Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Criticism, Obama Finally Orders Flags Lowered to Honor Tenn. Victims  (Read 433 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

President Obama has ordered that flags be lowered to half-staff at the White House and federal buildings across the country to honor the victims of last week's shooting rampage in Chattanooga, Tenn., after facing pressure from lawmakers and others...

...He ordered flags flown at half-staff at the White House and "all public buildings and grounds," as well as over military posts and naval stations and vessels -- until July 25. Flags will be flown at half-staff at U.S. embassies and other overseas diplomatic offices.

The decision comes after congressional leaders ordered flags at the U.S. Capitol lowered to half-staff earlier in the day -- that decision fueled questions over why the White House hadn't yet done the same...

Read Here-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/21/us-capitol-flags-lowered-to-honor-tennessee-victims/

After 5 days, the president who has spent much of his tenure whitewashing Islamist terrorism, aka "violent extremism", has finally gotten around to ordering the lowering of the American flag to half-mast at public buildings in memory of the 5 servicemen who were murdered by Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez in Chattanooga last week.

How many days did it take him to light up the White House after the gay "marriage" ruling?Last I checked nothing had been done to harden the facilities of military recruiters, but maybe that problem will get fixed before some IS fanboy shoots up another recruitment center (?).
monas

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:31:31 PM

After 5 days, the president who has spent much of his tenure whitewashing Islamist terrorism, aka "violent extremism", has finally gotten around to ordering the lowering of the American flag to half-mast at public buildings in memory of the 5 servicemen who were murdered by Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez in Chattanooga last week.

How many days did it take him to light up the White House after the gay "marriage" ruling?Last I checked nothing had been done to harden the facilities of military recruiters, but maybe that problem will get fixed before some IS fanboy shoots up another recruitment center (?).

He is such a disgrace to the US military, to our country. Took him 5 days to give a simple order to his staff. Guess giving an order would take away from his partying and golf games.......

Oh yeah! He hopped right to it when it came to the WH glowing w/the gay rainbow colors......priorities, ya know......

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

Here's a sample of some of the criticism that prompted Obama's belated response:

‘Lone Survivor’ Marcus Luttrell calls out decisions by Marine Corps, Obama following Chattanooga
By Dan Lamothe July 21

Add “Lone Survivor” Marcus Luttrell to the list of Americans who believe the Pentagon should arm recruiters and other service members after the attack in Chattanooga, Tenn.

The Navy SEAL veteran took to Facebook on Monday night and ripped the Pentagon’s decisions in the aftermath of the shooting on Thursday, in which Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24, killed four Marines and a Navy sailor. The services have adopted a number of measures since. The Marine Corps closed down recruiting offices within 40 miles of Chattanooga, and told some recruiters not wear their uniforms, and raising the force protection level to “Charlie,” indicating an increased terrorist threat exists.

Luttrell, who earned a Navy Cross in a bloody 2005 battle in Afghanistan that was later depicted in the movie “Lone Survivor,” wrote that he had just heard about Marine recruiters being told not to wear their uniforms.

“I have to tell y’all I laughed out loud, if anyone thinks for one second a Marine is gonna take his uniform off because he cares about his safety or is scared of some sh–bag walking in off the street and trying this again (WRONG), that’s not gonna happen, that’s not how we respond in the military when we get hit, we don’t take off our uniforms drop our weps [sic] and run,” Luttrell wrote...

In a separate Facebook post, Luttrell seemed to send a message to President Obama, who has been criticized for not ordering American flags to be lowered to half-staff to recognize the Americans killed. They are Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Sullivan, 40; Staff Sgt. David Wyatt, 35; Sgt. Carson A. Holmquist; Lance Cpl. Squire D. “Skip” Wells, 21, and Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith, 26.

“Oh one more thing, lower the FLAG!!!!!!!! Sir,” Luttrell wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-chattanooga/

Pretty strong words, in marked contrast to this weak response. Closing recruitment centers and telling Marines not to wear their uniforms sends precisely the wrong message to send to the Islamist idiots who want to carry out similar attacks and/or watch Americans cower in fear in response to their attacks. Mission Accomplished.

I'm not sure what raising the alert level will accomplish, since it was raised before the shooting in Chattanooga. It's one thing to be on heightened alert - it's another to be able to respond to it.
Congtyn

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

Took him 5 days to give a simple order to his staff.

I'm guessing he had to take numerous polls to see if honoring dead soldiers was something we the people would like him to do. Another one of my guesses would be that he didn't want to do it but only gave the order when he saw the poll numbers were overwhelming.
fungfung

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:38:06 PM

Oh yeah. Obama should go full Bush on these Islams. Cause that worked out soooooo well for us.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:39:07 PM

Oh yeah. Obama should go full Bush on these Islams. Cause that worked out soooooo well for us.

Obama should keep ignoring it the way Clinton did during the '90s. That worked out soooooo well for us...

Islamist terrorism?

What Islamist terrorism?

We aren't at war with Islamists and jihadists. Ask Obama's CIA Director, John Brennan.
fungfung

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:40:53 PM

Obama should keep ignoring it the way Clinton did during the '90s. That worked out soooooo well for us...

http://nocompulsion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/article-2035160-0056B7DC00000258-46_468x286.jpg

Islamist terrorism?

What Islamist terrorism?

We aren't at war with Islamists and jihadists. Ask Obama's CIA Director, John Brennan.

I'll tell you what, why don't YOU give me the perfect solution to Islamist terrorism? How would President Talon put an end to this once and for all?
katilja

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:42:23 PM

Or he could ...ya know ...show the customary level of respect by hoisting our flag to half mast in a timely manner.

Took them all of 5 and a half hours to setup a homo-rainbow colored light show.

Was the flag too much to ask of this Muslim terrorist loving President?

Obviously, yes, it was ...and apparently you agree or did I get that wrong?
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:43:16 PM

I'll tell you what, why don't YOU give me the perfect solution to Islamist terrorism? How would President Talon put an end to this once and for all?

You got any more deflections to distract people from Obama's inaction?
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:44:44 PM

He is such a disgrace to the US military, to our country. Took him 5 days to give a simple order to his staff. Guess giving an order would take away from his partying and golf games.......

Oh yeah! He hopped right to it when it came to the WH glowing w/the gay rainbow colors......priorities, ya know......

Welllll . . . that's the thing about radical nation-hating leftists like Barack Obama. One always knows where you stand with them. If he can do the wrong thing Barack WILL do the wrong thing . . . every . . . damn . . . time . . . and meanwhile our nation's leftists continue to cheer him; which tells one plenty about them as well.
fungfung

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:46:42 PM

Or he could ...ya know ...show the customary level of respect by hoisting our flag to half mast in a timely manner.

Took them all of 5 and a half hours to setup a homo-rainbow colored light show.

Was the flag too much to ask of this Muslim terrorist loving President?

Obviously, yes, it was ...and apparently you agree or did I get that wrong?

I honestly didn't lose a minute of sleep worrying about the flag being flown at half mass 5 days later. Strike that, not even a second of sleep was lost.

Why would the flag be too much to ask for? Did he or did he not command it to be flown at half mass?

Do I agree with what? That you worry about stupid? Yes I agree 100% with you there.

You got any more deflections to distract people from Obama's inaction?

What inaction? Are the flags being flown at half mass or not?

Did you really lose sleep over this?
Blackeye433

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:47:53 PM

It takes real leaders to address the safety of our military here---that's why the more conservative goveners have taken just the most simple leap of reasoning and allowed their guard members to be armed. Georgia alread had a law that let recruiters arm themselves.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:49:43 PM

It takes real leaders to address the safety of our military here---that's why the more conservative goveners have taken just the most simple leap of reasoning and allowed their guard members to be armed. Georgia alread had a law that let recruiters arm themselves.

Precisely so and as someone pointed out two days ago it's really something in Obama's America when a national guardsman has to protect a Marine. That's just screwed-up; just like Obama and all those fanatical supporters who enable their Political Messiah. Five days to make a Commander-in-chief decision to lower the flag to half mast? Point blank refusal to even consider having military personnel go armed inside the United States when we are having Islamic terrorist attacks on them from time to time? Holy crap!
Riniojet

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:54:00 PM

Did he or did he not command it to be flown at half mass?

Yea he lowered it after 5 days of people criticizing him for not lowering it.

Another typical low class move on the part of this pro-Islam terror anti-American occupier.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

What inaction? Are the flags being flown at half mass or not?

What inaction? Do you honestly expect me to take that question seriously?

Did you really lose sleep over this?

Did you bother reading my earlier posts? It's part of a wider pattern and that is what concerns me (along with many other Americans).

fitimi

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:00:12 PM

The sad truth of the matter is, all 5 were white and honorable. White lives don't matter to the illegitimate bastard, only thugs do.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
qikager

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:03:27 PM

You can see where his true sentiments lie, the only reason this traitor backed down is because the democrats are afraid it will hurt Hillary's chances. He hates our own soldiers so much even with a presidential campaign coming up he couldn't immediately lower them to half mast.
rio3232

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

The point is, he's our Commander in Chief of the armed forces and he's supposed to be ontop of these things. Furthermore, not only is it a sign of respect but a sign of solidarity. It tells our enemies: You won't break our morale, you won't break our spirit. We won't stop doing what we believe is right, so screw you and screw your 72(or whatever) virgins.

We are at war, a war is a conflict of ideology. Surrender is NOT an option for the USA and our forces.

Arm our forces. Not only in the US, but abroad. Arm them not only with weapons, but with the greatest intelligence we have. Advance on the enemy, now is not the time for retreat!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: