Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy = Trash  (Read 730 times)
Jordan23 (OP)

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:41:17 PM

Anyone else experience horrible customer service at Cryptsy? Now they will not even respond to an email.

My account was locked due to 6 months of inactivity, ok fine. I emailed them and got a reply with a security question. I replied with my answer. I know the answer was right because there is only one possible answer. A few days later I get an email saying I never responded and Cryptsy assumes my issue had been resolved.

Well no dumbass, my account is still obviously locked. I don't have any coins in there so they can't think I trying to steal coins, there's nothing to steal.

Now when I email I get nothing. Thanks for the great service. I'll be sure to tell everyone how great you are.
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:11:38 PM

I've had a few support issues with Poloniex and they've been resolved quickly. If the coins you're trading are there, check them out.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:25:19 PM

Anyone else experience horrible customer service at Cryptsy? Now they will not even respond to an email.

My account was locked due to 6 months of inactivity, ok fine. I emailed them and got a reply with a security question. I replied with my answer. I know the answer was right because there is only one possible answer. A few days later I get an email saying I never responded and Cryptsy assumes my issue had been resolved.

Well no dumbass, my account is still obviously locked. I don't have any coins in there so they can't think I trying to steal coins, there's nothing to steal.

Now when I email I get nothing. Thanks for the great service. I'll be sure to tell everyone how great you are.

Same thing for the same reason happened to me, just got the issue got resolved answer few days later... can not tell further as i do not have any coins there and did not try further
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:02:03 PM

That is absurd to be locked an account if it is inactive for 6 months, i think this should be removed,
I planned to leave cryptsy and join poloniex, it has a large volume of coins
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:55:23 PM

I don't know that they can lock account for inactivity there, I will also check my account.
Their support have never been effective from the on set but they still respond.

klausalaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:27:16 PM

you are right everything in that exchange is delayed & support service takes too long
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: