Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 230$ PayPal for $200 BTC  (Read 1195 times)
Vertigon (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:28:23 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 09:16:38 PM by Vertigon

Here with escrow:
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/automotive/230-in-your-paypal-for-200-btc-154360/

Only 1 quantity, becouse I need btc fast, and can't buy nowhere. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:31:38 PM

First of all move it to Currency exchange. Secondly, as you are newbie, no one would do this trade as Paypal is reversible.
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:45:41 PM

Here with escrow:
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/automotive/230-in-your-paypal-for-200-btc-154359/

No one will pay attention to this OP unless you're using your real account or just a newbie here  ?
Vertigon (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

Here with escrow:
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/automotive/230-in-your-paypal-for-200-btc-154359/

No one will pay attention to this OP unless you're using your real account or just a newbie here  ?

It is my real account. Before I only read without account, but now I only need some BTC, that is all.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:21:52 PM

Here with escrow:

It is my real account. Before I only read without account, but now I only need some BTC, that is all.
Here on this forum no one going to do any exchange paypal to btc with newbies just because of this you go virwox and exchange your paypal to btc
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:30:55 PM

Here with escrow:

its absolutely a scam attempt , why on earth you are giving 30$ extra when you can do this 1:1 easily ? which mean a scam attemp and your profile on cryptothrift absolutely have no any feed back

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

How does escrow works on that site. multi sig  Huh
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:53:47 PM

Here with escrow:

its absolutely a scam attempt , why on earth you are giving 30$ extra when you can do this 1:1 easily ? which mean a scam attemp and your profile on cryptothrift absolutely have no any feed back
People are happily paying a fee if they can get BTC , I am a Ecurrencies Exchanger , My clients use to pay 10-15% happily Smiley
Hope it helps.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:59:19 PM

Here with escrow:

People are happily paying a fee if they can get BTC , I am a Ecurrencies Exchanger , My clients use to pay 10-15% happily Smiley
Hope it helps.

i have done some Ecurrencies Exchange in the past and yes i know i have seen people paying between 5% to a maximum of 15% but never 30% op is giving 30% extra which ofcourse looks suspecious from a account which was just made to post this thread dont you think ?

cryptosun

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:01:27 AM

Here with escrow:

Hope it helps.

i have done some Ecurrencies Exchange in the past and yes i know i have seen people paying between 5% to a maximum of 15% but never 30% op is giving 30% extra which ofcourse looks suspecious from a account which was just made to post this thread dont you think ?
he is offering 230 for 200 btc means its 15% and yes he could be suspecious or might be a scammer but it allways depends on the individual trust level or i use mostly skype or gmail or even facebook to verify my clients.

and it helps too Smiley.

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:15:50 AM

The OP is actually giving 15% extra, not 30%.

Aren't you buying through CryptoThrift, which means it's irreversible? Or am I getting my facts mixed up?
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:36:51 AM

Here with escrow:

Hope it helps.

he is offering 230 for 200 btc means its 15% and yes he could be suspecious or might be a scammer but it allways depends on the individual trust level or i use mostly skype or gmail or even facebook to verify my clients.

and it helps too Smiley.

Sorry my Bad my math is just as bad as my English Smiley but do trust me its just an scam attempt i have seen many in past

cryptosun

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:46:08 AM

Here with escrow:

Hope it helps.

and it helps too Smiley.

Sorry my Bad my math is just as bad as my English Smiley but do trust me its just an scam attempt i have seen many in past
Yes it could be ,it might not be Wink But all depends on the Individual we are dealing Smiley

Vertigon (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:36:41 PM

Still buying BTC.
Vertigon (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:49:09 PM

Bump.
btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:17:32 PM

This forum literally just doesn't have mods, does it?
cryptosun

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:35:42 PM

It does but the forum is too vast Smiley they also have to handle everything thats why it happens Wink lol

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:03:57 PM

The mods do their best but can't possibly police every newbie thread in the marketplace section, and they certainly wont delete every thread from a newbie that's selling or buying anything because sometimes they are actually legit. You have to give every newbie the benefit of the doubt because we were all newbies once.

That's why it's good that other members show an interest and quiz newbie accounts that are trying to sell or buy anything. Unfortunately because of the anonymous nature of bitcoin it's attracted the dregs of society with nothing more than scamming on their mind (I know, it's a very sad world we live in). Still, I'd rather them on here trying to scam than bashing old ladies over the head in the street to steal their purse.

Luckily enough there are plenty of people on here that can spot a scam a mile away and put paid to it pretty quickly by slapping them with negative trust. Once you've got the red negative trust under your name its's much harder to attempt another scam.
Feboprimo

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:33:29 AM

Here with escrow:

Hello Vertigon:

I can send you the BTC. I am in yahoo: feboprimo1 to fix the details of the deal.
Regards
Fantic

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:43:03 PM

whats your skype / icq?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: