Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to help me on my Ghost blog  (Read 492 times)
gumcruise (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:25:54 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 04:25:25 PM by gumcruise

[DELETE PLZ]
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:54:50 AM

I suggest you to look for Ghost themes for reference and start with one that suit your preference. Im sure there is plenty of interesting themes for Ghost out there, this might be helpful http://themeforest.net/category/blogging/ghost-themes
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:01:26 PM

I don't understand what you mean by layout system. Are you looking to change the layout or something else? (A/B testing, etc)

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:12:47 PM

NVM
Don't you think it will be easier to get assistance from people here if you are able to be specific with what type of help you need concerning your ghost blog.
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:00:16 AM

guys I think his problem is solved already as he edited his original posting and replaced it with "NVM" instead
as for the op , if you have solve it , kindly lock this thread so others won't get confuse Smiley
Are you saying that NVM means the problem is solved?
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:42:50 AM

guys I think his problem is solved already as he edited his original posting and replaced it with "NVM" instead
as for the op , if you have solve it , kindly lock this thread so others won't get confuse Smiley
In this case I guess so as the op doesn't have an option to delete the thread , maybe that's why he change the content but again i'm just guessing Cheesy
Though guessing could be misleading but sometimes it is prefer to absolute silence  Huh Huh
gumcruise (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:25:01 PM

In this case I guess so as the op doesn't have an option to delete the thread , maybe that's why he change the content but again i'm just guessing Cheesy
Though guessing could be misleading but sometimes it is prefer to absolute silence  Huh Huh

It's an entirely apt deduction, there is no way to delete threads in this board for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: