Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 05:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to buy some traffic for coinurl  (Read 1157 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:51:36 PM

I want to buy some traffic for coinurl.The traffic has to been real people and has to come from usa.Pm me if you can do this
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:52:05 AM

From my personal experience, it will be difficult to buy traffics for coinurl but if you successfully found one let me know.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:39:29 PM

Bump
H_H

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:39:52 PM

You have a nice little 42 KLOUT so you can drive free traffic all day to your site.

You probably need to target outside your topics though.

Start posting to #authors and #writers

you can develop authority there if you use your 42 klout right

I found your front door lacking info though, you need a real clean simple landing page maybe with a nice HD video to explain to content creators such as Authors and Writers that they can monetize through you.

Now if all you have is people wanting to pay for bitcoin traffic then you just need to include in your tweets something like this

#Authors and #Writers do you have #bitcoin articles or #blogs? We monetize this content at your url

You start to tweet stuff to authors and writers you get some RT's and Favs popping your 42 klout starts to land you on the top page for both authors and writers.

Use your SM klout and the traffic is FREE

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:41:44 PM

You have a nice little 42 KLOUT so you can drive free traffic all day to your site.

You probably need to target outside your topics though.

Start posting to #authors and #writers

you can develop authority there if you use your 42 klout right

I found your front door lacking info though, you need a real clean simple landing page maybe with a nice HD video to explain to content creators such as Authors and Writers that they can monetize through you.

Now if all you have is people wanting to pay for bitcoin traffic then you just need to include in your tweets something like this

#Authors and #Writers do you have #bitcoin articles or #blogs? We monetize this content at your url

You start to tweet stuff to authors and writers you get some RT's and Favs popping your 42 klout starts to land you on the top page for both authors and writers.

Use your SM klout and the traffic is FREE

English?
H_H

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:57:42 PM

Who can you help with your site?

AUTHORS and WRITERS

Would you like to be on the main page of twitter for AUTHORS AND WRITERS?

Yes or no?

I explained in simple terms above HOW TO DO IT

Get someone to read it over and over

It works

SatHunter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:09:03 AM

I can send you 1000 US visitors for .02 btc. It will take 2 or 3 days to get them to you, and I can repeat that as often as you want. Real people.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:38:24 AM

I can send you 1000 US visitors for .02 btc. It will take 2 or 3 days to get them to you, and I can repeat that as often as you want. Real people.
Would you use escrow?
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:04:19 AM

Would you use escrow?
RoughLyfe, make this transactions transparent, I will ask you how it goes because I am also interested in this.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:16:15 AM

i pm'ed you an offer about advertising. Let me know if you are interested  Cool Thanks!
SatHunter

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:52:29 PM

Would you use escrow?

Escrow won't protect me, because I can send traffic and you can say I didn't. You can get your money back, but I can't get my traffic back - but I will use it anyhow and hope you are trustworthy.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:19:27 PM

Would you use escrow?

Escrow won't protect me, because I can send traffic and you can say I didn't. You can get your money back, but I can't get my traffic back - but I will use it anyhow and hope you are trustworthy.
On the contrary escrow can protect you because it is stat counter website simply get the screen shot of the starting page and the so on.

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:59:01 PM

Would you use escrow?

You are a newbie with no past trade history from a trusted/neutral member,you can send traffic and then I send bitcoin,bitcoin is irreversible and so is traffic.Using escrow will actually protect you as escrows aren't idiots.
SatHunter

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:26:43 PM

well, I said I would use it, so there should be no problem. Does your page have a stats counter on it, so we know the traffic arrives? I can specify on my end 1000 views - or however many you need - so can you track it too?
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:46:29 PM

I can do the traffic of USA but I can not guarantee that the traffic will have any relevance with the target which is usually known as targeted traffic. You need to pay in payza or neteller to make it possible.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:49:58 PM

I can send you 2000-3000 US visitors daily from adult sites, each day you will get a report emailed to you with traffic info for that day

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:49:31 PM

well, I said I would use it, so there should be no problem. Does your page have a stats counter on it, so we know the traffic arrives? I can specify on my end 1000 views - or however many you need - so can you track it too?
Would you mind using the escrows on forum,and I can track the views
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

There is no better suggestion than what OP have said however keep me posted on the success and otherwise of the whole process because I told you earlier that I am interested in this.
SatHunter

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:39:56 PM

Sure, we can use whatever escrow you choose. The only one I really know is DevTheDev, if that's okay. Send me the URL and how fast you want them - all in 1 day, 2 - 3 days, whatever you need.
rafael2000

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:47:01 AM

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

I can give you unlimited traffic from both the US and Canada for a month....maybe a month and a few extra days if you throw in a nice tip. You'll get:

Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
    No china traffic
    80-100+ guaranteed daily visits
    Unlimited: you will receive constant visits for a whole month with no daily limits
    The traffic is 100% Adsense SAFE
    Entirely trackable on Analytics

Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested.

Traffic will start within 2 to 3 days.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: