Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcart saves you 25% off Amazon  (Read 1454 times)
bready (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:39:30 PM

Just used the service, congratulations to the owner Graham de Barra. So I went on bitcart.io and put through an order for $100 of amazon gift card for bitcoin and I paid around $80 so I got 20% off. Within 12 hours the gift card was in my email inbox.

Anyone else use it?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:43:51 PM

Didn't tried it personally but it's seems just like another copy of Purse.io which gives you the same rates . (fix title it says 20% on their website) .
Their only announcement seems dead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933801.0 only one post there . I wouldn't use it for big amounts if I were you , take caution

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bready (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:15:13 PM

Didn't tried it personally but it's seems just like another copy of Purse.io which gives you the same rates . (fix title it says 20% on their website) .
Their only announcement seems dead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933801.0 only one post there . I wouldn't use it for big amounts if I were you , take caution

Thanks for the advice. I've used Purse for a long time and still do. With Purse I can get the same discounts but it can take a number of days before the gift card or items will be delivered. Bitcart is fast and I know I can go there and make an order and it will be fulfilled same day. Perhaps this is the only advantage bitcart has over purse?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

Thanks for the advice. I've used Purse for a long time and still do. With Purse I can get the same discounts but it can take a number of days before the gift card or items will be delivered. Bitcart is fast and I know I can go there and make an order and it will be fulfilled same day. Perhaps this is the only advantage bitcart has over purse?

Yes we may take it as an advance however I personally prefer to use something known and pretty sure that I will get my item sooner or later then using a brand new website where I could get scammed .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:36:35 PM

Yes, this is the same as purse.io

My friend has used them once and apparently everything was fine, his item got delivered. It wasn't a big value though.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 06:00:33 AM

Newbie member posting about a website hardly anyone knows and that accepts Bitcoin. I'm glad to see some people have a positive story (even though one of them is hearsay), but always be careful with such posts.
bready (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:52:40 PM

I admit I use Purse more but I will be making another purchase from bitcart again soon.
btc2code

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:25:58 AM

Does bitcart provide carrier # for each Amazon order?
horace0812

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:29:04 AM

just wondering is there any this kind of service on ebay?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:43:37 PM

Date Registered: July 23, 2015, 03:37:47 PM

Just used the service, congratulations to the owner Graham de Barra.

Within 12 hours the gift card was in my email inbox.

Bitcart is fast and I know I can go there and make an order and it will be fulfilled same day.

Forgive me, but you sound rather heavily like an account made specifically for Bitcart PR. Those statements sound like they're there to simply boost the popularity of the site.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:46:34 PM

Date Registered: July 23, 2015, 03:37:47 PM

Just used the service, congratulations to the owner Graham de Barra.

Within 12 hours the gift card was in my email inbox.

Bitcart is fast and I know I can go there and make an order and it will be fulfilled same day.

Forgive me, but you sound rather heavily like an account made specifically for Bitcart PR. Those statements sound like they're there to simply boost the popularity of the site.

DO NOT USE BITCART.IO !!!

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1068136

Rule of thumb is never trade bitcoin for GC at large discount. Amazon will ban you if you continue loading GC purchased with stolen credit cards.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:31:37 PM

DO NOT USE BITCART.IO !!!

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1068136

Rule of thumb is never trade bitcoin for GC at large discount. Amazon will ban you if you continue loading GC purchased with stolen credit cards.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit of that kind of activity was going on there Smiley 25% discount is a LOT.
kickflip81

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:37:56 AM

I've used the bitcart service several times both on localbitcoins.com/accounts/geeney and bitcart.io. Both use escrow so I can always cancel if there's a problem.
keysplease

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:52:36 AM

I've used bitcart once.

It gave me a 17.5% discount so not exactly 25%.

The code arrived around 12 hours.

It worked fine and I ordered my book Smiley
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:59:53 AM

I've used bitcart once.

Sad to see brand new accounts trying to get people to fall into their fake promises.
I suppose with the recent problem at Purse for Amazon , people are trying to scam users looking for other places for amazon gift cards.
meono

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:51:23 PM

Are you fucking dumb? stop shilling because your scam is revealed
meono

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:52:24 PM

I've used bitcart once.

Sad to see brand new accounts trying to get people to fall into their fake promises.
I suppose with the recent problem at Purse for Amazon , people are trying to scam users looking for other places for amazon gift cards.

What problems? I was using Purse just fine recently. If the problem is giftcards related then yeah, even Purse team advice against trading Giftcards.
meono

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:17:40 AM

Bump for others to see
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:47:15 AM

Funny how only newbie account seem to be using this service successfully. All of those accounts are shill account it seems
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 07:45:20 AM

after reading the comments and realizing that what other's are saying it's pretty much talk for itself , its clearly that your using newbie accounts to make your services known with out a proof

Exactly and these type of practices makes people not use these services at all, it would have been better if the owners of the site announced it in a proper manner than using these tactics to advertise their services which makes them look shady. Besides Purse.io have been doing this for a while and people have no issues with them and the time they have spent providing this service without any problems have earned them trust of the people. I don't wish to buy anything from the Amazon but if I did I would still use Purse.io.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: