Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGo.com Money Stuck With Bitgo ! 900$ ( SCAM ? )  (Read 1874 times)
CoinWallet69 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:44:00 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 10:24:02 PM by CoinWallet69

Hello
I made a wallet on bitgo and start transfer payments to the account
but a month later i made a transfer from bitgo to my blockchian wallet and its was stuck on it i waited nearly 8 days and also made the ticket to the support !
support chart is as following !
After day or 2 i try to login to my account again and i got a error saying invalid login i try to reset the password i never received any email
I want you guy to help me with this i can not afford that money to lose

cogabonito

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:52:00 PM

Did you use 2FA?
Are you sure that you don't have any trojans on your computer?

Also Were you using cloudminr? (If you were using it and using same password there, your funds could be stollen).

CoinWallet69 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:08:08 PM

Did you use 2FA?

Also Were you using cloudminr? (If you were using it and using same password there, your funds could be stollen).

YES 2FA Was Active for both login and sending transaction
CoinWallet69 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:18:52 PM

Did you use 2FA?

No i never use cloudminr

+ funds are stolen but by bitgo.com as the funds are still there ( in the bitcoin address )  but the made me lose access to the account
CoinWallet69 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:37:28 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 10:13:56 PM by CoinWallet69

Okay, so link some blockchain info here including your wallet address please, it seems they are claiming you never even had the funds as it was a double spend by whoever sent you the coin originally. This means whoever sent you the coin also sent it to another address and made sure the other address confirmed first, that or they are accusing you of double spending, it is hard to tell by the language of the post and no blockchain information.
CoinWallet69 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:47:17 PM

Okay, so link some blockchain info here including your wallet address please, it seems they are claiming you never even had the funds as it was a double spend by whoever sent you the coin originally. This means whoever sent you the coin also sent it to another address and made sure the other address confirmed first, that or they are accusing you of double spending, it is hard to tell by the language of the post and no blockchain information.
here is the blockchain link
https://blockchain.info/address/3Mihy8qjq1YJf38wcfDd2cx9MJdpikHAVv
Well I would calm down, I don't think you were hacked as the coins are still there : Final Balance   3.09484145 BTC and it hasn't even been a full day since support has not communicated. I would try to find any phone number and see if you can call them, if not continue with support and try the password again but maybe on a different device if you are not sure if yours is infected.

If it was hacked I am certain the coins would have been sent off instantly.

Try all of these :
Get BitGo Support: support@bitgo.com
Connect With the BitGo Team: founders@bitgo.com
Follow us on Twitter: @BitGo
Facebook: facebook.com/bitgoinc
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bitgo-inc-/

I tired to reset the password many time but i never received any email  to reset
electerium

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:57:15 PM

something is really fishy about this story.

I'm not convinced you own this bitgo account.
electerium

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:02:27 PM

Coins in this wallet originally came from a tumbler so there might definitely be more to this story, I'll look into the origin of the coins a bit more.

right, what are the odds that someone tried to double spend to HIM while HE wants to move essentially 100% of his bitcoins to another wallet?

How much you want to bet that whatever was sent FROM 1Em66 to him is the exact difference between 3Mihy and 2.9btc?
CoinWallet69 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:06:55 PM

Coins in this wallet originally came from a tumbler so there might definitely be more to this story, I'll look into the origin of the coins a bit more.

right, what are the odds that someone tried to double spend to HIM while HE wants to move essentially 100% of his bitcoins to another wallet?
Definitely something is up, I think he has either gotten into a hacked email and knows a little bit and wants to make some cash or he is targeting this wallet for some reason.

Very Good Thinking Guys :\ 
i was here for your help not to be questioned
electerium

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:13:03 PM

first ive used bitgo before, and it is very suspicious to me that you are not receiving reset email passwords.

that to me indicates that either they have frozen your account and are investigating because you are trying to double spend a double spend.
or
you are not the original owner of the bitgo account and whoever your trying to steal from changed his password.

Bitgo has a really different login system than most web wallets. Your login to your account is separate from your wallet password. Maybe you're getting the two mixed up and that's why you cant log in.

Show us the 1Eem66 tx.
ransomer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

here is the blockchain link
https://blockchain.info/address/3Mihy8qjq1YJf38wcfDd2cx9MJdpikHAVv
Well I would calm down, I don't think you were hacked as the coins are still there : Final Balance   3.09484145 BTC and it hasn't even been a full day since support has not communicated. I would try to find any phone number and see if you can call them, if not continue with support and try the password again but maybe on a different device if you are not sure if yours is infected.

If it was hacked I am certain the coins would have been sent off instantly.

Try all of these :
Get BitGo Support: support@bitgo.com
Connect With the BitGo Team: founders@bitgo.com
Follow us on Twitter: @BitGo
Facebook: facebook.com/bitgoinc
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bitgo-inc-/

I tired to reset the password many time but i never received any email  to reset
It could be as simple as their email server is down or under maintenance, this would make sense for their support to not reply either if it is through the same system. I would just take a breather until you see the coins move because then you're done.

Good to see a sensible mind on here.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:09:37 PM

If you provide proper information about your identity to BitGo they'll let you to login your account.
If you don't want to reveal your identity then you may sign a message from your bitcoin address that you've used to send bitcoins to their service. That'll proove that you're the right guy also you should use 2FA again to prove yourself. (Or else some other bitcoin sender may claim hat it's someone else).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: