Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 x A2 Terminator ASICS  (Read 703 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bclcjunkie (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:31:50 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 10:21:19 AM by bclcjunkie

heat and space are becoming issue so planning to sell. not sure what these sell for these days but willing to consider reasonable offers. so PM me with your offers. Shipping is from Singapore 535227 via UPS or DHL depending on which offers better rates.

Something to take note of:

- Fans were changed to Corsair SP120 high performance fans so that they run quiet. Cooling is on par if you exhaust heat properly and feed cool air.
- Hash rate is stable at 84 on bad hot days to 90+ if in a very cooled area. of course that is with Corsair fans. First batch runs at around 83-90 if it runs in a cooler place, second batch comes with all cores enabled and can hash up to 86-93..

power consumption: first batch with all cores enabled is around 850 while second batch with less cores is around 750.. combined both consume around 1600w..
each miner weighs about 20kg...

Cosmetic condition as in attached pics with wear and tear that's expected from 1yr old ASICS, i did some vacuuming but there's still dust in hard to reach areas so dust blower will easily clean it up.

also please check if ASICS with PSU are allowed during import in your country. I hear some customs don't allow in due to PSU. i can mark the value to any price you want.

sorry for the upside down pics, imgur just twisted them for some reason..

shipping estimates:

US and Europe somewhere around usd 300. this rate is promotional so it wont stay like that for long.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: