Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc  (Read 1348 times)
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:15:35 AM

I don't see how could Bitcoin become a national currency... Why would that happen? What are the arguments in favor? Countries should just replace their fiat with a blockchain equivalent...

A premined bitcoin clone would do the trick. Then all the people could convert their fiat to the new crypto.
ha ha ha,  you are totally wrong man.
We all know about the preminted coins.
When the prices bump then the developers get greedy and dump the entire coins and the people who buy them are left with bags of shit coin.
Hopalong

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:16:42 AM

I don't see how could Bitcoin become a national currency... Why would that happen? What are the arguments in favor? Countries should just replace their fiat with a blockchain equivalent...

A premined bitcoin clone would do the trick. Then all the people could convert their fiat to the new crypto.
ha ha ha,  you are totally wrong man.
We all know about the preminted coins.
When the prices bump then the developers get greedy and dump the entire coins and the people who buy them are left with bags of shit coin.

I am not talking about some random scamcoin wich seems to be most of alts today. I am talking about a goverment who premine so all the fiat can be traded in. I anyone has a better ide about how a crypto could be adabted by a country go ahead and tell us.

mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:19:52 AM

I think when speaking a nation that adopts a currency based blockchain is a real utopia, atleast for the moment

Hopalong

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:36:29 AM

I think when speaking a nation that adopts a currency based blockchain is a real utopia, atleast for the moment

In democratic countrys people has the power to vote for the politicians who are in favor of changing to a crypto. In my country we have a liberalist party who would support that idea if the question came up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: