice that the people with the bright red anti-racist paint over their doorways also happen to be white.

What drives this syndrome is the delusion that collective historical ethnic guilt is a real thing rather than a pseudo-religious abstraction. Passover Syndrome’s sufferers tend to believe that all whites, by dint of skin color alone, are indelibly stained with guilt for unsurpassed historical atrocities and that their debt to nonwhites won’t be repaid until the very concept of “whiteness” ceases to exist—if not white people themselves.

What’s most curious about this syndrome is the delusion that by merely acknowledging this imagined historical debt, they are able to somehow transfer it onto other whites—the “unenlightened” ones who don’t acknowledge it—without having to make any sacrifices or installment payments of their own. A consistent feature of Passover Syndrome is an eagerness to offer up a whole other group of whites as sacrificial collateral for their own perceived debt. It’s fundamentally irrational and unethical to believe that one can atone for one’s guilt, real or imagined, by transferring it onto a family member, yet this delusion is surprisingly strong among those with the disorder.

Indeed, guilt-projection is one of Passover Syndrome’s most consistent features. Although the malady almost solely attacks Caucasians in high-income brackets, sufferers tend to blame lower-class “rednecks” and “white trash” for slavery and its after-effects. In truth, it’s far more probable that affluent Caucasians are descended from slaveowners than are low-income whites, who are more likely to count indentured servants among their progenitors. This constant finger-pointing of others as “racists,” all while exhibiting an unceasing obsession with racial matters, also strongly suggests projection.
http://takimag.com/article/diagnosing_passover_syndrome_among_white_liberals/print#axzz3gZ1gJzpp

How much do you personally give to black minorities in the form of charity? Is there currently any black person unemployed who is able to work your job? Why not help set things right and offer it to him/her?
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:08:50 PM

PLEASE!!! Must you always spew the same old antiquated BS? Minorities get preferential treatment today with Affirmative Action. Can the drama.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

I agree with this sentiment, for very different reasons. It isn't that people are worth only what they can contribute to Capitalism and that those who cannot contribute enough are less worthy of a family, it's that those are harsh conditions. They aren't suitable for raising children.

But at the same time, the Black population needs to be maintained in order to resist white supremacy and to eventually topple the Capitalist system that forced them into a position as a lower class in the first place.

Are blacks just unable to compete against whites, Asians, and other groups? If capitalism is responsible for it, then it must be that blacks simply aren't competitive in open markets.

Thanks for admitting that blacks are antithetical to capitalism, though. That supports several of my arguments.

Your end goal has already been actualized in Zimbabwe. Why not move there?
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:11:00 PM

I had read somewhere that if not for post Roe abortions, the Black population of the US would be at 28% rather than 13%. So the revolution isn't doing a good job of keeping those numbers up.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

They were already slaves.

As I stated, they were forced to work as slaves.

How much do you personally give to black minorities in the form of charity? Is there currently any black person unemployed who is able to work your job? Why not help set things right and offer it to him/her?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. I'll just say that my actions on this forum reflect my real life fairly well.

PLEASE!!! Must you always spew the same old antiquated BS? Minorities get preferential treatment today with Affirmative Action. Can the drama.

Really? Why on earth would Affirmative Action ever be proposed? It's almost as if people can actually see the inequality with their own eyes.

Daewoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:20:07 PM

I'm thinking he would rather people be personally responsible.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: