Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I a willing/wanting to BUY an aged Virwox account.  (Read 778 times)
ali97hakim (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:04:11 PM

Hello everyone, I am currently looking to buy a Level 3 Virwox account with high limits. If you can help me out, PM me and we can talk.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

Hello everyone, I am currently looking to buy a Level 3 Virwox account with high limits. If you can help me out, PM me and we can talk.

You are in the wrong section.
This should be posted in the Market Place under Digital Goods section.
There you post this kind of request.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:31:34 PM

Why do you want the account for? Assuming this is a Bitcoin forum I guess you want it for Bitcoins. Are you aware on the ridiculous fees that Virwox charge? Im not sure if it gets better with higher levels but I bought once some BTC through it and I got charged some of the highest fee's ive seen in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:53:47 PM

Why do you want the account for? Assuming this is a Bitcoin forum I guess you want it for Bitcoins. Are you aware on the ridiculous fees that Virwox charge? Im not sure if it gets better with higher levels but I bought once some BTC through it and I got charged some of the highest fee's ive seen in the Bitcoin ecosystem.

No, the fees don't decrease with the higher level, you can only buy more daily. I think that with the level 3 account you can exchange up to the 300 euros, dollars daily.

Their fees are outrageous and I have heard that they have gone really bad treating their customers lately. They are freezing user accounts if they see anything suspicious so be careful with buying the account. Definitely test it few times with less money before sending them bigger sums.
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:03:23 PM

I have a level 3 account:

Account Level: 3   

Deposit   

per 24 hours   
300   EUR
330   USD
330   CHF
225   GBP

per 30 days
3000   EUR
3300   USD
3300   CHF
2250   GBP

Withdraw   Currently there are no limits for withdrawals.

But I don`t know if I want to sell it. What kind of money are you looking at?
Magnavox

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Private torrent tracker invites

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:11:01 AM

How much money are you looking for it?
bitcoinuser48

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:19:37 AM

Ok, How Much You Are Going to Pay For Level 3 Virvox Account. Let Me Know The Price So If Price is Fair & Some Profitable Then I am Ready to Sale Virvox Account to You. Thanks. Waiting For Your Reply.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:16:48 AM

LOl oblivi, this account is been used to process paypal stuffs and the older it is the faster the transactions and the higher the money to transact.

toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:29:45 PM

It doesn't matter. I just changed Paypal accounts from mine to my girlfriends and they would not let me do a $120 deposit even though I am a level 3. I emailed and this was the reply:

http://mobi.tl/rP

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:36:02 PM

It doesn't matter. I just changed Paypal accounts from mine to my girlfriends and they would not let me do a $120 deposit even though I am a level 3. I emailed and this was the reply:

I want to know the reply from virwox but the link you shared leads to a download page that take forever to reveal a download button unless a fast download which requires money.
john20

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:40:19 PM

i have acount level 3 300eur daily can you buy it
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:36:52 AM

This is new! Last time I've changed paypal accounts everything went through, I just had to wait again 48 hours for the verification. I guess they have tighten up their security.
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:54:22 AM

This is new! Last time I've changed paypal accounts everything went through, I just had to wait again 48 hours for the verification. I guess they have tighten up their security.
Yes there is serious upgrade in their security that is the reason OP is buying the account because new accounts are now very limited in transactions.

Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:25:11 AM

Yes there is serious upgrade in their security that is the reason OP is buying the account because new accounts are now very limited in transactions.

I see, then I guess they were victims of many scams lately since they are doing this!
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:35:16 AM

I see, then I guess they were victims of many scams lately since they are doing this!
It is a serious scam mate it became a vending machine for stolen and hacked paypal accounts  Cry Cry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: