Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephen Hawking is doing his first Reddit AMA next week !!!  (Read 517 times)
ObscureBean (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:57:59 PM

How awesome is that?? to be able to chat live with one of the most brilliant minds alive?  Shocked 
If you've ever dreamed of asking him questions or you would like to see what he thinks of your ideas/theories, here's your chance  Grin , he's going to be answering questions for a whole week, starting Monday July 27th at 8AM ET.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/24/9031541/ama-stephen-hawking-reddit

BTW You guys have heard of his $100,000,000 pledge to search for alien life right?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/21/science/yuri-milner-russian-entrepreneur-promises-100-million-for-alien-search.html?_r=0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:18:41 PM

BTW You guys have heard of his $100,000,000 pledge to search for alien life right?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/21/science/yuri-milner-russian-entrepreneur-promises-100-million-for-alien-search.html?_r=0

Yeah.... he thinks it's a horrible idea to find aliens, and now all of a sudden he's spending 100 million to do it? Things that make you go "hmmm"....

Stephen Hawking thinks that making contact with aliens would be a very bad idea indeed. But with new, massive telescopes, we humans are stepping up the search. Have we really thought this through?

Aliens May Pose Risks to Earth

"British physicist Stephen Hawking says aliens are out there, but it could be too dangerous for humans to interact with extraterrestrial life.

Hawking claims in a new documentary titled "Into the Universe With Stephen Hawking" that intelligent alien life forms almost certainly exist — but warns that communicating with them could be "too risky.""
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:55:09 PM

That will be interesting to follow either way.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:08:02 PM

The Stephen Hawking Conspiracy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8G-9cf6F0
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:41:38 PM

How awesome is that?? to be able to chat live with one of the most brilliant minds alive?  Shocked 
If you've ever dreamed of asking him questions or you would like to see what he thinks of your ideas/theories, here's your chance  Grin , he's going to be answering questions for a whole week, starting Monday July 27th at 8AM ET.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/24/9031541/ama-stephen-hawking-reddit

The best scientist for now, I need to make list of questions then  Cheesy  I think all nerds in the world will prepare to get a chance to communicate with him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:58:41 PM

Interesting hypothesis from that vid:

"Published on Jun 29, 2015

This is a rare interview with one of the men who used to be on the "team" to control Theoretical Physicist Stephen Hawking. You see, Dr. Hawking had stumbled upon certain data and evidence that made him question the actual earth model that we have all been taught. His stature as a world leader in Physics made killing him a difficult option. Instead, the government decided to use him as a mouthpiece for all sorts of scientific agendas, particularly as they pertain to maintaining the globe earth deception. They have kept him in this drugged, suspended animation state for decades just so they can use his name and image to push their sinister agenda.
Many feel that this interview is a not true, especially given how the interviewee pronounces Hawking's name. This is so immaterial when actually listening to his words and to the spontaneous and knowledgeable nature of his answers and information. For those who know how this world operates, this sad story should come as no surprise to anyone. The powers will keep the flat earth secret no matter what it takes. And what better to have than a famous scientist's body where you can control what people think he is saying - right in line with all the lies about our world and universe. It's just too obvious and moreover, tragic for Dr. Hawking. Watch, listen and see for yourself."

I would believe it, it's too odd to change his beliefs that aliens would be bad for us and do a 180 into pushing forward, plus I have written about in my thread here that the elite are pushing an alien confrontation somewhat soon.

This may not even be Stephen Hawking doing the typing on reddit. (I am listening to video and they just said that) My prediction is that he will talk about aliens coming soon. (of course that's not a big jump from his new "search") But I also predict he will focus on it, or at make at least one somewhat shocking statement about how likely we'll be visited by aliens soon or he'll find something in space soon.
mamafii

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:53:42 PM

The AMA is being put together by Nokia and Wired and will be conducted on Reddit's r/science. Hawking is said to be interested in discussing his thoughts on AI, particularly in relation to the letter that he, Elon Musk, and other major technology figures signed warning that artificial intelligence needs safeguards in order to remain within human control.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:02:34 PM

The AMA is being put together by Nokia and Wired and will be conducted on Reddit's r/science. Hawking is said to be interested in discussing his thoughts on AI, particularly in relation to the letter that he, Elon Musk, and other major technology figures signed warning that artificial intelligence needs safeguards in order to remain within human control.

Yeah, AI is another big thing happening. Windows 10 is supposed to be collecting data to learn more about the user, and supposedly the data is going to power this AI system with JADE HELM. I'm sure he'll spin it in a nice way, lol.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:41:53 PM

This is a rare interview with one of the men who used to be on the "team" to control Theoretical Physicist Stephen Hawking. You see, Dr. Hawking had stumbled upon certain data and evidence that made him question the actual earth model that we have all been taught. His stature as a world leader in Physics made killing him a difficult option. Instead, the government decided to use him as a mouthpiece for all sorts of scientific agendas, particularly as they pertain to maintaining the globe earth deception. They have kept him in this drugged, suspended animation state for decades just so they can use his name and image to push their sinister agenda.
Many feel that this interview is a not true, especially given how the interviewee pronounces Hawking's name. This is so immaterial when actually listening to his words and to the spontaneous and knowledgeable nature of his answers and information. For those who know how this world operates, this sad story should come as no surprise to anyone. The powers will keep the flat earth secret no matter what it takes. And what better to have than a famous scientist's body where you can control what people think he is saying - right in line with all the lies about our world and universe. It's just too obvious and moreover, tragic for Dr. Hawking. Watch, listen and see for yourself."

I would believe it, it's too odd to change his beliefs that aliens would be bad for us and do a 180 into pushing forward, plus I have written about in my thread here that the elite are pushing an alien confrontation somewhat soon.

This may not even be Stephen Hawking doing the typing on reddit. (I am listening to video and they just said that) My prediction is that he will talk about aliens coming soon. (of course that's not a big jump from his new "search") But I also predict he will focus on it, or at make at least one somewhat shocking statement about how likely we'll be visited by aliens soon or he'll find something in space soon.

may i ask if you are also telling this stuff to your family, friends and so on?

is this just a hobby or are you in some way involved with it through your job or something?

(im mean from flat-earth over rupture to alien visits)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:11:10 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 11:02:53 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

may i ask if you are also telling this stuff to your family, friends and so on?

is this just a hobby or are you in some way involved with it through your job or something?

(im mean from flat-earth over rupture to alien visits)

Lol. A hobby. Wink I'm having fun, aren't you?

[Edit: Let me clarify, I take the bible seriously, and so it is a hobby to check out stories that may relate in some way to prophecies. (The conspiracy theories specifically are more fun that happened to spin off because of what I was looking up.) Honestly the bible says there will be at least one conspiracy because of the great deception]

But seriously, why would someone so smart who knows that if there were aliens and they came here, they would probably kill us (and he said that), all of a sudden do a 180 and start looking for trouble? Think he's got a case of murder-suicide and he wants to take out the whole world by aliens? There certainly wasn't any new evidence to say aliens are any more friendly then when he spoke out about them back then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: