Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = $5,000 by end of the year!  (Read 3351 times)
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

1 BTC = $5,000 by end of the year!

Just living in a dream.
Pathi

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:18:16 PM

I will be really happy with 500$
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:27:04 AM

So mining will bring in $18 million a day?  Riiiight...
When bitcoin is showing off its ass at the stripper parlor in a bull market, it always exceeds expectations especially when those have been depressed from such a dull period. Plus, if the Winks showcase the entrance of their ETF and Gemini or one or the other at a strategic time, Boom! Seriously, $4 billion market cap at this point? Stop
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:32:36 AM

I won't complain about this if the price really reachs this high before the end of the year , at least I can buy my Audi at the age of 18  Roll Eyes
But we should be realistic little bit and stop dreaming and giving faulse prediction and faulse hopes to people . Price will more then likely won't go anywhere higher then 1k $ until the Halving block reward . deal with it
Welcome to the high life at such a young age but I see you're scarred from disbelief by the ending bear/barf market for so long. Let's get up to speed on what this bitcoin can do and make a name for itself in such a large way. I hope you don't sell your piece(s) at $600 and then shit yourself as the world takes aim at bitcoin. I only agree w/ the OP in that $5k is the first wave of the next bull market. Live well my friend.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:37:12 AM

I think this is correct more or less. Just need to slide the peak over to the right by 8 months. We'll 5K+ after the block reward halving.

keep dreaming! we'll be lucky if we hit $500 near or after the halving. it's quite funny to see how many people here can't seperate fantasy and reality.
Fantasy can be reality if you've had a piece of the last run up. Now it seems that just getting to $400 seems like a riot of bullishnesh to some but it is just the beginning of FOMO and the media taking it to the people. I'm sorry your expectations are so low or that you've been a battered spouse to bitcoin for this last shit period since the last downturn in the new year of 2014. You're about to experience something that will shut your mouth forever (in a good way) and make a real believer out of you. You're about to witness a special time in bitcoinland. Cool
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:29:57 AM

stop dreaming, guy

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:20:00 AM

I don't want bitcoin to pump up that much. This kind of price rise will never let the bitcoin market to settle.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:23:31 AM

I don't believe that. I don't believe in any kind of analysis. No way to predict such things. Are totally speculation. Bitcoin is unpredictable. Period!
I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:25:14 AM

Just noticed the convenient vertical line upwards on that chart....right before the end of the year  Grin

Yes, Santa will take Bitcoin on his sleigh and bring it to the moon !
Actually, Robot Santa lives on Neptune...

Thank you Cheesy

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:28:29 AM

It will be a miracle if the price at the end of the year will be $ 350, the price in 5000 is not dostinet ever, it is only a dream.
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:37:46 AM

yep. it's already a large win
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:17:31 AM

Ho Ho santa will giving a gift if your predict come true. Keep dreaming bro and dont wake up until bitcoin reach to $5000
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:34:05 AM

stop dreaming, guy

it can happen actually but it does not mean that there will be not a big crash after it, a spike can always happen, sustaining it as a stable price no so much
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:36:34 AM

Ho Ho santa will giving a gift if your predict come true. Keep dreaming bro and dont wake up until bitcoin reach to $5000

atleast that will not be a 100 year sleep like the fairy tale Wink Might take a year or so, but it will happen.
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 06:43:48 AM

I think one '0' have to be omitted ...... 1 BTC = $500 by end of the year  Grin

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 09:50:10 AM

286 and rising, only 4714 left to go!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:50:56 AM

wow , this is far beyond speculation and now it is in the dream territory

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:46:37 PM

Yeah good thinking , i like this price too.
It is the most reasonable price for me at least.
As the bitcoin price today was increased its $285+
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:13:28 PM

Just getting past the previous ATH by the end of the year would be difficult enough. I wager you will be waiting quite a while longer for $5,000.

ATH no prob, see:

Facts:

• On weekly chart PSAR will start turning parabollic tomorrow. In bitcoin world this was allways sign for a new bubble.
  • On daily chart 50d MA crossed over 200d MA, and 200d MA is below spot price. Financial world describes such event as a golden cross (http://www.stockopedia.com/chart-signals/).
  • This week we will also see 100d MA crossing over 200d MA and it will stay below 50d MA. It is a perfect storm setup.

How long it will last? Noone knows, but for sure current ATH will be history soon. New ATH ahead.

Even if there is a bubble happening by then and we get past 5000 USD, will you sell? What guarantees that you are selling at the top? what guarantees that you will be able to buy back at a decent enough price? What happens if you aren't able to buy back and get left outside the market with your deprecating dollars?

Bubbles are cool, but they are a bitch if you end up screwing up. You never know if the price will get a small correction, or a huge one. Say we reach 5000, price goes back 4700. You think "oh, the correction hasn't even begun, we'll probably go back to at least near the last ATH". So your plan is to keep waiting for something near 1.3. But guess what, it doesn't happen, and unexpected whales and legit buyers keep pushing the price up, and the price starts going up again from 4700 to something unexpected such as 7000, and then it starts peaking there and having a big correction... see, there are tons of ways to lose money, but my biggest fear is being left behind outside the market, as a long term holder that's what scares me to sell, because you can't never be sure if you are perceiving an obvious bubble or you are selling at the tip of an huge iceberg.
BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:18:03 AM

Nah. The halving is too far away to drive the price over $2k before this year's end. I think that's the absolute roof for this year. I'm confident to say that we will not see $2000 dollar bitcoin (except for some fringe sales, maybe. But definitely not a reliable rise above $2k), not until sometime late 2016 or sometime 2017. $5000 isnt a realistic goal until 2018, I'm afraid.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀