Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by CoinClochard  (Read 2001 times)
420popping (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:02:32 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 05:15:10 PM by 420popping

My trade post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133827.0
The fuckers profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=535908

Got a whole skype chat of proof and the screenshot of me sending the money.

This was all done through paypal.

Before I get on with the scam claim, I just wanna say. People need to be more fucking trust worthy on here. I for one, may be new, but I would never scam a fucking soul. Hopefully, after this shit gets taking care of. More trusted people will be more lenient on trading with me on here. As a seller on another site (I don't sell BTC's, just items from games and such) I'm fucking apalled. I deal with dozens of people a month, and never once do they ever scam me.

Here's the proof

http://i58.tinypic.com/fbvr40.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/24l4gty.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/95su8y.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/2e0jmlz.png

He had me going for a good 2 hours, telling me his sync was off and how it should be there soon etcetc.
Then the fuck head, after all that time tells me this.

http://i59.tinypic.com/bgoaqh.png

Anyone know how I can get my money back, since everyones so scared of chargebacks, it should be easy right? Wish someone would've just trusted me on here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:11:45 PM

you traded with a newbie who practically had nothing to lose, what did you expect? either way, paypal can easily be charged back, just claim an unauthorized transaction and you should most likely win the case. also, next time, use escrow in trades, although i dont know how many people would be willing to accept paypal as a payment from a newbie member. at the very least, the scammer's email is clearly visible here, so its less likely he will be able to pull off something like this in the future.

also if you could link the scammer's profile link that'd be great.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
420popping (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:18:02 PM

you traded with a newbie who practically had nothing to lose, what did you expect? either way, paypal can easily be charged back, just claim an unauthorized transaction and you should most likely win the case. also, next time, use escrow in trades, although i dont know how many people would be willing to accept paypal as a payment from a newbie member. at the very least, the scammer's email is clearly visible here, so its less likely he will be able to pull off something like this in the future.

My gut was literally strangling me, telling me to not do it. But I figured, if I do get scammed. This could possibly shed some light on future trades on here. I seriously can't STAND scammers. If I had one wish to come true, it would be to teleport through anothers monitor, and beat the shit out of them -___-!.

I linked his profile btw. Also, in the chargeback tab. It's asking me to indicate what unauthorized changes were made to my account. None of them apply to this situation. But it does have "Other". What do I put?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:22:17 PM

My gut was literally strangling me, telling me to not do it. But I figured, if I do get scammed. This could possibly shed some light on future trades on here. I seriously can't STAND scammers. If I had one wish to come true, it would be to teleport through anothers monitor, and beat the shit out of them -___-!.

I linked his profile btw. Also, in the chargeback tab. It's asking me to indicate what unauthorized changes were made to my account. None of them apply to this situation. But it does have "Other". What do I put?

i never had a need to charge back a paypal payment, so i cant tell you anything on what to do from this point.

420popping (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:29:09 PM

i never had a need to charge back a paypal payment, so i cant tell you anything on what to do from this point.

I don't know if I should tell paypal it was goods, and the seller wanted to avoid "fees". I'm so enraged about this whole shit.
CoinClochard

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:46:14 PM

Paypal allready cashed out it was a new 5 minute account

remember this :

MY BALLS YOUR FACE
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:00:33 PM

remember this :

[siz e=40pt]MY BALLS YOUR FACE[/size]

well it looks like you got scammed by kralle, hes been going around doing that lately. you might want to google search something about charging that back soon. really dont know why people do business with newbie accounts like that without even bothering to use escrow.

420popping (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:01:59 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 06:37:37 PM by 420popping

remember this :

[siz e=40pt]MY BALLS YOUR FACE[/size]

well it looks like you got scammed by kralle, hes been going around doing that lately. you might want to google search something about charging that back soon. really dont know why people do business with newbie accounts like that without even bothering to use escrow.

I have no knowledge about the BTC scene. I just know I needed the BTC. I have no idea what an escrow is. And yes, I'm on the phone with them right now.

Update: Got off the phone with them. This mother fucker man I swear. Anyways, Paypal was first given me trouble saying since I sent it as a gift etcetc I couldn't chargeback, so I talked to the supervisor, then the supervisor linked me to the main dispute department and now they're are gonna review my case since I have a fuck ton of proof.

@CoinClochard you keep your face hidden behind your monitor small dicked bitch nigga. Going around scamming people because your girlfriend cheats on you cause your tiny little cock. Tell your girl to call me home boy, I'll give her that good dick.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:02:27 PM

You've learned your lesson the hard way I'm afraid Sad.
CoinClochard

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:28:22 PM

I just scammed for 250 GBP let's see how long it takes for a new scam accusation

My BalLs YoUr FaCe Cheesy
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:43:07 PM

I just scammed for 250 GBP let's see how long it takes for a new scam accusation

This is sad man, why do you victimize people, these guys have earned their money hard, sad to see you get pleasure in others sadness, a sadist, stop with whatever you are doing, i know several people who did same stuff like you having a miserable old life, rotting like a dog.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:05:29 PM

This is sad man, why do you victimize people, these guys have earned their money hard, sad to see you get pleasure in others sadness, a sadist, stop with whatever you are doing, i know several people who did same stuff like you having a miserable old life, rotting like a dog.

Judging by the way he constructs his posts I would say its a young kid.

Will be a shame when he slips up and people identify who he is, a criminal conviction for online fraud does not set you up well for future life.

Each and every he scam he pulls he posts the same idiotic phrase linking all his crimes together, genius isnt he  Roll Eyes
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:33:01 PM

Judging by the way he constructs his posts I would say its a young kid.

Will be a shame when he slips up and people identify who he is, a criminal conviction for online fraud does not set you up well for future life.

Each and every he scam he pulls he posts the same idiotic phrase linking all his crimes together, genius isnt he  Roll Eyes

he's giving out a little bit of info every time he pulls off a scam, i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt enough to connect the dots and pull out a dox sometime soon. that aside, kralle's scams are making up a lot of the scams that get reported here, and he should be banned according to the thread in meta. i wouldnt be surprised if badbear decided to do something about this soon considering ban evasion.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:16:03 AM

Your parents must be very proud of what you've achieved with your life.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:24:07 AM

Just file a claim on PayPal's site and you will win it back. I have had to file a few claims over the years (not Bitcoin related) and PayPal is always good about them. Personally I have always had good dealing with them, but not recommended for buying BTC.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:05:10 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 08:27:47 AM by adzino

Looks like this guy is from Asia.

Edit: More precisely he lives in Bangkok, Thailand.

This are his recent IPs 171.96.183.149  171.96.182.221  171.96.182.212 which confirms his location.

Edit: Looks like he uses fake name Mike Grisius and passport and he is actually a serial scammer!  More info can be found here

https://mikegrisiusscammer.wordpress.com/

Some of his email he uses for scamming: thagft@gmail.com  brandfratz@gmail.com  milkcookiebtc@gmail.com  thabox@gmail.com  xavier.troeten@gmx.de

Found a list of accounts in pastebin. Not sure what this is but looks like most of the emails he uses to scam people can be found in that list! http://pastebin.com/1xQjLVBe

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:42:52 AM

This are his recent IPs 171.96.183.149  171.96.182.221  171.96.182.212 which confirms his location.

Edit: Looks like he uses fake name Mike Grisius and passport and he is actually a serial scammer!  More info can be found here

Some of his email he uses for scamming: thagft@gmail.com  brandfratz@gmail.com  milkcookiebtc@gmail.com  thabox@gmail.com  xavier.troeten@gmx.de

Found a list of accounts in pastebin. Not sure what this is but looks like most of the emails he uses to scam people can be found in that list! http://pastebin.com/1xQjLVBe

Nice work, how did you find all that out?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

Just googled few info and one information led to another. Search was filled with scam accusations. He has been shamelessly scamming people since 2014. He is even listed in scamwarners.com for identity theft. Has bunch of alt accounts here.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:14:39 AM

Just googled few info and one information led to another. Search was filled with scam accusations. He has been shamelessly scamming people since 2014. He is even listed in scamwarners.com for identity theft. Has bunch of alt accounts here.

Ok nice one hopefully more info can be found on him and things taken further.
rafanadal

Activity: 368
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:03:51 PM

sorry , that happened to you

but i am sure , they'll get you , your money back

clochard you are disgusting human being , i actually feel pity for you

that you needed to lower yourself to this for 30$

you'll get what's coming to u

karma 's a bitch
Pages: [1] 2 »  All