Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Site Package | Start your own dice site! | No Hassle, Free Setup  (Read 1619 times)
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:18:06 AM

So :- If you are a trusted Sr., Hero, or Legendary member who understands PHP, contact me for a vouch copy of the script only. Want someone other than me, preferably more trusted than me, to vouch for this script's safety.

I am a coder myself and have coded a gambling site too. If you want, I can go through the script and check if there are any flaws. The final decision is with you that you want me to check so to provide vouch if its clean or not.

~Regards.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:20:23 AM

So :- If you are a trusted Sr., Hero, or Legendary member who understands PHP, contact me for a vouch copy of the script only. Want someone other than me, preferably more trusted than me, to vouch for this script's safety.

I am a coder myself and have coded a gambling site too. If you want, I can go through the script and check if there are any flaws. The final decision is with you that you want me to check so to provide vouch if its clean or not.

~Regards.

may I see the site you coded? would be interesting for me if it is not a dice site. the OP only offers dice

regards
bitcoin1992

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:28:30 AM

~Regards.

may I see the site you coded? would be interesting for me if it is not a dice site. the OP only offers dice

regards

I have the script. I can show it to anyone who really knows coding and wants to buy it (or not just a random guy who wants to steal my code). I don't know if the buyer used it for his site or not but I was hired personally for writing a dice script.
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:36:20 PM

~Regards.

regards

I have the script. I can show it to anyone who really knows coding and wants to buy it (or not just a random guy who wants to steal my code). I don't know if the buyer used it for his site or not but I was hired personally for writing a dice script.

Show proof of this script (doesn't need to be that good, just framework) and I'll be more than happy to show you the code.

CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:18:17 PM

If you are a trusted Sr., Hero, or Legendary member who understands PHP, contact me for a vouch copy of the script only. Want someone other than me, preferably more trusted than me, to vouch for this script's safety.

I may test this script, if I get a vouch copy...
bitcoin1992

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:33:10 PM

~Regards.

regards

Show proof of this script (doesn't need to be that good, just framework) and I'll be more than happy to show you the code.

I can send you a few files. Just tell me which files you want. I can't send the script as we (me and the buyer) have decided on a term that I won't share script with anyone. Nor I would resell it.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 03:49:05 AM

~Regards.

regards

I can send you a few files. Just tell me which files you want. I can't send the script as we (me and the buyer) have decided on a term that I won't share script with anyone. Nor I would resell it.

Nevermind. PM me for the script.

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:46:44 AM

I think that I already saw that here... but one well known scammer tried to sell it, maybe you are an alt of him, who knows Smiley
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 10:58:27 AM

I think that I already saw that here... but one well known scammer tried to sell it, maybe you are an alt of him, who knows Smiley

Williamj? Yea I'm reselling for him but he hasn't been in contact, so now I'm just selling it. Smiley

CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:01:54 PM

@OP awaiting for response to my previous post.
JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:42:40 PM

Williamj? Yea I'm reselling for him but he hasn't been in contact, so now I'm just selling it. Smiley

Isn't this illegal? I think yoh shouldn't sell his script without even asking him...

// Oh nevermind. I thought you was selling it instead of him, okay then, gl Smiley
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:54:37 AM

Isn't this illegal? I think yoh shouldn't sell his script without even asking him...

// Oh nevermind. I thought you was selling it instead of him, okay then, gl Smiley

To clarify: we worked out a 70:30 deal - I get commission off sales.

@OP awaiting for response to my previous post.

I sent the script to bitcoin1992, didn't see your post  Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: