Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Anonymizer  (Read 4393 times)
anonymizer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:40:56 AM

I have been developing a bitcoin mixer service for the last 6 months, it took time because of the security and features needed for a bitcoin mixer to break the link between your bitcoins and to not be possible to detect a mixer was used.

The main features to prevent blockchain analysis are
1. No taint to original coins
2. Randomized fee (1.9% to 2.1%)
3. Randomized delay (optional)
4. Multiple destination addresses (optional)

For your safety there is a downloadable "Anonymizer Guarantee" (signed pgp message) to prove that the Anonymizer address was generated by me and that the destination addresses received from you are the correct ones. For everyones safety the site is also only available via Tor, the address is anonymizer5lg2fz.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:16:51 AM

so what benefit is there to us using your mixer over a more established one such as bitcoinfog? people tend to not trust new services, and won't test them without getting something out of it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:52:47 AM

what is it about? Can you explain ? I thought that if I use btc, I can be anonym . This is not true?

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:56:16 AM

what is it about? Can you explain ? I thought that if I use btc, I can be anonym . This is not true?
Aww I think you didn't read the thread,
It just a bitcoin mixer service.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 09:07:33 AM

Aww I think you didn't read the thread,
It just a bitcoin mixer service.

Bitcoin mixer service Smiley Can you explain this service? What can I do with it?

anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:37:18 AM

so what benefit is there to us using your mixer over a more established one such as bitcoinfog?

There would not be much difference between Fog and Anonymizer. What i can think of now is that Fog could work as a Wallet but Anonymizer sets up a forward address for you instead, so there is no way of storing coins long time on the mixer. And because of that i can issue a "Anonymizer Guarantee", a message signed with my PGP key that promises the amount of coins sent to the forward address will be sent to your destination address from other address, without taint to the old coins. A user can use this as proof, they would post this whole PGP message and everyone can verify the signature and if the forward address has received coins but not the destination addresses etc.

people tend to not trust new services, and won't test them without getting something out of it.

I will pay the first 20 users 0.1 BTC each for trying my mixer and writing a small truthful review of the experience in a post in this thread.

Rules:
* Only "Full Member" or higher status on Bitcointalk.org is eligible, if you are lower you are unfortunately not eligible. Your account must be older than my account.

* It will stop when i have given out 2 BTC (The first 20 users to post a review only).

* Write a small review of your experience in a post in this thread. Things to consider; Did it work? Does forward address have taint to your destination address? Was the fee correct? Did you use randomized delay? Was the site ugly?

* If you dont care about your bitcoin anonymity you can include the full "Anonymizer Guarantee" pgp message in the post so everyone can verify it and i will send the 0.1 BTC to the first destination address. Or if you care you will have to encrypt it with my pgp key and send it to me in a PM here and i will send the 0.1 BTC to your first destination address.

* Last rule is dont try to break the rules
medUSA
Legendary

Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 01:01:11 PM

I am in favour of helping new startups. You are offering a bounty for the first 20 short reviews, good marketing. I just fear that the service will be gone after you've have a large deposit. Your onion site and a newbie account is just too much risk for anyone to bear.

** WARNING: Potential Scam **

Rules:
* Only "Full Member" or higher status on Bitcointalk.org is eligible, if you are lower you are unfortunately not eligible. Your account must be older than my account.
* It will stop when i have given out 2 BTC (The first 20 users to post a review only).

Full members reviews aren't any good. You should give those 0.1 btc bounties to trusted members to test the service for you.
anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 02:21:38 PM

I just fear that the service will be gone after you've have a large deposit. Your onion site and a newbie account is just too much risk for anyone to bear.

** WARNING: Potential Scam **

Fair enough, this might scare some users.

The range of deposits allowed are between 0.05 and up to 30 BTC right now, as described when using the site. 30 BTC can not be considered a large deposit for the time i have put on this project. And my Anonymizer Guarantee can be used against me, there can not be rumours or doubts about scamming as the Anonymizer Guarantee is impossible to fake if PGP verified. Staying honest is a much better plan than scamming.

Full members reviews aren't any good. You should give those 0.1 btc bounties to trusted members to test the service for you.

Its Full Members and higher, it does not stop more trusted members to do it, you could do it too if you think its worth your time. Its a good idea so maybe ill do that after the first 20 reviews.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

Its Full Members and higher, it does not stop more trusted members to do it, you could do it too if you think its worth your time. Its a good idea so maybe ill do that after the first 20 reviews.

its just that there are a lot of full member accounts that are farmed and sold cheap, and the market value of those rank accounts can range below the 0.1 BTC mark, which would give people a lot of incentive to abuse this promotion for the 0.1 BTC bonus. i would agree to restrict this promotion to either a higher rank of members or to trusted members with solid green trust only.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
medUSA
Legendary

Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:46:58 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 09:32:44 AM by medUSA

<snip>
Fair enough, this might scare some users.

It's just for precaution. As I said, I want to encourage new businesses. I will remove the warning if your site has proven to be trustworthy. It's too early to know now.

Its Full Members and higher, it does not stop more trusted members to do it, you could do it too if you think its worth your time.

I have no positive trust, my review won't mean much. Besides, I don't need to clean any of my coins (yet).
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:48:01 AM

Why is there another BTC mixer? Isn't bitmixer.io good? I think it's pretty much same like this, but easier and we can access it without TOR :/ Just my view.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:26:12 PM

I will pay the first 20 users 0.1 BTC each for trying my mixer and writing a small truthful review of the experience in a post in this thread.

Rules:

* Write a small review of your experience in a post in this thread. Things to consider; Did it work? Does forward address have taint to your destination address? Was the fee correct? Did you use randomized delay? Was the site ugly?

* If you dont care about your bitcoin anonymity you can include the full "Anonymizer Guarantee" pgp message in the post so everyone can verify it and i will send the 0.1 BTC to the first destination address. Or if you care you will have to encrypt it with my pgp key and send it to me in a PM here and i will send the 0.1 BTC to your first destination address.

* Last rule is dont try to break the rules

I can do this for you with payment up front. Message me with further info on how I can access the service and I'll provide a payment address and get started.

anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 09:37:32 PM

I will not do any up front payments, try the service and write a truthful review of your experience and i will pay to your destination address. If i dont pay 0.1 BTC you can prove that i didnt pay you by showing the Anonymizer Guarantee and i will forever be a liar.

I have changed the minimum amount to use the mixer to 0.02 BTC, maybe it will encourage some of you as the amount to try and test if it works is lower now.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:42:56 PM

If i dont pay 0.1 BTC you can prove that i didnt pay you by showing the Anonymizer Guarantee and i will forever be a liar.

You have no trust and your account is worthless, put the funds in escrow please.

anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 09:44:01 PM

If i dont pay 0.1 BTC you can prove that i didnt pay you by showing the Anonymizer Guarantee and i will forever be a liar.

You have no trust and your account is worthless, put the funds in escrow please.

No thanks
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

i am looking for exactly such a service but the fees of around 2% is very high.
anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:48:51 PM

i am looking for exactly such a service but the fees of around 2% is very high.

I understand the fee might seem high, but the fee is there to make it worth running the service and can also be seen as an insurance that its not worth it for me to scam any users, its better to run a honest service and earning a few % from the fee.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 06:00:15 AM

Stil not sure why people want to anonymize anything related to Bitcoin, this is not what this virtual currency is all about.

Stop relying on centralized services guys, seriously...
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:16:12 AM

so what benefit is there to us using your mixer over a more established one such as bitcoinfog? people tend to not trust new services, and won't test them without getting something out of it.
Is bitcoinfig still trusted then? I have seen multiple reports of people getting scammed.

anonymizer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:07:05 AM

Is bitcoinfig still trusted then? I have seen multiple reports of people getting scammed.

The Fog users might have been on a wrong URL (phishing) or just someone that wants to destroy their business, its hard or impossible to prove for both the users and Fog admin. Im trying to solve this by having a "Anonymizer Guarantee", its a PGP signed message with the Deposit address and Destination addresses all signed by my PGP key. The idea is that this can later be used as proof, the PGP message can be posted by the user here and everyone can verify the PGP signature is correct (signed by me) and check the Deposit and Destination addresses to see if the coins has been delivered or not.

I still offer the reward of 0.1 BTC for reviews of my service from Full Members and up on Bitcointalk, see details in my post above.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: