Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:09:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] CHEAP ebay account ready to sell  (Read 561 times)
miguelct (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:20:43 AM

I need ebay accounts ready to sell.

I want you to send me a rdp vps with account created and at least 1 sale or 1 test auction running

Any registration country.

To keep it cheap, paypal is not mandatory as long as the account is selling with anything else (bank transfer, skrill, payza)

NO crazy prices here please. This is for cheap accounts only.

I don't want every xpto features that many sellers are offering. Keep it simple, fast and cheap.

I'll buy in bulk!
whitec11

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:31:25 PM

Any luck so far?

I need an ebay account too.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:23:01 PM

I have a 4 year old ebay account but im not sure what exactly is the difference between new accounts and old accounts from ebay

are newly created ebay account nowadays cant sell any item yet?
hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:40:00 PM

I have a 4 year old ebay account but im not sure what exactly is the difference between new accounts and old accounts from ebay

New accounts can sell too but it's better to start slow with cheap items or you can get the hammer.

Old accounts with previous sales and good record can sell more items and more expensive.

New accounts are only worth it if they are real cheap because there's a risk of getting banned when selling.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:56:52 AM

New accounts can sell too but it's better to start slow with cheap items or you can get the hammer.

Old accounts with previous sales and good record can sell more items and more expensive.

New accounts are only worth it if they are real cheap because there's a risk of getting banned when selling.

I never thought of that and I only used my ebay account to buy items for sale not to sell items, would that make a difference? My account is really old like 7 to 8 years old.

How much do you plan to pay for it OP?
Cryptoblock

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:35:44 AM

hi, i have one year old ebay account can you please tell me what price do you offer for the account. waiting for your reply. thanks
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

He stated cheap.. so I`d assume anything no less then $50.

Or expecting way way lower like dirty cheap like $5 per account maybe? op should re-edit on the price point.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:15:27 AM

OP has not posted anything since July 25. I received a PM and received an offer but i'm skeptical of deal will push through. My ebay account was created Feb 2005 making it more than 10 years old now.
miguelct (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:37:54 PM

OP has not posted anything since July 25. I received a PM and received an offer but i'm skeptical of deal will push through. My ebay account was created Feb 2005 making it more than 10 years old now.

That account is too valuable.

I don't want such old expensive accounts.

I want someone that can provide in bulk. Fresh accounts, ready to sell.

If you have access to fresh ips and phone numbers these are not difficult to make.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: