Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in investing BTC in a P2P Lending asset on GLBSE?  (Voting closed: October 04, 2012, 01:03:53 PM)
Yes, definitely! I find P2P Lending a business model with a future and trust GLBSE. - 4 (80%)
Maybe... I find P2P Lending a business model with a future but don't really trust GLBSE. - 0 (0%)
Maybe... I find P2P Lending a risky business model although I trust GLBSE. - 1 (20%)
Definitely NOT! Stay away from P2P Lending and GLBSE! - 0 (0%)
What is P2P Lending? and GLBSE? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Lending Investment Opportunity via GLBSE BTC Asset  (Read 688 times)
senor_coconut (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

a big question mark

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 01:03:53 PM

Fellow users,

I'm thinking of creating a GLBSE asset to increase my current investment in peer-to-peer lending.

Honestly, I believe in P2P lending´s business model and see it as a low-medium risk investment.
My current P2P Lending investment status is roughly 3000EUR invested for 6 months with an equivalent ROI of around 12% a year before tax and discounting bankrupted loans (none, for now).
Veteran investors report steady 7% gains per year after commissions.

Key points:

• Investments are made through an established, award-winning and several years old P2P lending web-based Spanish company and actual loans/returns are in Euros.
  • It will pay regular dividends monthly.
  • It is a low/medium risk proven business model (see Prosper, Lending Club or Zopa (UK).

• It will NOT compete with the (ridiculously risky?) pirate bonds and similar securities and not even the best mining securities (with questionably high profitability?).
  • It is NOT a ponzi scheme.

What I's like to know is how the idea of investing in P2P lending through a GLBSE BTC asset sounds to the average BTC / GLBSE investor.
I'd very much appreciate feedback on the idea and your vote on the poll to get a feeling for the feasibility of this working out, GLBSE has too many assets sitting there that just didn't work out and I don't want to own one.

Please post your doubts, point out weak links and things you'd like to know if you were to invest. For sure I like to know EVERYTHING about any investment I make.

Thanks!
Miguel
senor_coconut (OP)

a big question mark

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 09:54:45 AM

Hi people,

Would really appreciate your thoughts / votes on this!
Thanks in advance!
Regards

Miguel
NodEx

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 10:15:02 AM

The 'pyramining' thing in your signature looks iffy. Sounds like a pyramid scheme, maybe?
capn noe

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 10:18:23 AM

The 'pyramining' thing in your signature looks iffy. Sounds like a pyramid scheme, maybe?

Is it a pyramid scheme?
It is not. This is a service that allows you to borrow hashing power and integrates a referral system which allows you to increase your rewards. Each member income derives 100% from mining activity. All deposits gets entirely converted to mining infrastructure.

so........

probably.
senor_coconut (OP)

a big question mark

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:24:41 PM

hehe, ok I do admit I had the same fishy feeling about Pyramining at first.

Maybe it's the awful choice of a name for something that wants to avoid being related to a pyramid scheme?

Anyway, for what it's worth, have just 10BTC invested there and until now they've been paying their dividends.

I'll consider removing the referral links from my signature if that makes me look less fishy though... thanks Smiley

Regs
miguel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: