Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS Steam Game] Civilization V: Wonders of the Ancient World DLC [.3 BTC]  (Read 652 times)
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:25:15 AM

Selling Wonders of the Ancient World DLC for Civilization V on Steam. Price is .3 BTC
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:32:21 PM

i offer .2 btc

Make it .25 and you have a deal
c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:21:41 PM

Sorry, It is only worth .2 BTC ($2.40) to me.

I'm happy to wait a week or two so you can see if anyone else will buy it.

It's a $4.99 expansion, .3 BTC ($3.71) is a fair price already, I shouldn't even be going to .25, your asking for less than half it's value.
c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:06:46 AM

It's a $4.99 expansion, .3 BTC ($3.71) is a fair price already, I shouldn't even be going to .25, your asking for less than half it's value.

Yes, But I only bought that game on here for 1 BTC and I only played it once in 2 months.  I'm taking a risk on .2 BTC really.

Honestly its best if someone else will buy it for you from .3 and use it more than I will.

Thanks. 

LOL, you're offering me less than what you've previously bought it for, less than what it's worth, less than the fair price I've already offered, less than the price I negotiated to and  then you tell me that you're taking a risk...? If you're buying the expansion just to re-sell it, I'll wait. I prefer to see it go to someone who will play it.
c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:15:04 AM

Yes, But I only bought that game on here for 1 BTC and I only played it once in 2 months.  I'm taking a risk on .2 BTC really.

Honestly its best if someone else will buy it for you from .3 and use it more than I will.

Thanks. 

LOL, you're offering me less than what you've previously bought it for, less than what it's worth, less than the fair price I've already offered, less than the price I negotiated to and  then you tell me that you're taking a risk...? If you're buying the expansion just to re-sell it, I'll wait. I prefer to see it go to someone who will play it.

Sorry I need to make a correction. I bought the full game for 1 BTC, there is a thread about it. I at this time would like to withdraw my offer of .2 BTC. I no longer have interest in this.

Thank you.

Thank you for your patronage. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: