Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem )> need Help / Compiling Windows-QT ...  (Read 427 times)
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:40:06 AM

Good Morning .

please can someone tell me what i did wrong while compiling -QT ? ...
deps Folder &  libs should be fine ,  compiling different other Clients work without Problem :-)

so please , where is the misstake .

Thank you

--C:\fugue\fuguecoin-master>mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

g++ -c -pipe -fno-keep-inline-dllexport -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -frtti -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fexceptions -mthreads -DUNICODE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DWIN32 -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -D_MT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"src" -I"src\json" -I"src\qt" -I"..\..\deps\miniupnpc" -I"src\leveldb\include" -I"src\leveldb\helpers" -I"..\..\deps\boost_1_55_0" -I"..\..\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix" -I"..\..\deps\openssl-1.0.1h\include" -I"..\..\Qt\5.2.0\include" -I"..\..\Qt\5.2.0\include\QtNetwork" -I"..\..\Qt\5.2.0\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\Qt\5.2.0\include\QtCore" -I"build" -I"..\..\Qt\5.2.0\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o build\bitcoin.o src\qt\bitcoin.cpp
src\qt\bitcoin.cpp:5:24: fatal error: QApplication: No such file or directory
 #include <QApplication>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile.Release:7127: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
mingw32-make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

------C:\fugue\fuguecoin-master>

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:50:41 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 03:15:51 PM by LaudaM

This thread is definitely out of order. This is supposed to be the technical support for Bitcoin not the altcoin crap.
If we take your word for it (all other compilations work well), it is most likely a problem within the coin itself (something in the code). While I would never waste my time analyzing faulty altcoins, this thread might have some information for you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6576

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:36:50 PM

Are you sure that you have the right version of qt and that it is in the right place? The build system cannot find QApplication which is part of qt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: