Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 Growth Hacker get the top of Twitter #hashtags for your Company or Brand FAST  (Read 630 times)
H_H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:37:22 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 03:45:56 PM by H_H

#1 GROWTH HACKER

We popped over 200 #hashtags today for clients

PM me and I'll give you examples of our work

If you don't know what a GROWTH HACKER is, you need to learn very fast.

Startup companies and new brands are all dying for what we do.

WE HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA KLOUT so we can pop any new company or brand or product or service on major #hashtags on social media.

Why is this IMPORTANT?

SM is huge and lots of people today cruise SM #Hashtags for new companies and brands and products.

It's very hard for a new company to get exposure on a major industry #hashtag, the reason is KLOUT

KLOUT is our whole game, we have a lot of aged social media accounts with major SM KLOUT so if we post a tweet and a link

POP goes that tweet and the lucky company or brand we tweet about rides the tsunami of a possible viral future.

GROWTH HACKING starts with a Growth Hacker like us who can pop major #hashtags for startups and new companies with new brands and products and services.

Traditional marketing costs MILLIONS for any new company to get traction in.

GROWTH HACKERS are the new gurus that have SUPER KLOUT social media accounts and we can make a new company or brand with literally ONE TWEET

If you got a great new brand or product or service, you need a GROWTH HACKER to mention it and get it ranked on PAGE 1 of a major #hashtage

Way easier to say than do, the ability for any one or company to POP the top #Hashtags is what GROWTH HACKING is all about

It's the express lane for a new company to have a possible VIRAL TSUNAMI.

We hit the main page of a #hashtag and all it takes is a major media person or celebrity to see your new company or brand on a major social media page and bingo the viral fireworks begins.

Now it may be your company or product or new brand has a bad website and even if we pop it and get you nice flow of social media traffic going it dies.

But then again, maybe you have something that goes VIRAL and it starts with a GROWTH HACKER to pop you on the social media scene.

Than that exposure possible starts a major viral event for your new company or brand.

Say you got a killer product or new brand video, how do you get it in front of the media and celebs that can take you viral?

GROWTH HACKING

You need exposure on KLOUT ACCOUNTS on major #hashtags

PM your topic need or #hashtag you want to hit and I"ll tell you if we can do it and what will be the MINOR fee compared to traditional major media.

GROWTH HACKING is how startups take off.

Are you on the launch pad with a hot new company, brand or product and need the social media PUSH to go viral?

GROWTH HACKING is what you need now and it's pretty inexpensive compared to the alternative expensive PPC and SEO and whatever.

The fact is if we pop your site on a major social media #hashtag that can help you today with SEO since major search engines now all track major social media and see if you got any KLOUT users talking about your site and new company.

KLOUT is how you start to become relevant in the world where SOCIAL MEDIA if used properly can make a company GO VIRAL.

Our fees aren't all that huge compared to the exposure on major social media we get new startups or brands.

It can take YEARS to develop KLOUT accounts in social media, we have quite a few of them and we target every major money term there is.

So let us KLOUT you on social media and start the GROWTH HACKING phase of your new company or brand.

CHA CHING

Just PM me the #hashtag you need on Twitter and you could be on the top of that #hashtag in literally MINUTES

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:05:08 PM

So, you basically use bot accounts to spam the desired hashtag until it is #1 on the trending list?
Which country would it be trending in? How much would this service cost?
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:56:02 PM

Nope not spam

We have KLOUT accounts, that means we don't spam

We have created power accounts on SM so when we tweet something like

#hashtag (main topic client needs) yada yada yada (what clients wants to say) and www.clientdomain.tld

we hit that #hashtag which 95%+ of users on twitter can't hit

so it's all about the ability to hit desired #hashtags and most tweets by users with NO KLOUT don't hit the main page of the top topics or #hashtags

users with KLOUT have created accounts that social media giants like twitter respect, so we give a new company, brand or product the ability to show up instantly on major topic pages, if they do it themselves, they usually end up on pages no one lands on

Growth Hacking is for new companies and brands to instantly get major exposure on key topic pages in social media

so if you have a company or brand that wants to be on top of a major traffic social media #hashtag that's what we do

PM a #hashtag you need popped and I'll tell you if we have KLOUT in that area and what the rate is

oh it can also help SEO of a company as well since most search engines now include any major klout users linking to a site, so it even helps pop seo now

KLOUT and GROWTH HACKING are the keywords for you to research to understand the service

PM me the #hashtag you need exposure on for whatever you do and I'll get back with a rate and definite yes or no if we can get on that #hashtag

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:36:09 PM

I have been seeing these type of threads here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133429.0 I guessed you only need one thread to get things done here rather than 3 threads on similar topic.
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:44:28 PM

Growth Hacking is a way better thread for the service

some might be searching for info on that topic

so GROWTH HACKER is now focus of the service

klout is klout

growth hacker has a better buzz factor

most don't understand klout which is part of growth hacking

so this thread is the best way to put across the service we have
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:51:23 PM

Why don't you use your own service to advertise your service?  If you can get top trends on twitter then use that to advertise and you don't even need to post here.
melisande

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:58:34 PM

Why don't you use your own service to advertise your service?  If you can get top trends on twitter then use that to advertise and you don't even need to post here.
Well said Mikestang, I think he needs to provide a vouch copy now, may be we can give him any topic to work upon and if it gets to the top, we shall track its performance.
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:42:47 PM

Actually it's a new focused service within our IM company and brand new site with a brand new twitter account is now top of twitter for #GrowthHacker and #GrowthHacking

All day we hit top #hashtags on twitter for our company and our products and services and also clients

I'm here to dump a bitcoin domain and while I'm here I'm now letting users here KNOW we are really good at Growth Hacking

Example, yesterday we easily hit top of twitter for #bitcoin and #btc the main page

99% of tweets to twitter on btc do not hit the main #btc or #bitcoin

So we have plenty of examples

Now we created a whole new site just about GROWTH HACKING we used to just sell the service in our main IM site as SM pop, and over many years we created a very large network of sites all with associated twitter accounts that are now all aged and able to pop pretty much any #hashtag, it's all we do now, is created content to pop social media.

Now if you're not a startup and if you don't have a new brand or product you probably never even heard the term.

Yet I'm sure many people here are trying to find a way to get traction on the net, and social media is how you get it for new companies and startups.

If you have a topic on twitter you want to hit, you can have it done by us, PM me and I have #hashtags we routinely pop with our work.

Do you have a new company or a startup or a new brand or product or service?

Then try to hit a major #hashtag that is related to your industry, you won't be able to hit the main page of the topic you need, that's why the whole emerging industry of GROWTH HACKING is happening right now.

To many people they have zero need to be on top of any major topic in social media, yet, some here may think they want to get major social media exposure by getting the top of a topic page at twitter, we do it all the time, all day long.

We've been developing power accounts in all forms of social media for YEARS and now we're using our power to help other companies.

We use to help ourselves and our clients and we always are looking for NEW CLIENTS that need social media pop.

Face it, social media is saturated, unless you really know how it works, you got no shot at getting SM pop or traction, you need a growth hacker and that's the service.

So we popped #bitcoin and #btc yesterday to show a btc domain we're dumping here has authority on #bitcoin on twitter.

We have no desire to add bitcoin clients for our work, so we are dumping the authority account we created to do just that POP twitter for #bitcoin and #btc anytime we want.

So maybe a bitcoiner sees the domain in the digital goods section and acquires it with the authority #bitcoin account.

Meanwhile I'm here and now I'm offering what we do in SERVICES, I doubt other growth hacking gurus are here, btc is not mainstream in GH and in btc most have no idea about GH in my opinion.

Yet, if a btc startup is here trying to figure out the path to mass SM exposure they need to PM me and then they can try to find another GH company or do it themselves or use us.

You create new companies today with GH, you get social buzz with GH, that's what we do.

Power social media players are who can do it and in that niche we have a vast network of sites all tied to SM accounts and we sure know how to pop SM #hashtags

It has value to new companies and startups, not to the general public.

So are you a STARTUP?

Do you have the need to pop twitter.

I showed how we can DO IT yesterday in another thread, and if you have the need I'll be happy to give a person links to major #hashtags to see WE POP twitter on major terms.

If you have that need, PM me, if not, you are just another usual peanut gallery person putting their two cents into a thread they don't belong in.

PM if you have the need for GROWTH HACKING, if not, go pop #bitcoin and show everyone how you're an AUTHORITY on Twitter on what this forum is about, we're an authority in SM on #bitcoin, and now we're dumping that account since we have very little interest in btc other than selling a btc domain and using btc to collect fees from people. We've supported btc for many years, we built it into many portals to take fees for products and services and the real world use of btc is so small it's not even worth the work that went into taking it.

So now we're not bullish on btc, yet we still take it as long as we can dump it for fiat.

Btc was a nice quaint topic for a while but it's now DEAD in our opinion, so we're dumping a quality btc domain in digital goods and while we're dumping it we're letting any users here know there's a real growth hacking company here and that service is very valuable IF you are a startup or new brand.

Are you either?
NO

So what are you talking about, we do this all day and if you have a new company and need our work PM me, if not, wow you spewed your two cents in my thread to prove what, you know nothing about growth hacking or sm?

LOL
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:52:12 PM

Well said Mikestang, I think he needs to provide a vouch copy now, may be we can give him any topic to work upon and if it gets to the top, we shall track its performance.

We're dumping a nice authority twitter account for btc in digital goods, to show it's power yesterday we took the top of #bitcoin and #btc twice.

Btc is actually a great test of growth hacking ability, since 99% of the tweets about btc never see page 1 of either #bitcoin or #btc

So just doing that feat proves we have social media authority and KLOUT

Now we have certain industries we grind in SM on and btc is not one of them and in our main industries which are quite a few, we routinely hit page 1 of our #hashtags

Now we are using our power to help startups and new brands.

If you had either you would be PMing me show me your work.

Instead you post peanut gallery remarks to show what, you are someone?

Hit #bitcoin on twitter that proves you have AUTHORITY in SM, we hit it twice yesterday

Yawn

Yet, 99% of btc posts can't do that, the reason, the users have NO AUTHORITY or KLOUT, we have that.

So post your peanut gallery remarks all you want, we do this every day and now we're offering this great service to any new company or brand that stumbles in here looking for btc info.

We even take btc to do this service.

So yeah WE SUPPORT BTC and any btc we get WE DUMP now, we used to hold but after 18 months of negative value growth we consider btc a dump asset.

Sure it's great to take for any digital service and if you can churn into fiat like we do, why not take it.

As long as exchanges let us dump btc we will support it by taking it.

Do we think btc has long term investment potential, no we don't, and that decision came on down from the higher ups and it was based entirely on two factors, 18 months of negative value growth and the stress test failure of the nodes to handle minor volume in our opinion.

So now we're DUMPING a nice little btc domain and now since I'm here I may as well see if any startups are here that want some KLOUT in SM and we will take fiat or btc for our work.

PM me if you have any questions.

Our work speaks for itself, we have the ability to do what we say since we have 20 yeas of IM work behind us.

SM we have lots of SM accounts and most have major authority and or klout in their topics.

If you need SM pop we can handle it and we will gladly take btc to do the work.

So we fit all the requirements to post here, we have a valid service and we take btc.

Next
melisande

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:12:09 PM

OP is like you are not getting this right, the issue is why are you creating more than one thread for similar service and if this really work why cant you use it for yourself and finally are you ready to give a vouch copy?
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:32:29 PM

OP is like you are not getting this right, the issue is why are you creating more than one thread for similar service and if this really work why cant you use it for yourself and finally are you ready to give a vouch copy?

Today's thread is GROWTH HACKER services.

Yesterdays thread DO YOU WANT to be page 1 of #bitcoin

We use for ourselves

My results speak for themselves, we hit the top of #bitcoin twice yesterday from two authority accounts on twitter

If someone wants to PM me their needs we can do it.

So results and clients VOUCH FOR ME.

I could care less if you think you need a proof, you don't even have a startup or brand to use my service.

But you sure keep me at the top of this section with your silly little can you vouch this bs.

Now if anyone PM's me they have a legit company that needs our service they can get links to #hashtags we are on page 1 at that moment in time.

Most topics on twitter move pretty fast, so a top of page hit, moves down the page through the day, and if it's a top hashtag it can move off in hours.

While a person is there, they get major social media exposure.

Any legit companies or new brands need massive SM exposure PM me and you will get PROOF we do this.

As I said yesterday we took the #1 spot on #bitcoin on twitter, that's enough PROOF.

But we hit a ton of hashtags

All types of industries we work in, legal, auto, film, authors, publishing, seo, etc.

So we have lots of examples of our KLOUT.

KLOUT is your vouch, you either have it or you don't, the fact we hit #bitcoin twice yesterday in another day is all the proof we need.

Now why don't you just PM the name of your company and your site and the topic you want.

Oh, you don't have one, just silly little peanut gallery remarks.

I can easily PROVE via PM we are a major KLOUT player on twitter.

Enough of silly little vouch bs remarks, my results VOUCH for me, I can hit most topics with my network of KLOUT accounts and if a legit person with a startup and new brand needs my work PM me and you will see PROOF.

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:53:15 PM

Simple PROOF we hit #hashtags

This thread is about #GrowthHacking

Here are the users on twitter making tons of peanut gallery noice about GROWTH HACKING

https://twitter.com/hashtag/growthhacker?src=hash&vertical=default&f=tweets

None of them are on the main #hashtag for the topic

Reason, they have minor KLOUT and no AUTHORITY on twitter to even mention the topic

So twitter puts them a page no one interested in the topic goes to

Like a shadow post on craigslist

Now the people that actually want GROWTH HACKING info get steered by twitter to the main #hashtag for it

Only AUTHORITY accounts and heavy KLOUT users can hit this page, we have three tweets on that page right now

YAWN

So that's our INDUSTRY for GROWTH HACKING and we actually hit it when we want

YAWN

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GrowthHacker?src=hash

So there's my VOUCH, it's my topic and I'm on the main page three times

99% of the tweets hit the first link only AUTHORITY users and KLOUT users can hit the term

We still have page 1 spots on #bitcoin and #btc from yesterday

That's KLOUT and we're a major player on SM buzz using KLOUT

Enough said PM your needs and we will KLOUT you to the top of any topic on twitter

END OF STORY
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:49:58 PM

We hit over 200 #hashtags on Twitter today for major terms for our clients

PM me and I'll give you examples

If your company or brand isn't getting massive social media exposure by being on the top #hashtags at twitter

WE CAN HELP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: