Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bandana is a Scammer !!  (Read 2248 times)
cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:11:59 PM

Hi everyone , i got scammed by a person here username bandana  he Pmed me that he need skril and have BTC , and then after a skype call and everything he edited screenshots that he has a localbitcoin account and then i Sent him 22 USD skril to his account  coz he said he been scammed before and is worried, i thought he is real Sad i also saw his recommendation trust from a good trust person though he is a good guy Sad beaware guys he is from virgina and his skype id is gamestopingit
and here is the payment i sent to him
23/07/2015 23:31   Sent   Timothy White   Processed   -0.22   -22.00   
Transaction ID:   1523204785
Recipient's email:   timowhite99@gmail.com
I also have contacted localbitcoins to ban his accounts and they did too and I will report him everywhere Sad
Sorry about my message but i posted it here because i dont want others to be scammed like me too.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:29:33 PM

I called skrill they said the payments are irreversable and we cant help you Sad ITS WORST PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER HE Might scam you ,he pmed me to my bitcointalk accounts , admin can check as well and Please ban him too and his ip

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

You need to use this format on making a report and move to the proper place: Scam Accusations

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:45:47 PM

You could have avoided this by searching for that email address before sending.

Wrong section. Move it to scam accusations.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:50:30 PM

You need to use this format on making a report and move to the proper place: Scam Accusations

Ok I will do it now Sad

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:52:49 PM

Ok I will do it now Sad
i did search his email Sad didnot get anything bad thats why i was scammed

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:56:54 PM

Ok I will do it now Sad

First result on Google for me is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765441.0

Should have been reason enough to not deal with him.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:07:16 PM

Ok I will do it now Sad

First result on Google for me is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765441.0

Should have been reason enough to not deal with him.
I seen this too Sad but i thought he is trusted after we had a call my gut said NO but he said it will help him and he got scammed by others thats why he asked me to send 87 skril but i asked to do in small parts and then he said he would prefer if i can send 22 and then after a long discussion i agreed but after i paid him Sad , he didnt even reply i contacted localbitcoins they said he dont even have bitcoins in his account which he claimed he has 4 btc Sad localbitcoins banned his account username skrillman and other accounts immediately after my report Sad

bandana

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:47:13 PM

Okay first Off, That above account listed in that url isn't mine. That first, I did buy a google wallet account from a member here but it wasn't timowhite99 but it did come with that email prefix . If you all must know I payed 20 dollars for the account and a google wallet card that came with it... I also got email access when I bought the wallet account so I have been using it for trades and such.

Second Off, Buyer Paid I told him I would send from localbitcoins , Went to send from local bitcoin and got asked for ID, In the middle of ID verification Now before I can withdraw. I have proof of EVERYTHING!
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:52:17 PM

Okay first Off, That above account listed in that url isn't mine. That first, I did buy a google wallet account from a member here but it wasn't timowhite99 but it did come with that email prefix . If you all must know I payed 20 dollars for the account and a google wallet card that came with it... I also got email access when I bought the wallet account so I have been using it for trades and such.

Second Off, Buyer Paid I told him I would send from localbitcoins , Went to send from local bitcoin and got asked for ID, In the middle of ID verification Now before I can withdraw. I have proof of EVERYTHING!
I HAVE EVERY SINGLE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER , you asked me 2 hours so that you can sort out your phone issue , and now you are saying you asked me to wait because u had id issues and etc?
I also have tracked your every single detail , I PAID YOU BTC JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU ARE AFRAID COZ YOU BEEN SCAMMED !!!

FOR 22 USD YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SELF BUDDY , It wont make you rich , Not it will make me poor , I have done deals with people and Dont worry if you did not paid me I will even report your every single details to admin so you could be kicked and your ip address can be reported to athorities
SHAME ON YOU !!!

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:33:53 AM

wrong section

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:45:08 AM

Alt of SpreadBit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009533.0

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bandana

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:50:54 AM

I am not *spreadbit* I did buy a google wallet account from that user tho I have proof of this and I can provide id and selfie w/e to show u im not that guy
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:58:50 AM

HE IS FROM VIRGINA HE TOLD ME ON HIS GMAIL AND THEN I TOOK HIS SKYPE , I HAVE HIS ALL THE DETAILS LIKE HIS IP CITY , IP AND HIS STATE , IF YOU ARE REALLY A TRUSTED PERSON REFUND MY FUNDS , ITS BEEN 5 HOURS AND YOU ARE SAYING IN MY PM YOU ARE SENDING YOUR SELFIE TO LOCALBITCOINS??? i AM NOT FOOL HE IS THE SAME PERSON
IF YOU DIDNOT PAID ME IN 10 MINUTES MY REFUND , I WILL POST EACH AND EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LOCATION USERNAME OF SKYPE.
SO TO PROVE YOUR HONESTY JUST REFUND ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY AND IT WILL PROVE YOU ARE HONEST

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:59:38 AM

I HAVE EVERY SINGLE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER , you asked me 2 hours so that you can sort out your phone issue , and now you are saying you asked me to wait because u had id issues and etc?
I also have tracked your every single detail , I PAID YOU BTC JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU ARE AFRAID COZ YOU BEEN SCAMMED !!!

FOR 22 USD YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SELF BUDDY , It wont make you rich , Not it will make me poor , I have done deals with people and Dont worry if you did not paid me I will even report your every single details to admin so you could be kicked and your ip address can be reported to athorities
SHAME ON YOU !!!

Do you have proof that you sent him BTC? What was the TxID?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:09:29 AM

SHAME ON YOU !!!

Do you have proof that you sent him BTC? What was the TxID?
Sorry bro i mistyped it i meant to say i paid him Skrill for btc , and he claimed he has localbitcoins account where he is a trusted seller and said skrillman is his username i searched on google and it was ok and he had 4 btc in his account later i came to know that he has no bitcoins after i contacted localbitcoins help.
here is the proof of skrill payment  !

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:14:08 AM

I am not *spreadbit* I did buy a google wallet account from that user tho I have proof of this and I can provide id and selfie w/e to show u im not that guy

Why the heck would you even use a bought account for your financial accounts such as skrill if you're not an alt? I wouldn't trust any bought information and store my financial stuff in it -- every wise guy would do that. Dig a hole in your way out here son.

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:17:51 AM

Why the heck would you even use a bought account for your financial accounts such as skrill if you're not an alt? I wouldn't trust any bought information and store my financial stuff in it -- every wise guy would do that. Dig a hole in your way out here son.
He is telling a lie , everyone can create his account , no one will buy  a account with negative feedbacks see this message bro which he sent me like a hour ago

he is claiming he is sending a selfie to localbitcoins whether localbitcoins has clearly mentioned the skrillman person has been banned after my report and he claimed he has 4 bitcoins in his account , i got to know from localbitcoins live chat he didnt even any bitcoins
they banned him immediately

bandana

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:22:33 AM

Dude im not banned ur a idiot. IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU. im just going to SEND YOU COIN AND POST THE TX ID , AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS ...
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:25:47 AM

Dude im not banned ur a idiot. IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU. im just going to SEND YOU COIN AND POST THE TX ID , AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS ...
PROVE US THAT YOU ARE HONEST WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF YOU ARE !! ,ITS BEEN 5 HOURS ITS MY 6 AM TIME HERE I DIDN't Just because of you!
And Just listening your fake lies that you will send the coins ,I and other members will take their recommendation of trust back and will clear your reputation but prove it

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: