Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] Easy Money V2 | Make $120 a week | Easy |100% AUTOPILOT  (Read 3377 times)
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:28:29 PM

To be honest,  I want to purchase that method,  but idk if the method is legitimate or not. So let us wait for some reputable members to give a vouch review for confirmation.  Cool
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:23:46 PM

To be honest,  I want to purchase that method,  but idk if the method is legitimate or not. So let us wait for some reputable members to give a vouch review for confirmation.  Cool

I will respond if and when I get a payout but it will be a good amount of time. Payout on the site is once a month in the second week of the month usually. I dont know why people dont deem me trustworthy/reputable because I am on the default trust list. As for RoughLyfe I am very disappointed in his vouch and "review" its a waste. You do not review something that claims to make money and say its good without actually making the money with it. CAN make money and WILL make money is 2 different things. Its been a few days now TRY the method like I am and post back if you actually get a payout when the site pays out. If you do not attempt it soon you will miss out on that payout and have to wait over a month to actually test the method. That is disrespectful to the OP since he gave you a vouch copy to actually use it and post about the results.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:21:28 PM

To be honest,  I want to purchase that method,  but idk if the method is legitimate or not. So let us wait for some reputable members to give a vouch review for confirmation.  Cool

I will respond if and when I get a payout but it will be a good amount of time. Payout on the site is once a month in the second week of the month usually. I dont know why people dont deem me trustworthy/reputable because I am on the default trust list. As for RoughLyfe I am very disappointed in his vouch and "review" its a waste. You do not review something that claims to make money and say its good without actually making the money with it. CAN make money and WILL make money is 2 different things. Its been a few days now TRY the method like I am and post back if you actually get a payout when the site pays out. If you do not attempt it soon you will miss out on that payout and have to wait over a month to actually test the method. That is disrespectful to the OP since he gave you a vouch copy to actually use it and post about the results.
Being on default trust means nothing unless your actually reputable,and I'm on the default trust too.Have you not seen other website and there ebooks?Plus I noted it was read only.That is idiotic that you think because your on default trust you are automatically trusted and loved by everyone.I put read only on it and I've been busy with some other things for the past few days.
7bestone7

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:25:54 PM

did anyone actually buy it? i think its a bit risky to buy when its on autobuy and method can be just a strategy of gambling or something like that, waiting for the overview of buyers if there were any

ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:42:14 PM

did anyone actually buy it? i think its a bit risky to buy when its on autobuy and method can be just a strategy of gambling or something like that, waiting for the overview of buyers if there were any

Its not a method of gambling or a strategy its an actual method that might or might not work. (proof will be given by me once I can or can't cashout the money but wont know for about 2 weeks).

@Roughlyfe
First off your not on the default trust list because click on any feedback you left it appears under untrusted not trusted. I am not saying I am to be loved by everyone and automatically trusted. I feel my vouch review should provide at least a little weight though for people thinking about buying it but I will leave it up to them it really doesnt bother me. What does bother me is your review which is nothing but fluff. And if you have been busy thats fine but do not agree to provide a vouch review if your busy. Your whole review is a waste. 8.9/10 for what grammar, pictures, format are you kidding me? You have not tried the method or even researched it. If you researched it you would know if you dont try it out within 2 or so weeks you wont get paid which means users will have to wait a month and a half for your proof since they pay monthly. When someone gives you a vouch you have to spend the time and actually do it thats the point. Your review based on potential means nothing. Anyway I am not going to argue with you in this thread so this will be my last post that talks about you. My point is step up and try the method as many people want to actually know if it works.
If anyone else has anymore questions I will answer them about the method (without giving the method itself away).
EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:45:34 PM

i dont believe in all these moneymaking stuff
its just a stupid touristic trap..
the only guy who makes money is who sells these lies

i mean there are thousand of making money ebook sellers on dark web..
why do they sell their ebooks for 50cents each... even though they could make 10000$ per week 'easily' as they promise in the ebooks  Wink

think about it!!!

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:52:31 PM

Its not a method of gambling or a strategy its an actual method that might or might not work. (proof will be given by me once I can or can't cashout the money but wont know for about 2 weeks).

@Roughlyfe
First off your not on the default trust list because click on any feedback you left it appears under untrusted not trusted. I am not saying I am to be loved by everyone and automatically trusted. I feel my vouch review should provide at least a little weight though for people thinking about buying it but I will leave it up to them it really doesnt bother me. What does bother me is your review which is nothing but fluff. And if you have been busy thats fine but do not agree to provide a vouch review if your busy. Your whole review is a waste. 8.9/10 for what grammar, pictures, format are you kidding me? You have not tried the method or even researched it. If you researched it you would know if you dont try it out within 2 or so weeks you wont get paid which means users will have to wait a month and a half for your proof since they pay monthly. When someone gives you a vouch you have to spend the time and actually do it thats the point. Your review based on potential means nothing. Anyway I am not going to argue with you in this thread so this will be my last post that talks about you. My point is step up and try the method as many people want to actually know if it works.
If anyone else has anymore questions I will answer them about the method (without giving the method itself away).
Default trust means when you give someone negative/positive feedback it gives them a +1 or -1 and it shows that on the trusted list on the trusted feedback for your trust summary.Check your trust summary,I just gave you some neutral trust to prove I'm on the default trust.If my review is a waste,ignore it.I researched it and I know one of them pays out for sure.
whitec11

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:45:27 PM

Default trust means when you give someone negative/positive feedback it gives them a +1 or -1 and it shows that on the trusted list on the trusted feedback for your trust summary.Check your trust summary,I just gave you some neutral trust to prove I'm on the default trust.If my review is a waste,ignore it.I researched it and I know one of them pays out for sure.

I'm not sure how this trust system works. It seems every member can choose who's in the trust lists.

And you're not in my default trust and you never were because I never removed or added anyone.

I read your trust comments though and you seem to be a "pro" in money making guides like the one being sold here.

scaryscar6 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:27:59 AM

Online for support!
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

i dont believe in all these moneymaking stuff
its just a stupid touristic trap..
the only guy who makes money is who sells these lies

i mean there are thousand of making money ebook sellers on dark web..
why do they sell their ebooks for 50cents each... even though they could make 10000$ per week 'easily' as they promise in the ebooks  Wink

think about it!!!

Thing is, I don't promise $10,000 weekly. A lot less in fact.
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:39:38 PM

I still want to know how $10-$20/day = $3500/month  Huh
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:10:10 PM

I still want to know how $10-$20/day = $3500/month  Huh
Typo. cba fixing it
FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:33:34 PM

Still waiting on that recent payment proof. Do not buy this method until they prove it is still paying out!
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:25:32 PM

Still waiting on that recent payment proof. Do not buy this method until they prove it is still paying out!

I wont be able to show you that until around August 7-12. That is when the site actually pays out. If OP has been doing it he should be able to though
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:18:25 AM

I wont be able to show you that until around August 7-12. That is when the site actually pays out. If OP has been doing it he should be able to though

I don't do it. I have better methods.
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:27:42 PM

online for support Smiley
scaryscar6 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

At work, may be slow to reply
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:17:13 AM

What is the update about this money making method? Anybody with proof?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: