Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Best Exchange ?  (Read 1143 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6146

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:43:07 PM

I'am usually against Exchanges since they ask you for ID and passport and other real life informations but I thought I could use to know the best just in case I feel to sell my BTC fast .

I would like to know which is the best , also details about it (Documents needed to start exchanging , how old the account should be ? deposit and withraw methods etc )

I'am also not sure how all this works ,I mean once I used Allcoin.com and I had an alt coin which is basically not known atall but I got it instantly when I traded , on those exchange ... who buys the coin we sell ? the website directly or we trade with other people who wants the same thing ? kinda confusing :/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

if you do not want to trade coins worth more than $2000 a day, Poloniex is one of the best in my opinion.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:40:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 08:40:34 AM by pedrog

I'm really satisfied with Bitstamp, made quite a few trades there and cashed out 3 or 4 times, they are well funded and could handle latest hack, almost 5 million stolen.

It requires standard KYC for me which is Citizen's Card and an utility bill in my name.

I use SEPA transfers to cash out, and they are always quite fast processing it.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:53:29 PM

Which country are you from? This would help narrow down the options.
kevindurant

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:55:24 PM

Stamp (bitstamp.net) and Btc-e (btc-e.com) are good ones for sure. I've never had a problem while I was using them.
Also You may send $$$ to btc-e with a lot of ways, (via payeer, etc).

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:11:28 PM

That really is the issue.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:50:18 PM

I would like to know which is the best , also details about it (Documents needed to start exchanging , how old the account should be ? deposit and withraw methods etc )

I prefer to use LBC and similar direct trading exchanges. No ID, no locking, no problem.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:32:31 AM

If you're in Europe withdrawals via SEPA transfers can be very fast. I personally have good experience with Kraken. I hear BitStamp is good too. I think BTC-e charges high fees (1%?) so I don't recommend it for that reason.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:40:29 AM

I prefer to use LBC and similar direct trading exchanges. No ID, no locking, no problem.

I prefer a real exchange.  Less risk and pay less for your BTC.

I am not doing anything wrong... so a exchange being legal with KYC laws in US is fine with me.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:55:36 AM

I'am usually against Exchanges since they ask you for ID and passport and other real life informations but I thought I could use to know the best just in case I feel to sell my BTC fast .

I'am also not sure how all this works ,I mean once I used Allcoin.com and I had an alt coin which is basically not known atall but I got it instantly when I traded , on those exchange ... who buys the coin we sell ? the website directly or we trade with other people who wants the same thing ? kinda confusing :/

For that loclbitcoins will be a better choice(?) But you've trust that member whom did you're gonna trade with.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 05:41:44 AM

Bitstamp
Bitfinex
Kraken
Coinbase
itBit

use an exchange that has some venture capital backing.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:47:35 AM

For me the best exchange is virwox. It is a little difficult to learn how to change but after learning everything is easy to do. The only coin that can be traded in virwox is bitcoin. No other coins are traded there. You can buy bitcoin there with credit card and with paypal. Then virwox is available in almost every country of this earth. But you must know that virwox serve only to buy and sell bitcoin with fiat money.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:51:58 AM

I used Bter time ago to change bitcoin in other coins. It was very easy to change there and they had a great support. I had problem one time and they answered in record time solving my problem. Then they hacked but they returned in market again. Are very correct and I suggest them as a very credible exchange.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:18:43 AM

For that loclbitcoins will be a better choice(?) But you've trust that member whom did you're gonna trade with.

there is a very good escrow there, but better to deal with member that have a long trading history and not just a good trust in general

OP if you're looking for an exchange that do not trade only bitcoin, bittrex and cryptsy are good enough
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:25:10 AM

I'am from Algeria which is located on North of africa (that big country on the map Shocked )
For what comes to Bitsmap , they accept SEPA means only in Europe ? because I'am planning to open a Bank account and that bank is European but not sure if possible to use it as in Europe ? Shocked (BNP PARIBAS) is the bank name . also are they safe from hack now ? I mean they are using Multi signature or something ? or still not safe .

and BTC-E could anyone give me the other payment methods please ? that would be nice not sure what Payeer is

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 08:22:47 AM

I'am from Algeria which is located on North of africa (that big country on the map Shocked )
For what comes to Bitsmap , they accept SEPA means only in Europe ? because I'am planning to open a Bank account and that bank is European but not sure if possible to use it as in Europe ? Shocked (BNP PARIBAS) is the bank name . also are they safe from hack now ? I mean they are using Multi signature or something ? or still not safe .

If you have a European bank account, you can use SEPA. However, BNP Paribas has many branches and you are probably opening an African account. Hence, you won't be able to use SEPA.

and BTC-E could anyone give me the other payment methods please ? that would be nice not sure what Payeer is

You can use International wire transfer to deposit money into BTC-e account. I recommend BTC-e to you or use a local Bitcoin exchange(if any).

Edit: I think https://bitx.co/za or https://ice3x.com is better for you.

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:47:37 PM

Gracias Muhammed Grin
for BTC-E depositing methods are the same as withrawal methods ? also does BNP PARIBAS support this International wire transfer because I never heard of it , I'am only familliar with Credit cards , Paypal & that's it Shocked
ty for both links , I will check them out hopefully they are good , It's funny to see poor countries on Africa opened to Bitcoin more then rich countries .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:48:46 PM

I would vote also for BTC-e or and bitcoinlocal, if you use cash/fiat currencies and to get bitcoin.
If you want altcoins to bitcoin then there are many others
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

Gracias Muhammed Grin

Bienvenido.

for BTC-E depositing methods are the same as withrawal methods ?

I don't think so. You probably need to withdraw money to online payment services such as PayPal* and Payza* and then withdraw to your bank account.

* I have not checked whether PayPal and/or Payza are available in your country.

Edit: I think you can withdraw to Visa/MasterCard cards but you may have to face conversion fees. Read https://btc-e.com/news/201.

also does BNP PARIBAS support this International wire transfer because I never heard of it , I'am only familliar with Credit cards , Paypal & that's it Shocked

AFAIK, yes.

ty for both links , I will check them out hopefully they are good , It's funny to see poor countries on Africa opened to Bitcoin more then rich countries .

I recommend you bitX(former link).

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:33:43 PM

Poloniex ( long trustable exchanger , chatbox , improved chart and interface , giveway tab, many mores )
Bittrex ( long trustable exchanger, simple interface , easy to manage )
Those exchanger I used until now. (Before those exchanger, I used mintpal  Cool )

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████