Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody selling ~40 BTC?  (Read 1622 times)
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:20:46 PM

Got a local buyer who is looking for around 40-42 BTC for cash-in-mail or in person. Since I'll be serving as escrow for this one, it'd be nice to just do it in one deal instead of a bunch of small batches. Anybody selling?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

Got a local buyer who is looking for around 40-42 BTC for cash-in-mail or in person. Since I'll be serving as escrow for this one, it'd be nice to just do it in one deal instead of a bunch of small batches. Anybody selling?

What rate is he paying?  I could do this broken up between a few deals at coinbase rate * 1.06%

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:27:04 PM

How about 5? Smiley

cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:38:43 PM

Currently Smiley I am  doing a big exchange same like you but i might be able to help you out Smiley
I have had some successfull deals at localbitcoins and also one trade here Wink coz I am a newbie Smiley  you can also add me at skype whatsapp etc Smiley what ever is comfortable for you Smiley. but still i might do it in parts
Thanks

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:50:12 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 07:03:27 PM by Panthers52

Rate?

Also can you explain how exactly you plan on handling escrow for a CIM trade?

Edit: Also where would "in person" be? (Since you offered)

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:24:06 PM

The great tomatocage doesn't have 40-42btc to spare?

Have you been hacked, perchance?  Tongue

Serious response: Hopefully you're meeting with this person at a bank where all bills can be thoroughly checked by CF detectors.

I could do this broken up between a few deals at coinbase rate * 1.06%

God bless this buyer if he is actually that foolish/desperate.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

I could do this broken up between a few deals at coinbase rate * 1.06%

God bless this buyer if he is actually that foolish/desperate.
It depends on how much privacy he wants and how badly he wants to avoid services like coinbase.

However TC's friend would probably find the best deal with coinbase for that large a trade.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
btctxns

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:40:54 PM

It depends on how much privacy he wants and how badly he wants to avoid services like coinbase.

The guy is willing to do an in-person local trade and likely contacted TC through a non-private means of communication if that is the case, so privacy is sort of a moot point. Anyway, you don't have to pay 6% for privacy, and for legitimate traders, who pay their taxes, privacy isn't worth 6% on a five-figure trade. That's not to mention there are a plethora of traders willing to do way better than that well into 6 figures. You should be on your knees kissing a trader's feet if he'll give you even 2% on a five-figure trade - that is a huge win.

However TC's friend would probably find the best deal with coinbase for that large a trade.

Exactly. With that said, however, trading with these exchanges through banks is precarious, to say the least, unless you work with a financial institution that specifically supports what we do. Therefore, it's understandable that one might think it is just too much trouble to go through exchanges.
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:24:41 PM

The guy is willing to do an in-person local trade and likely contacted TC through a non-private means of communication if that is the case, so privacy is sort of a moot point. Anyway, you don't have to pay 6% for privacy, and for legitimate traders, who pay their taxes, privacy isn't worth 6% on a five-figure trade. That's not to mention there are a plethora of traders willing to do way better than that well into 6 figures. You should be on your knees kissing a trader's feet if he'll give you even 2% on a five-figure trade - that is a huge win.

Back from lunch, sorry for the late reply. But anyway, you are correct: Privacy isn't really a factor.

He is offering Bitstamp + 5%, cash in mail or f2f, but I'll check back with him and see if he he's amiable to any other non-reversible forms of payment.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:32:01 PM

Back from lunch, sorry for the late reply. But anyway, you are correct: Privacy isn't really a factor.

He is offering Bitstamp + 5%, cash in mail or f2f, but I'll check back with him and see if he he's amiable to any other non-reversible forms of payment.

I can do WU and we can come to some agreement about fees, I can only transact 2K per day through this method.

EDIT: This would probably be quicker for him anyway due to immediate pick up of funds.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
btctxns

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:44:00 PM

I can do WU and we can come to some agreement about fees, I can only transact 2K per day through this method.

EDIT: This would probably be quicker for him anyway due to immediate pick up of funds.

I can't tell if you can tell what TC was saying, but just to be clear, his contact is BUYING btc, not selling it. So you wouldn't be SENDING WU, you would be RECEIVING it. Sorry in advance if I got it wrong, but you sounded as if you expect HIM to be the receiver of the cash payment, unless you meant that you would be the one immediately picking up the WU funds.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:45:25 PM

I can't tell if you can tell what TC was saying, but just to be clear, his contact is BUYING btc, not selling it. So you wouldn't be SENDING WU, you would be RECEIVING it. Sorry in advance if I got it wrong, but you sounded as if you expect HIM to be the receiver of the cash payment, unless you meant that you would be the one immediately picking up the WU funds.
Well escrow wouldn't be released until DebitMe were to pick up the funds from Western Union, so it would result in TC's buyer having access to some of the coins quicker.
btctxns

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:49:53 PM

Well escrow wouldn't be released until DebitMe were to pick up the funds from Western Union, so it would result in TC's buyer having access to some of the coins quicker.

I wasn't saying anything about the integrity of the transaction. I was merely talking basic logistics - who is buying and who is selling. DebitMe sounded like he thought that TC's contact was selling, when the contact is actually buying. I was just trying to make it clear for DebitMe - sometimes non-native speakers (and I have no idea if DM is a native speaker or not) can get who is buying and who is selling confused based on misinterpretation of english grammar. If I misinterpreted DebitMe's post, though, of course then just ignore what I said.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:57:03 AM

maybe you should  also write, WHERE a f2f should take place. Or did I miss something?
Southpole?Greenland?Peru?...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:37:24 AM

He's in Arizona, USA.

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:58:48 AM

He's in Arizona, USA.

Im able to sell man,fee+2% over okcoin.cn Via wire xfer. Tongue

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:51:16 PM

Too bad he's too far, could have used the cash Wink Unless he's planning to fly here in Italy and convert in eur Wink
Feboprimo

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:41:53 AM

Hello Tomatocage:

How can pay the buyer?

I can accept PM, or WU, MG or Bank transfer
I can do in few sendings up to complete the 40BTC. I can get up to  $17.5K BTC today. If is by PM, the sendings should be for 2000 each one maximum, because PM can block the account.
I can do the deal to Okcoin more 10%.
Regards
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

Hello Tomatocage:

How can pay the buyer?

I can do in few sendings up to complete the 40BTC. I can get up to  $17.5K BTC today. If is by PM, the sendings should be for 2000 each one maximum, because PM can block the account.
Regards

In US PM is not allowed , they can use PM , if you want to sell your bitcoins for PM ,I can help you Smiley to change around 2-3 btc

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Feboprimo

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:03:50 AM

Hello Tomatocage:

How can pay the buyer?

Regards

In US PM is not allowed , they can use PM , if you want to sell your bitcoins for PM ,I can help you Smiley to change around 2-3 btc

Hello Cryptosun:

Thanks for your offer, but I have 17.5K PM today, for that, I said to Tomatocage than I can get up to $17.5 K BTC today.
Regards
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: