Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bandana is a Scammer !!  (Read 2252 times)
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:27:08 AM

Dude im not banned ur a idiot. IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU. im just going to SEND YOU COIN AND POST THE TX ID , AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS ...

That would be better. Update this thread with the transaction ID and once OP confirms, it will be a case solved. When will you send the funds to OP? It's been 3 hours since OP posted this thread and no TXID posted here to close the claim.

cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:37:44 AM

Dude im not banned ur a idiot. IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU. im just going to SEND YOU COIN AND POST THE TX ID , AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS ...

That would be better. Update this thread with the transaction ID and once OP confirms, it will be a case solved. When will you send the funds to OP? It's been 3 hours since OP posted this thread and no TXID posted here to close the claim.
YES I WILL UPDATE  IMMEDIATELY AS THE FUNDS ARE IN MY BITCOIN ACCOUNT , UNTIL NOW NOTHING CAME FROM HIM Smiley IF HE WANTS TO PROVE HIMSELF THAT HE IS HONEST I WILL also take my negative trust back and other supporters either you will not get anything for 22 usd you will loose your trust and everything.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
bandana

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:38:20 AM

Will post TX ID AS SOON AS I CAN SEND WITH MY ACCOUNT, I have submitted everything lbc asked for shouldn't be long now. I want to keep this thread IN THE FRONT LINE SO WHEN I SEND IT IS KNOW THAT I AM LEGIT.... I KNO IT IS A LOT OSCAMMER OUT HERE BUT ME NOT ONE OF THEM
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:49:06 AM

Will post TX ID AS SOON AS I CAN SEND WITH MY ACCOUNT, I have submitted everything lbc asked for shouldn't be long now. I want to keep this thread IN THE FRONT LINE SO WHEN I SEND IT IS KNOW THAT I AM LEGIT.... I KNO IT IS A LOT OSCAMMER OUT HERE BUT ME NOT ONE OF THEM
I am listening the same thing since 5-6 hours now and you have not sent me my btc, just refund me my skrill payment and it will also make us proof you are honest or else others members will also report you as a scammer so its better for you to refund me .

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:07:00 AM

NOTHING AS OF NOW SO MR BANDANA WHERE ARE YOU??? ARE YOU STILL TAKING SELFIES TO SEND TO LOCALBITCOINS OR TRYING TO SCAM OTHERS?

bandana

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:08:21 AM

UMM waiting for my account to be unlocked
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:16:52 AM

LOL YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU ACCOUNT IS WORKING FINE? AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING WAITING TO BE UNLOCKED???

I DONT NEED THE BITCOINS FROM YOU , JUST REFUND MY SKRILL PAYMENT OF 22 AND I WILL REMOVE MY NEGATIVE TRUST AND OTHER MEMBERS TOO OR ELSE YOU WILL GET MORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND LOCALBITCOINS WILL SHUT YOUR ACCOUNT TOO. IF YOU WONT SEND ME.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:17:24 AM

why you not send BT from other ACC ? like from your blockchain address ?
bandana

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:22:39 AM

at this time I only have lbc, no blockchain addy
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:25:29 AM

BUT YOU HAVE MY SKRIL FUNDS WHICH YOU CAN REFUND ME RIGHT AS YOU PROMISED YOU WILL 2 HOURS BEFORE??
IT WILL PROVE YOU TRUSTED BUT I FEEL YOU DONT WANT TO SEND COZ YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAM ME.

BUT DONT WORRY EVERYONE WILL BE GIVING YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS IF YOU WONT SEND ME MY REFUND , JUST SEND ME MY REFUND AND YOU ARE OK I WILL REMOVE MY NEGATIVE POST.

btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:33:53 AM

you can sendback his skrill fund  like cryptosun say

BUT YOU HAVE MY SKRIL FUNDS WHICH YOU CAN REFUND ME RIGHT AS YOU PROMISED YOU WILL 2 HOURS BEFORE??
IT WILL PROVE YOU TRUSTED BUT I FEEL YOU DONT WANT TO SEND COZ YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAM ME.

BUT DONT WORRY EVERYONE WILL BE GIVING YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS IF YOU WONT SEND ME MY REFUND , JUST SEND ME MY REFUND AND YOU ARE OK I WILL REMOVE MY NEGATIVE POST.

Im watching in here i hope can be solved and you get your balance
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:35:49 AM

PLEASE REPORT HIM TO ADMIN ,CLICK ON THE TRUST AND MAKE A NEGATIVE FEED BACK OF SCAM FOR HIM UNTIL HE PAYS ME Smiley IT WILL HELP ME AND HELP HIM  TO PAY ME FAST lol, either i guess he wont pay ,i am waiting since 7 hours he didnt pay me

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:59:33 AM

nothing yet Sad he is a scammer Huh Angry Angry Angry

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:04:40 AM

So if your Localbitcoin account is locked, then you should just go and refund the OP. Why hold his money when you can't even do the deal? Or you're really planning to take away his money from the start. Such a waste. $22 really? You wasted so much time building your forum account for $22? So cheap.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:33:50 AM

Almost 24 hours have passed. OP, is this resolved? You can update the thread to aware others and avoid dealing with this user. It would help alot of people around here specially the new ones.

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:39:33 AM

Almost 24 hours have passed. OP, is this resolved? You can update the thread to aware others and avoid dealing with this user. It would help alot of people around here specially the new ones.
He has not paid me yet Sad He is a scammer , he came to me yesterday at and said its his word that he will pay mebut he didnot paid Sad please report him to admin

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:45:38 AM

He has not paid me yet Sad He is a scammer , he came to me yesterday at and said its his word that he will pay mebut he didnot paid Sad please report him to admin

Sorry to hear that. Although the only way we can help is to warn others about the scammer by trust feedback and responding to his posts (if spotted). I hope you recover soon with this.

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:10:38 AM

Sorry to hear that. Although the only way we can help is to warn others about the scammer by trust feedback and responding to his posts (if spotted). I hope you recover soon with this.
We learn lesson's from our mistake although I can easily smell scammers but this time i failed because even attended my call on skype and i also had tracked his details and he was from virgina as he mentioned so i thought he is Ok + he asked to send him 87 but i prefered in small parts and this even saved much of my loss. i will let everyone know to report this scammer.

thanks for watching out my friend ,i really appericiate it Smiley

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:44:02 PM

PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT THIS SCAMMER , HE IS STILL COMING ONLINE AND I AM SURE HE ISTRYING TO SCAM OTHERS Sad I DONT WANT OTHERS TO BE SCAMMED TOO ,PLEASE REPORT HIM ASAP username - bandana

btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:07:08 AM

PLEASE REPORT HIM TO ADMIN ,CLICK ON THE TRUST AND MAKE A NEGATIVE FEED BACK OF SCAM FOR HIM UNTIL HE PAYS ME Smiley IT WILL HELP ME AND HELP HIM  TO PAY ME FAST lol, either i guess he wont pay ,i am waiting since 7 hours he didnt pay me

oke i give him 1 negative trust

now his trus    
-15: -4 / +1
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: