Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In a pinch resorting to letting some domains go and selling dreams to pay bills  (Read 483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
krostue (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:11:22 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 11:24:18 PM by krostue

Domains for sale.  PM if you are still interested. {complete list redacted}

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
krostue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:17:22 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 12:30:26 PM by krostue

coin.gen.in
coin.marketing
localcoin.us
ethereum.contractors
hash.network
altcoin.market

all added to ebay

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:19:29 AM

How much do you want for your faucet.co.in domain? I'd be interested in it; shoot me a PM on the price quote.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:22:14 AM

I am interested in altcoin.market, which registrar did you register it with? Please PM me with the details.

krostue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 12:31:08 PM

all domains registered with Name.com

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:19:43 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not in the market for any domains at the moment, but I wish you good luck.
krostue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 11:59:10 AM

please bid now if you are interested.
I will accept BTC, paypal, or some altcoins

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: