Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROM FUND - ROM Pooled Buying & Pooled Profit Distribution - Let's Make a Whale!!  (Read 2479 times)
ROMFUND (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:43:48 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 01:01:31 AM by ROMFUND

Disclaimer: ROM FUND is in no way affiliated with any exchanges that feature Rise Only Markets, in this case YOBIT Exchange, or any Developer of a ROM coin. ROM FUND is meant to enable small investors in ROM coins to fairly profit and to help keep the market moving by purchasing larger chunks of ROM coins and therefore being able to distribute on the market as demand calls for it.

ROM FUND: What is it?
An investor provided, open and fair funding pool that will purchase coins on Rise Only Markets with the intentions of; keeping markets moving by purchasing, according to budget, large chunks and possible majority of coins. Re distributing the coins at a higher price in smaller quantities as market demands that can help to prevent stalls in rise only markets. Distributing of profits almost daily to all investors therefore decreasing the amount of time that currently needs to pass for returns to generate.

RISK:
No one buys, as is the risk now but we hope that ROM FUND can grow to maintain long-term stability through discipline practices by investing in ROM coins

REWARDS:
ROM FUND will distribute BTC earnings to its pool of investors at a maximum of 7 payouts per week depending on daily market volumes and profits. We will stake ROM POS coins.

OPEN:
BTC FUND wallet address provided
BTC earnings distribution provided
Daily trading history provided

WHAT's does ROM FUND get:
10% of all daily earnings

FUND MINIMUM:
A Minimum investment of .25 BTC is required.

FUND INFO and DOCS

ROMFUND BTC ADDRESS
 BTC 13rKTEcpQGwGzCa3kAspRYfzMPEjwSFeG9

ROMFUND INVESTOR LIST
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aS1SSz2kqiDP9HmroZFwoOrOp7bLE20QqDmNH8qIjOQ/edit?usp=sharing

ROMFUND REVENUE DISTRIBUTION
available after launch

ROMFUND TRADING HISTORY
available after launch

HOW TO INVEST?

Send a minimum of .25 btc to ROMFUND address. BTC13rKTEcpQGwGzCa3kAspRYfzMPEjwSFeG9
Send a PM with tx id, amount and desired BTC payout address.

Let's Make a Whale!! Smiley

ROMFUND IS IN SEARCH OF AN ESCROW PROVIDER, PLEASE SEND ME A PM
[/color]
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

maybe post with real username or escrow
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:54:55 PM

Escrow? anything?
ROMFUND (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:58:13 PM

ESCROW can be arranged,
working on it.
xPooky

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:02:06 PM

the idea is good, but creating new username for this and no escrow is bad
ROMFUND (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:20:39 PM

I am in the Yobit chatroom as NegusNegast, I only named it after the fund for advertising purposes, my personal account on her is also a newb account.

I would be happy to discuss in the yobit chat and post to this thread under that name.

Im just waiting on word for the Escrow provider.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:23:08 PM

you need NXT AE for that
NXT dividends for all shareholder daily or weekly

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:41:14 PM

I don't see how you can make stable profit from ROM yet. We don't enough roms out there pick from only two of them. Are you buying into the existed one or new one?
ROMFUND (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:02:15 PM

you need NXT AE for that
NXT dividends for all shareholder daily or weekly

NXT Asset would be an excellent option

I don't see how you can make stable profit from ROM yet. We don't enough roms out there pick from only two of them. Are you buying into the existed one or new one?

I would cautiously buy into the most recent ROM addition WEALTH. This depends on how quickly and how much btc can be raised. At the current rate, smart buys can still be made.
badam

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:08:17 PM

There is possibility to make profit from ROM if you are having enough buy potential in your hands, if you keep the market rolling others will buy too. It requires a lot of BTC  because you have to control a big percent of a ROM coin but once it is achieved it is not hard to achieve a stable profit with self buys
xPooky

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:15:31 PM

There is possibility to make profit from ROM if you are having enough buy potential in your hands, if you keep the market rolling others will buy too. It requires a lot of BTC  because you have to control a big percent of a ROM coin but once it is achieved it is not hard to achieve a stable profit with self buys
there is a chance for this to work since this rom has low total supply but still many investors in your plan needed
badam

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:23:54 PM

there is a chance for this to work since this rom has low total supply but still many investors in your plan needed

Indeed many investors are needed or a good and trustful coworking, that's the hardest part to achieve but i believe that once it gets in the right hands ROM markets can give real surprises
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:29:29 PM

Really is not a good idea. Rom markets are bad idea too.
badam

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

Will you be saying this when yovi will reach 1BTC too? Sooner or later, with or without this pool i will make it happen and it does not needs more than 100BTC investment. Or if i won't it will do someone else with bigger liquidity.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

Will you be saying this when yovi will reach 1BTC too? Sooner or later, with or without this pool i will make it happen and it does not needs more than 100BTC investment. Or if i won't it will do someone else with bigger liquidity.

Is there any block explorer to yobit?  Which is supply just now?  Estimated money supply to yobit is: 22.83m it is  larger that BTC supply therefore  1 yobit = 1 BTC  is impossible.

Besides there is not a good reason to peoples sell BTC to buy yobit to high prices. Not even at market prices of  2400 sat. aproximately.
badam

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:20:11 PM

Is there any block explorer to yobit?  Which is supply just now?  Estimated money supply to yobit is: 22.83m it is  larger that BTC supply therefore  1 yobit = 1 BTC  is impossible.

Besides there is not a good reason to peoples sell BTC to buy yobit to high prices. Not even at market prices of  2400 sat. aproximately.

Why it would be impossible 1BTC/Yobit? You don't have to pump every BTC in yobit to reach that price. Study a little a ROM market and then you will understand that it is possible. And as i said it needs less than 100BTC
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:25:57 AM

I guess we will see sooner or later when people start buying and people start gaining money from it .

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:45:13 AM

Why it would be impossible 1BTC/Yobit? You don't have to pump every BTC in yobit to reach that price. Study a little a ROM market and then you will understand that it is possible. And as i said it needs less than 100BTC

With 100 btc you can pump very high, But then investors will have a number of yobit fixed but then when they need sell nobody will buy its because very high price,So finally investors will loose 100 btc. It is look a ponzi scheme.. If you buy 100 BTC of yobit you must hold those until someone to decide invest a qty > 100 btc to buy yours, And so on.
ROMFUND (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:51:43 AM

I could see ROM rules changing until the perfect and most fair scenario can be achieved. The goal of this pool is to achieve the same but on a smaller scale i hope.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:00:01 AM

I could see ROM rules changing until the perfect and most fair scenario can be achieved. The goal of this pool is to achieve the same but on a smaller scale i hope.

Most fair scenario can be achieved.      Wich is it?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: