Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scamc0p scammed me for 215$!  (Read 1636 times)
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:39:06 PM

Kind of ironic...cause "ScamC0p"...

Seems to be the best way to scam. A name to be trusted  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:34:56 PM

I've paid as a gift it won't let me chargeback Sad
So you try the samething with someone else?
Kidaces claimed you tried and scam him the same day.
Do not trust newbie that just created account and very first post is asking for trade using paypal.
Common tactic for Paypal scammers.
Time to give you a negative for doing the same to someone else.
He must of seen you were going to scam someone, so did not continue in completing it before being left holding the bag for you.

Your kind is not welcomed here.

Why did you send ScamCop coin?

https://blockchain.info/tx/4514aaad5a7722e5e1514a05948a91c37752917049b54147a9374dca34f8887e
https://blockchain.info/tx/2afae7eba607533e63d5261b225f2c63184f3787c38f651ca8b043ce1ac9cfe4

Your address 1AeS8EKaYjwqL6egtmyS9JH57MU5TPGzmi

Sent BTC twice to this address

18b2PGpc6niqaoRM5XrW7EUbPUzFGqxrMX

Name: Scamc0p 
Activity: 70 
Bitcoin address: 18b2PGpc6niqaoRM5XrW7EUbPUzFGqxrMX

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.msg11602481#msg11602481

Coincidence that your bashing the guy in this thread, while being linked to ScamCop.

Op can you send me the email and info of the paypal you sent money to?

Genesys is the same person with scamc0p.
His username in eMoneyspace is icefire

Icefire's address on eMoneyspace : 18b2PGpc6niqaoRM5XrW7EUbPUzFGqxrMX posted here
His another address on eMoneyspace : 16A8o8yWn8YckwaeXqxxGXZCMpkWVqkcfo posted here

Genesys's address 1AeS8EKaYjwqL6egtmyS9JH57MU5TPGzmi and scamc0p's address 16A8o8yWn8YckwaeXqxxGXZCMpkWVqkcfo  has been used in the same transaction here

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:49:27 PM

Reversal was done, paypal reversed the money back to buyer.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:12:35 PM

if they reversed it because the buyer disputed then it doesn't change a thing.
cryptosun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

I've paid as a gift it won't let me chargeback Sad
I am sorry to hear this brother Sad i recently got scammed 22 usd but i will report this scam guy too call paypal and ask them he asked you to send gift payment so it cant be reversed , and also if you paid via creditcard call your cc company for the dispute and they will reverse it and paypal will take it anyhow from him then

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:38:55 AM

Hi OP, did you receive your money back?

scamc0p have sent me PM, he asked me to remove eMoneyspace link I posted above, I told him, probably I'll remove it if everything is clear and he has no intention to scam.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:52:43 AM

So you admit you're about to scam the guy? This is why I never really trust these wanna-be justice personnel by names. Remember the avatar of BTCBLOGGER where it says beware of ponzi scams? Well he led a ponzi campaign which is dumb. I will remove the negative feedback I left in your profile once OP says it's cleared.

cryptosun

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:13:34 AM

So you admit you're about to scam the guy? This is why I never really trust these wanna-be justice personnel by names. Remember the avatar of BTCBLOGGER where it says beware of ponzi scams? Well he led a ponzi campaign which is dumb. I will remove the negative feedback I left in your profile once OP says it's cleared.
yes bro i been scammed as well Sad by a scammer , who claimed he been scammed by many people Sad and even he has 2 good trust recommendation he scammed me I am trying to rip himoff as well in the currency exchange thread and scam thread
i am glad atleast this person received his refund as he claims i will remove my trust negative comment from scamcop Sad wish you help me too bro with reporting that scammer bandana

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:17:01 AM

yes bro i been scammed as well Sad by a scammer , who claimed he been scammed by many people Sad and even he has 2 good trust recommendation he scammed me I am trying to rip himoff as well in the currency exchange thread and scam thread
i am glad atleast this person received his refund as he claims i will remove my trust negative comment from scamcop Sad wish you help me too bro with reporting that scammer bandana

I saw that thread. Newbies nowadays targets high profiled people to do transaction with them and leave a feedback for their credibility and turns out that they'll scam people soon. It's a common way of scamming. I've seen a lot of scammers on different forums and got scammed by a lot so I know this. Lowlife scammers are destined to fail.

cryptosun

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:20:47 AM

I saw that thread. Newbies nowadays targets high profiled people to do transaction with them and leave a feedback for their credibility and turns out that they'll scam people soon. It's a common way of scamming. I've seen a lot of scammers on different forums and got scammed by a lot so I know this. Lowlife scammers are destined to fail.
Yes bro but he had a good account and he was not even a newbie i also dealt with him on the basis of a recommendation on his trust but now i feel i made a mistake he even told me that i should send him all amount 87 USD which he needed i said no and i was doing 10 and he forced for 22 and also then showed fake edited proofs and a skype call which made me feel a bit confident but trust me ;( newbies are also being targeted as well like this newbie was scammed by one of a good trust person but he lost creditbility Sad

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:23:08 AM

Yes bro but he had a good account and he was not even a newbie i also dealt with him on the basis of a recommendation on his trust but now i feel i made a mistake he even told me that i should send him all amount 87 USD which he needed i said no and i was doing 10 and he forced for 22 and also then showed fake edited proofs and a skype call which made me feel a bit confident but trust me ;( newbies are also being targeted as well like this newbie was scammed by one of a good trust person but he lost creditbility Sad

There are chances that these recommendations are just bait as I said earlier (newbie targeting high rep users). You learned your lesson. Now go and apply what you learned.

cryptosun

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:29:10 AM

There are chances that these recommendations are just bait as I said earlier (newbie targeting high rep users). You learned your lesson. Now go and apply what you learned.
Yes Buddy you are right , but I will allways do my best to help someone and also will do my best rip off the scammers from our group Smiley.

TraderCal11

Activity: 574

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:37:39 PM

Try to claim that it was an unauthorized transaction.  I believe that the money will immediately be taken from his account has paypal looks into it further.

Hopefully, although it is possible that he had you send it to a fake PayPal. If that is the case, the money might already be gone, as I'm sure he transferred it to his real account. In any case, file a dispute ASAP.

no, the balance on the fake paypal account would become negative in that case.

Yes. This is a common scam. People selling BTC for PayPal will actually scam the person selling the BTC. They receive the PayPal, convincing the other person to send first, because PayPal is reversible, making the other person think they are safe, because they can reclaim their money either way. But they actually have a fake PP set up. They receive the money, transfer it to their real account, then close the fake one. Common.

Wouldnt paypal see where the scammer transfered the money and consequently could take action on that account as well not to mention that they supposedly have your personal information?

Hey--sorry for the late reply. No, because PayPal doesn't extend that chargeback to the account it was transferred to. Everyone would be all sorts of screwed if that happened, because that scammer could make many multiple purchases with those funds that he received for the bitcoin which he never sent.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:01:15 PM

I've had a trade with scamc0p few days ago but it was a small trade of $1.6 on BCT. He paid me via Perfect Money.

However, I'm shocked if this user is icefire as I've had many deals with him as he has proved to be reliable. It's unbelievable that he can scam anyone and I'm just speechless. Huh

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:25:17 PM

so you mean you did not initiate return of money and instead waited for paypal to step in the scene and reverse the payment?

I was hoping you are going to say something or defend your self at least.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: