Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan of 0.15 BTC With Collateral Forum Accounts  (Read 437 times)
sipredrica (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:03:02 AM

Hi,
I Need 0.15 BTC as Loan by Keeping a Member Account Created on 8th May 2015 with Activity of 98 and Posts of 160. And I am Also Ready to Keep This Jr. Account also as Collateral If Needed. Please offer me How much you can Provide But Don't Move Down than 0.11 as I needed. So Waiting for lenders responses.

Lost Reputation upto 0.25 Btc from tomatocage .  .
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:29:15 AM

Jr. Member accounts are not much worth to use them as collateral . You need at least a senior member account to get this amount.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:32:26 AM

Jr. Member accounts are not much worth to use them as collateral . You need at least a senior member account to get this amount.

... with no negative trust Smiley
I see a Senior Member account up for sale for only 0.03 but with negative trust

letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:37:54 AM

Pm me the profile id of that account to review it by escrow and I will let you know .

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:40:34 AM

the most you would get with those accounts as collateral would be around 0.04~0.05 imo. that's assuming they have decent post quality if they were to be resold.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
sipredrica (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:26:37 AM

Hi,

Finally I Need Atleast 0.08 As Loan By Keeping a Member Account with 98 Activity and an Jr. Account with 44 Activity. Please I Need Atleast 0.08 Loan and Repayment Would be on 28th July 2015 with 0.008 as additional means Total Repay Would be 0.088. Thanks Waiting For More Responses.

letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:34:44 AM

Hi,

Finally I Need Atleast 0.08 As Loan By Keeping a Member Account with 98 Activity and an Jr. Account with 44 Activity. Please I Need Atleast 0.08 Loan and Repayment Would be on 28th July 2015 with 0.008 as additional means Total Repay Would be 0.088. Thanks Waiting For More Responses.

Can you make it at least 10 % interest for this loan. I am contacting MZ for reviewing your accounts and update here.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:13:32 AM

Hi,

well, after several post now you changing the loan amount.
valid collateral is a must in this case, because you are ask for a bit much coin than your collateral that you offer.
just be careful in every single post to ask loan.

sipredrica (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:16:01 AM

Hi,

valid collateral is a must in this case, because you are ask for a bit much coin than your collateral that you offer.

Actually Sir, I Need 0.11 BTC but Some Persons over Bitcointalk Suggested me that I will Not Get An That Much Amount With My Collateral. That's the Reason By Suggested Amount I Changed the Price to 0.08 BTC. Sorry For That.

scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:21:08 AM

Hi,

he lowered the amount of loan from 0.15 down to 0.08 since I think he realized that his collateral is not enough for the amount he is asking

Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:24:10 AM

Hi,

he lowered the amount of loan from 0.15 down to 0.08 since I think he realized that his collateral is not enough for the amount he is asking

and then his 0.15 btc that needed in the first plan to loan not fulfilled.
what for exactly this amount op, may i know?

sipredrica (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:04:39 AM

Yes I realized that I not have a Valid colleteral for asking 0.15 btc that's why i Lowered Down The Loan amount to 0.08 BTC as per the suggestions of the Lenders peoples here. So, Please offer me a Loan Somebody. I can Provide 10% Interest Rate. So Waiting for Responses. Thanks

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:30:43 AM

Yes I realized that I not have a Valid colleteral for asking 0.15 btc that's why i Lowered Down The Loan amount to 0.08 BTC as per the suggestions of the Lenders peoples here. So, Please offer me a Loan Somebody. I can Provide 10% Interest Rate. So Waiting for Responses. Thanks

Since you lowered down the loan amount from 0.15 and 0.08 your collateral Member account and Jr. Member account that still does not worth. I think you must lower down little again your loan amount so the lenders here can give you a loan. Btw can i know the reason your request a loan?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: