Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are a KLOUT Twitter Group and can get you TOP OF A TWITTER TOPIC  (Read 295 times)
H_H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:02:35 PM

PM me if you want to get the top of pretty much any topic on Twitter

WE ARE A KLOUT TWITTER COMPANY

We post a simple post to our company site and it auto tweets to twitter using our KLOUT ACCOUNT

We can put any hashtag you want in the post

IT WILL POP THE MAIN HASHTAG YOU WANT

Imagine your message on the main tag of Twitter for whatever you want

WE HAVE KLOUT and can pop Twitter on anything we want

PM if you need to pop social media
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:21:16 PM

Can you give an example of a tweet you have done this with ?

And there is nothing like the front page of twitter.
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:15:23 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 03:44:15 PM by H_H

PM me and I'll get you topics we have popped

Basically if you are trying to be main page of a topic or hashtag it's very hard to do unless you have KLOUT

So if your topic was say bitcoin

We can easily hit that hashtag

Same with many other terms

Book authors we hit any genre

We can crush any publishers page

So PM what you are trying to do, the hashtag you want

And we can get you examples via PM

We're not interested in public posting our work for obvious reasons

Since Twitter wouldn't like it that we are able to exploit their network through our KLOUT

If you are a lawyer or a tradesman we can pop any hashtag in law or trades or any profession

We have a vast network of sites and each one is on autopilot for a while to twitter with large followings and as such we have a ton of KLOUT accounts and can take over top spots in any major hashtag which are usually limited to experts in those areas

We are usually top 1% on twitter in the topics we target and the targets are in the hundreds of topics, so we can help almost anyone dominate a hashtag with our services

PM hashtag you want and I'll tell you if we can do it

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:49:20 AM

I think this method is quite different, I am only aware of twitter follower stuffs, are you giving out a vouch service? if yes send me PM.
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:37:57 AM

Never heard of a vouch service

If you use Twitter, you search for stuff or post to topics (hashtags)

Most tweets go to a 2nd tier page and not the main hashtag page

Hashtag pages are for KLOUT users, Twitter accounts with power, so the accounts that are considered authorities on topics get their tweets on the front doors of hashtags

Someone using Twitter searches for a topic, they end up where the KLOUT accounts appear.

Then if they want to see what 99% of Tweeter users are posting about that topic they got to a 2nd tier page, any account can appear on that minor traffic page.

Twitter traffic is steered to the main pages of topics or hashtags where only power users can show up.

So if you want to appear on the main page of Twitter for say BITCOIN

We get you there

We post a tweet and link to your site or to an article or whatever

WE ARE THE AUTHORITY on the hashtags we routinely post to

Anything worth posting about on Twitter we have KLOUT or AUTHORITY accounts to hit that hashtag

If you understand what Klout is, this is a huge deal, very few Twitter accounts can acquire enough KLOUT to pop big traffic hashtags

How about this, today a major corporation got KLOUTED, their CEO was trashed and now their hashtag corporate page has a bunch of KLOUT accounts all talking about what a MORON their CEO is.

haha

So Klout players can trash any company or move any trend they want.

POWER PLAYER got it?

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:08:48 AM

Since there's confusion it appears as to what is a top page on a hashtag compared to the live pages, I'll use BITCOIN as an example.

The HASHTAG page for BITCOIN is for KLOUT users, they have EARNED the right to be on the main page for BITCOIN or the TOP PAGE of the HASHTAG they are 'authorities' on the topic.

Anyone can post #bitcoin and get on the less traffic page or live page

So here is the main page for BITCOIN, post something about #bitcoin and when you don't appear it's due to you don't have enough KLOUT or power on twitter.

Yet, we hit these pages any time we want, we have KLOUT.

Is this important? Sure it's where most people on Twitter look for new stuff related to that topic and a link from that page is very desired in SEO since major search engines now use sites on these pages in relevancy algorithms.

KLOUT accounts move social media which is moving SE's.

Here's a klout page for BITCOIN

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin

Now here is where everyone else but klout pages appears

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin?src=hash&vertical=default&f=tweets

What's the difference, the hashtag page ends up with of the traffic and any tweet that hits it sticks for a while

The second page look at how the time stamps are, they are dated by the SECONDS which means lots of people are talking about bitcoin every minute since posts fly by ever few seconds.

Yet on the KLOUT page there are tweets that stick for DAYS

99% of users on twitter post and hashtag and have no KLOUT so their tweets get stuck on live pages that get very little traffic.

You want to see results on Twitter, you need to get your tweet on the KLOUT PAGES or main hashtag pages

I should have a DONATE link I know

haha

Since a lot of people just learned something very important about Twitter

I bet very few here understand LISTS and how getting listed on KLOUT LISTS is a major way to pop your KLOUT.

In other words we got the special sauce and know how the KLOUT algorithm rates stuff.

We have literally hundreds of KLOUT accounts now and can dominate any hashtag we want.

hehe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: