Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] Easy Money V2 | Make $120 a week | Easy |100% AUTOPILOT  (Read 3377 times)
scaryscar6 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:49:18 AM

I am yet to see a good review here, I think OP should contact a good member here with green ratings and hand over a vouch copy to him, such a vouch will be appreciated indeed.
VOUCH COPY REVIEW
Note:This is a read only review,I have yet to try this out
Grammar 10/10:No spelling errors as far as I can see
Visuals 8/10:He included pictures so it would be easy to follow and I didn't get lost at all
Format 10/10:The format of this is actually pretty nice,especially the first page <3
Method itself 8/10:I'd see how it would work but it won't make you rich rich,but it can be good for making a good sum of money daily
Price 9/10:The price itself should be around $10 to be honest but you will make it back very soon as you can cash out in bitcoin
Content 10/10:Its pretty short for an ebook,but its a .pdf and it is very easy to follow
Usability 10/10:I'll keep this simple,you have to be an idiot to fuck this up, with love <3
Setup 10/10:At the most it can take an hour to set this up 100% but after that its just earning

Overall 8.9/10
This method itself can make a decent sum of money in bitcoin/paypal(Varies),it won't make you rich but it can make you a decent sum of money.This method is pretty simple and I'd recommend it if your willing to take my word.I'll post back when I start earning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

I am yet to see a good review here, I think OP should contact a good member here with green ratings and hand over a vouch copy to him, such a vouch will be appreciated indeed.
VOUCH COPY REVIEW
Visuals 8/10:He included pictures so it would be easy to follow and I didn't get lost at all
Format 10/10:The format of this is actually pretty nice,especially the first page <3
Method itself 8/10:I'd see how it would work but it won't make you rich rich,but it can be good for making a good sum of money daily
Price 9/10:The price itself should be around $10 to be honest but you will make it back very soon as you can cash out in bitcoin
Content 10/10:Its pretty short for an ebook,but its a .pdf and it is very easy to follow
Usability 10/10:I'll keep this simple,you have to be an idiot to fuck this up, with love <3
Setup 10/10:At the most it can take an hour to set this up 100% but after that its just earning

Overall 8.9/10
This method itself can make a decent sum of money in bitcoin/paypal(Varies),it won't make you rich but it can make you a decent sum of money.This method is pretty simple and I'd recommend it if your willing to take my word.I'll post back when I start earning
I saw this vouch earlier but reviewed by who? It should not just be any kind of review but a good review by a trusted member.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:00:03 AM

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

Overall 8.9/10
I saw this vouch earlier but reviewed by who? It should not just be any kind of review but a good review by a trusted member.
My review is good though
noel57

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:03:18 AM

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

Overall 8.9/10
My review is good though
Your review RoughLyfe  will be good for sure and highly appreciated but not accepted.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:05:32 AM

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

Overall 8.9/10
My review is good though
Your review RoughLyfe  will be good for sure and highly appreciated but not accepted.
Huh,really confused on what that means but I only wrote a vouch copy,its not my responsibility to monitor/defend or influence the sales of this ebook.My job is to make a review and update it with proof after using it
noel57

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:29:52 AM

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

Overall 8.9/10
My review is good though
Huh,really confused on what that means but I only wrote a vouch copy,its not my responsibility to monitor/defend or influence the sales of this ebook.My job is to make a review and update it with proof after using it
Yes I got that I only said that I review from a trusted member with positive ratings will be more appreciable.

scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:37:13 PM

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

Overall 8.9/10
My review is good though
Yes I got that I only said that I review from a trusted member with positive ratings will be more appreciable.

they will come Smiley
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:13:53 PM

Online for support!
FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

Soooo any RECENT payment proof? Did anybody actually get paid yet?
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:20:57 AM

I haven't got time to do it yet
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:49:19 AM

Did you buy the product from the seller? If so it will be nice to take action on it immediately.

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:16:36 AM

Did you buy the product from the seller? If so it will be nice to take action on it immediately.

He got a vouch copy a while ago and still hasn't gotten a chance to use it but he happily vouched for it. How do you vouch for something and not even use it? I say this method doesn't work or the site it uses doesn't pay out. In fact, it looks eerily similar to a method in Hackforums that doesn't pay out so I dunno...
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:50:23 AM

He got a vouch copy a while ago and still hasn't gotten a chance to use it but he happily vouched for it. How do you vouch for something and not even use it? I say this method doesn't work or the site it uses doesn't pay out. In fact, it looks eerily similar to a method in Hackforums that doesn't pay out so I dunno...
I'll be honest,its for desperate people.
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:36:48 AM

I am very right to say that RoughLyfe review will be great but not accepted but I forgot to add something it could be totally unscientific.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:59:27 AM

I am very right to say that RoughLyfe review will be great but not accepted but I forgot to add something it could be totally unscientific.
Which is?
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:36:59 PM

Which is?
I would have loved to buy this but legitimacy and reality of the product or method of earnings must be provable. OP should contact admin or any higher rank here and give him a vouch copy. This should be done fast before I loose my interest over this product.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:44:01 PM

Which is?
I would have loved to buy this but legitimacy and reality of the product or method of earnings must be provable. OP should contact admin or any higher rank here and give him a vouch copy. This should be done fast before I loose my interest over this product.
Well Im putting up defense as Im sure OP is asleep.This method its pretty much for desperate people/people who need to make some quick money.Its easy and auto pilot and I know for a fact one side of the ebook is legit.If you loose interest,bye.
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:09:20 PM

Which is?
Well Im putting up defense as Im sure OP is asleep.This method its pretty much for desperate people/people who need to make some quick money.Its easy and auto pilot and I know for a fact one side of the ebook is legit.If you loose interest,bye.
I will not put up any defence if I am in your shoes because when people buy the method because of your vouch and it turns out bad they will not only give the seller a negative trust but they will also give you some also.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:13:22 PM

Which is?
I will not put up any defence if I am in your shoes because when people buy the method because of your vouch and it turns out bad they will not only give the seller a negative trust but they will also give you some also.
I doubt it,when I sold my ebook and I got some vouch copy's they didn't get any negative rep.The vouch is read only too,I have yet to use the method,plus your in no position to talk about negative trust.Anyways I suggest you stop sales thrashing
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:25:34 PM

Which is?
I doubt it,when I sold my ebook and I got some vouch copy's they didn't get any negative rep.The vouch is read only too,I have yet to use the method,plus your in no position to talk about negative trust.Anyways I suggest you stop sales thrashing
I only give you my few cents I do not have anything against you or the OP, I only said what I know is obtainable here in order to make sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: