Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, vtubez.com for sale for 1.3 bitcoin  (Read 504 times)
webdeveloper5050 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:27:37 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 01:46:34 PM by webdeveloper5050

thank you for letting me post that ad Grin
i have good website called vtubez.com .the domain name registered with godaddy and the hosting is with hostgator 10 dollar per month.
the website have more than 500 000 indexed pages in google.com
all stats are public .you can check histats on the upper right corner .
the website get 3 dollar per day.. i am using three ad network. popads ,popcash.[Suspicious link removed] but i am sure you can monetize it better than me. i am better at seo.
all traffic of the video search are organic , so you can get traffic without spending a penny
now my website gets average 6000 unique visitor a day and about 17 thousand pageviews per day.
the website i made to be automatic seo and you do not need big space since no database required and work fine on all devices.

the website works on autopilot. i assure you in one month or two. you will get more than 15000 unique visitor per day.

i have also domain name without website i want to sell for 0.2 bitcoin the domain is zmakemoney.com .the domain is at godaddy.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

i have also domain name without website i want to sell for 0.2 bitcoin the domain is zmakemoney.com .the domain is at godaddy.

Regarding that , you mean it has never been hosted? if yes then that's way above average of .com website cost. unless this domain your telling has a 5 year contract on it
right now .com websites can be bought for 9$ to 11$ only

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
webdeveloper5050 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:35:04 PM

Thank you for your opinion.
BeastBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 03:19:48 PM

Regarding that , you mean it has never been hosted? if yes then that's way above average of .com website cost. unless this domain your telling has a 5 year contract on it

Do you understand what a domain broker does? I am a domain broker, even though we get the domains cheap, we resell at a higher price because its usually a domain that people want.
I bought a domain for $1.07 and sold it for $300 because it was high SEO. The buyer knew i paid only $1.07, but it was a domain that everyone wanted.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:21:04 PM

Do you understand what a domain broker does? I am a domain broker, even though we get the domains cheap, we resell at a higher price because its usually a domain that people want.
I bought a domain for $1.07 and sold it for $300 because it was high SEO. The buyer knew i paid only $1.07, but it was a domain that everyone wanted.

may you give the name of said domain? so we can better trust you.
webdeveloper5050 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:23:58 PM

you are right Beastbtc.
BeastBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 03:26:59 PM

Due to a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) I cannot. You must respect that. I will say that it was a political domain.

I actually just listed my domains listed now in a new post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: