Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug GcMAF cure for Autism? Vaccines causing Autism?  (Read 3738 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

One of the more interesting parts to this story is the suggestion that a compound called (in shorthand) 'nagalase' might be being added to vaccines deliberately.  This compound has been stumbled upon by various pathogenic organisms in the course of their evolution as it inactivates the body's utilization of GcMAF which itself activates an immune response in a healthy person.

Given the stunning increase in various immune and autoimmune associated syndromes I have to take the various 'conspiracy theorists' seriously and wonder if there is some truth to the suggestion that vaccines are designed to produce certain results.  Results which are amazingly lucrative for the medical industry and serve a beneficial effect to those who are concerned about there being to many humans on earth...including Obama's 'science czar' who found it an important enough issue to write a book about.  For these reason any suggestion or evidence of malfeasance along these lines occurring is well worth further exploration in my personal opinion.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:50:12 PM

Again, I went out of my way to refute your evidence. I didn't question your links, ask you for more evidence etc, I simply asked you to refute mine.

If you can find faults with my 2 pieces of evidence, please state them. I have provided adequate evidence that counters your claims, which are backed by objectively far inferior evidence. The burden of proof is on YOU, I do not need to refute any more claims of yours.
Snopes website means nothing, since if there was a conspiracy to burn evidence, then it's easy to see them using that site to do it.

Your study pretty much means nothing, if there was a conspiracy to get rid of evidence, and shift results.

So actually we don't need to refute what you say.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:24:02 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 02:34:43 AM by TECSHARE

U wot m8??  Cheesy

Enough about vaccines and autism. OK?
Not ok. New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield’s Research on Autism – Again (MMR Vaccine Causes Autism)
The paper you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with a link between vaccines and autism
I will be waiting patiently for you to produce a single independent human efficacy and safety study for injected vaccines.
*posts list of genuine vaccine studies
your huge list of studies did not include one single study about the safety and efficacy of injected vaccines in humans.

uuuh well actually all of the studies are about the safety and efficacy of injected vaccines in humans... If you've got a problem with any of them, then you need to discuss it specifically, like I'm doing. Not just accuse me of swamping you with studies haha. Anyway, I just posted great studies proving my point, and now you're asking me to produce more studies to prove another point (moving the goalposts).

So you have proven you can selectively edit my words to make it sound like it supports your argument.
Bravo. Here is a cookie.

Uuuh no. Actually none of them focus primarily on safety and efficacy of injected vaccines. As I said earlier you have a reading comprehension problem. If you think I am wrong pick ONE and lets discuss it. Otherwise you are playing your same game as before where you provide a huge list of studies and claim they back up your argument, then claim it is my job to go thru them. He who claims proves. I haven't changed the goal posts, this is the same goal post you never met but you claim to. You claim they are studies of efficacy and safety of injected vaccines in humans, so pick one and prove it.

Then you spin the argument to talk about how there's a link between "gut bacteria and autism", when we were not saying anything about gut bacteria. The only reason that gut bacteria are in the discussion is because you posted a study (second quote above), that you said was proving a link between MMR vaccine and autism. However, even though the title of the article said this, I read the ACTUAL PAPER, and saw that it had nothing to do with the article, and was actually to do with GI symptoms. Here's a tip, NEVER TRUST ANYTHING FROM THAT SOURCE AGAIN. They lied to you. Always read the actual paper.

Spin? THE ACTUAL CONCLUSION OF THE WAKEFIELD STUDY WAS THAT AUTISM AND GUT BACTERIA ARE LINKED, not that MMR caused Autism. In fact the very first thing I said was that Wakefield never made those claims. You do really have a serious reading comprehension problem paired with a serious case of selective blindness. You spin the topic then claim I am the one spinning it because I am discussing REALITY, which in your bias mind makes me the revisionist. If you are so sure I made this claim THEN QUOTE ME.

The title of the URL had keywords likely to cause the most hits in a search engine. THAT'S FUCKING UNHEARD OF THAT MEDIA WOULD SENSATIONALIZE THINGS! On THE INTERNET NO LESS?!?! What is the world coming to? Regardless of this travesty the fact is the study concluded there is a link between gut bacteria and Autism, NOT that MMR causes autism, in spite of the sensationalist keyword packed title of the the 3rd party poster.

Like I said you are attributing what others say to Wakefield as well as myself. You know why I don't give a shit about what the article title says? I know enough about science to understand how the ACTUAL study works. Of course you don't have this much sense and would rather focus on minutia rather than the actual studies and their conclusions. Here is a tip: you shouldn't be giving anyone tips until you figure this stuff out for yourself first.

The Journal of Pediatrics November 1999; 135(5):559-63
    The Journal of Pediatrics 2000; 138(3): 366-372
    Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003; 23(6): 504-517
    Journal of Neuroimmunology 2005
    Brain, Behavior and Immunity 1993; 7: 97-103
    Pediatric Neurology 2003; 28(4): 1-3
    Neuropsychobiology 2005; 51:77-85
    The Journal of Pediatrics May 2005;146(5):605-10
    Autism Insights 2009; 1: 1-11
    Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology February 2009; 23(2): 95-98
    Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 2009:21(3): 148-161
    Journal of Child Neurology June 29, 2009; 000:1-6
    Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders March 2009;39(3):405-13
    Medical Hypotheses August 1998;51:133-144.
    Journal of Child Neurology July 2000; ;15(7):429-35
    Lancet. 1972;2:883–884.
    Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia January-March 1971;1:48-62
    Journal of Pediatrics March 2001;138:366-372.
    Molecular Psychiatry 2002;7:375-382.
    American Journal of Gastroenterolgy April 2004;598-605.
    Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003;23:504-517.
    Neuroimmunology April 2006;173(1-2):126-34.
    Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol Biol. Psychiatry December 30 2006;30:1472-1477.
    Clinical Infectious Diseases September 1 2002;35(Suppl 1):S6-S16
    Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2004;70(11):6459-6465
    Journal of Medical Microbiology October 2005;54:987-991
    Archivos venezolanos de puericultura y pediatría 2006; Vol 69 (1): 19-25.
    Gastroenterology. 2005:128 (Suppl 2);Abstract-303"

First 3 papers are about GI conditions in autism patients, not the link of MMR and autism which was being discussed earlier. Will check the rest later.

Considering that the conclusions of the Wakefield study were that Autism is linked to gut bacteria, and the list of studies I linked are also about gut bacteria, then it seems pretty obvious that those studies support the Wakefield study and are very closely related. Again you are arguing the title keywords, not the actual content.

No, that's the shitty source that I questioned earlier. The headline of the article you posted earlier DIRECTLY CONFLICTS with the scientific paper it quotes. You do see how that is problematic, right?

That URL was where that list of studies came from, but you didn't bother going that far down on the page did you? Of course not.

Again, I ask you to please quote the section which gives evidence for your viewpoint that MMR vaccine causes autism

I would, except I never made this claim, and neither did Dr. Wakefield. He suggested the subject needs further study, and I agree with him. How should I be expected to defend a premise I did not make? You are making wild assumptions here and expecting me to explain them. You don't get to assign an argument to me and force me to defend it when I never even made that argument. That is not how debate works.

Yeah, you made this claim when you answered my post saying the MMR autism link was bullshit. You said it was "not OK" and posted the article I talked about above.

Actually what you said was:

Enough with this non-existent link between vaccines and autism...

In short, you are concluding the debate is closed and the science is in and over and we should just stop discussing the topic already. Funny how you can make this conclusion so early when the leading scientists in the field have just barely begun to look into the issue. Looks to me like you are the one making conclusions you can't back. All I said is the issue needs more study, and you seem to have a serious problem with that.

I am refuting your claim that the science behind the safety of vaccines is settled, because it is not by a long shot. You are so blinded by your bias you aren't even reading my words, you just assign a viewpoint to me based on your past interactions with people you deem "antivaxers" in a pathetic attempt at marginalization.

I don't need to show you anything, because you are arguing based on points I never made, therefore your argument is disingenuous at its premise. My only argument is that the safety and efficacy of injected vaccines is not sufficiently documented. I never asked you to watch any youtube videos, those were for people actually interested in educating themselves and learning about the subject, not for people who have decided they know the results for a fact and consider the study of the subject a "waste of time".

Ha OK. It's not settled (science never is, 100%), but to counter the evidence I've shown you need to provide evidence of equivalent or higher statistical significance. I linked a HUGE meta-analysis of over 1 million people. A meta-analysis is a statistical representation of as many individual studies as possible. The more studies and the better the design of the meta-analysis, the more accurate the results. This evidence trumps any other on the face of the earth right now - this is the "further study" you talk about. They did it, and these are the results.

If you want to prove your point, you absolutely DO need to show something, otherwise you lose the argument. You made a claim (in your first post in reply to me) I refuted it, and you haven't yet come up with a single critique of my evidence. This whole thread is about vaccines causing autism, man up and smell the coffee - they fucking don't.

A meta analysis is nothing more than an aggregation of existing studies, and is quite easily manipulated by what is and is not included. You make it sound as if they actually did clinical research on the specific subject without relying on possibly flawed 3rd party data. In order to actually fact check your "meta-analysis" we would have to go to each individual study and examine the protocols for failures. So, you are giving far too much weight to this contrivance you believe is equivalent to targeted clinical research.

That evidence doesn't trump anything, it doesn't even pass muster as a real clinical trial, because its not. I believe I have proved my point. My point was the link between gut bacteria, the MMR vaccine, and Autism should be studied more thoroughly. Additionally I provided you with a list of many studies pointing out there may very well be a connection, meriting further study in order to make any further conclusions beyond the fact that gut bacteria is linked to Autism (the conclusion of the Wakefield study).

I have done nothing but critique your evidence. You haven't refuted my argument, you have made your own argument, attributed it to me, then refuted that. That is known as a fallacy, specifically known as a straw man. The thread title posts the idea as a question, not a fact, so no the whole thread is not about that claim, sorry. You can string together all the cliches you want... it doesn't give you more facts to argue your point.

P.S. Stop being so fucking lazy and learn to use quotes properly instead of making me fix your sloppy bullshit. The last thing I want is anyone confusing your words for my own.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:38:47 PM

Given the stunning increase in various immune and autoimmune associated syndromes I have to take the various 'conspiracy theorists' seriously and wonder if there is some truth to the suggestion that vaccines are designed to produce certain results.  Results which are amazingly lucrative for the medical industry and serve a beneficial effect to those who are concerned about there being to many humans on earth...including Obama's 'science czar' who found it an important enough issue to write a book about.  For these reason any suggestion or evidence of malfeasance along these lines occurring is well worth further exploration in my personal opinion.

I don't remember if I posted this in this thread or not, but Half of All Children Will Be Autistic by 2025, Warns Senior Research Scientist at MIT.

BRANDY VAUGHN (Anti-Vaccine Activist) and FORMER MERCK REP TURNED ACTIVIST SPEAKS OUT HOW SHE IS BEING TARGETED

This video is her explaining all the intimidation tactics being used on her for speaking out.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

[ranting]

Whatever, if you wanted to talk about gut bacteria then you could have said so clearly in your first post, rather than linking to an article that claims one thing, but cites data regarding another thing altogether.

It seemed as though you were replying to me, because you quoted my post, then said "Not OK", implying that you disagreed with my post. Then you linked to an article that directly contradicted my post (the article did, the paper it cited didn't). It does seem like slightly odd behaviour, to bring up a point in this confusing roundabout way, but hey ho.

I'm done here, good luck if we get an Ebola outbreak at some point.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:56:58 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 09:10:02 PM by TECSHARE

Facts for which protokol has no response.

Whatever, if you wanted to talk about gut bacteria then you could have said so clearly in your first post, rather than linking to an article that claims one thing, but cites data regarding another thing altogether.

It seemed as though you were replying to me, because you quoted my post, then said "Not OK", implying that you disagreed with my post. Then you linked to an article that directly contradicted my post (the article did, the paper it cited didn't). It does seem like slightly odd behaviour, to bring up a point in this confusing roundabout way, but hey ho.

I'm done here, good luck if we get an Ebola outbreak at some point.

I did disagree with your post, and I said what I meant in THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE. You were the one that attributed a different argument to me then expected me to defend it. You are so blinded by your bias, you can't see that you are declaring the debate over before scientists have even barely begun studying the subject. How is that not just as ignorant as the argument you are trying to attribute to me?

You are also making conclusions with almost no evidence, because nothing is conclusive yet. Because nothing is conclusive yet, I conclude the subject needs more discussion and study, something you disagree with, and the fact that you are declaring the debate over is exactly what I disagree with. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

P.S. Where are those safety and efficacy studies on injected vaccines in humans you were so sure existed?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:10:53 AM

This isn't about Autism, but it is about how dangerous vaccines can be... (it's quite long and very informative, it also touches on how doctors are told to scare people into taking vaccines instead of teaching them why it's good to do them.)

"Frightening parents about the consequences of failing to vaccinate their children will most likely be part of the campaign. For that task, meningococcal meningitis is ideal. " (link)

Death rate was going down, they decide to vaccinate, and death rate sky rockets.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:25:54 AM

This isn't about Autism, but it is about how dangerous vaccines can be... (it's quite long and very informative, it also touches on how doctors are told to scare people into taking vaccines instead of teaching them why it's good to do them.)

"Frightening parents about the consequences of failing to vaccinate their children will most likely be part of the campaign. For that task, meningococcal meningitis is ideal. " (link)

Death rate was going down, they decide to vaccinate, and death rate sky rockets.

There is a ton of good information in that lecture series. I was on the fence before viewing them and checking on her claims it became extremely evident to me that vaccines are in no way proven safe or effective.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:31:50 AM

There is a ton of good information in that lecture series. I was on the fence before viewing them and checking on her claims it became extremely evident to me that vaccines are in no way proven safe or effective.

It's outrageous. It seems like tetanus wasn't even worth really worrying about, and I know I got that a couple of times.

It's creepy to see all the increases in problems when vaccines are introduced.

Graphs from the presentation:

http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/#5
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:49:47 PM

Studies Prove Without Doubt That Unvaccinated Children Are Far Healthier Than Their Vaccinated Peers

A study from the 1990s has come to light, proving that compared to unvaccinated children, vaccinated children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and many other chronic conditions. Furthermore, the study identified that there was a ten-fold increase in the incidence of tonsillitis in the children who were vaccinated, and a total lack tonsillectomy operations among the children who were unvaccinated.

In 1992, the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) conducted a survey to examine the health of New Zealand’s children. Unsurprisingly, the results of their study indicated that unvaccinated children were far healthier than vaccinated children.

Questionnaires were given out to IAS members, their friends and their associates asking various health questions. A total of 245 families returned their questionnaires, giving the researchers a total of 495 children surveyed. Of these children, 226 were vaccinated and 269 were unvaccinated......

INTERVIEW With Brandy Vaughn: California Anti-vaccine Activist & Former Merck Rep
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:05:41 PM

I literally feel sick after watching this as I believe it's required for children (even men) in California.

Video: Shocking: Young Girls Convulse On The Floor After HPV Shot

Original Facebook Post with Video

"Afectadas mexico Vacuna Papiloma humano

Niñas de Carmen de Bolívar, corregimiento caracoli, con trastornos Pots vacunal que vienen escritos o advertidos en las fichas técnica. síncope con movimientos tónicos clonicos. . . En esta población se ocupa médicos voluntarios #NEUROLOGOS #CAARDIOLOGOS # está población esta en total abandono por parte del sistema de salud. la narración de la persona que grabó este video muestra la angustia que se vive en esta población
👀
ojos del mundo voltee a ver gobernantes que toman la decisión de seguir con la aplicación de esta vacuna ya sea #Gardasil o #cervarix. ¿Como es posible que esto siga sucediendo? . No comprendo como los interés que claramente no es la protección de las niñas menores se está vulnerando su derecho a tener vida sana, plena a su edad. DONDE QUEDA LOS DERECHOS HUMANOS INTERNACIONALES, UNICEF, VOLTEN Y MIREN LA REALIDAD DE MAS DE 40MIL VICTIMAS. A NIVEL MUNDIAL. NO ES CASUALIDAD TODAS NIÑAS SANAS Y VIDAS CON DISCAPACIDAD PARA PODER LLEVAR SUS DÍAS COTIDIANOS.DESPUES DE LA VACUNA. #VPH #MEXICO #NO #MAS #VACUNA #PARA #PAPILOMA #HUMANO. 3RA SEMANA DE VACUNACION DEL 6 AL 10 DE OCTUBTE EN TODO EL PAÍS. MIREN LO QUE ESTA PASANDO EN COLOMBIA Y EN MUCHOS PAÍSES ICLUIDO MÉXICO. SI FUERA SU HIJA....Huh NO MAS RULETA RUSA. Las imágenes son reales y hablan por sí solas. #NO # 🚫
💉
PAPILOMA HUMANO"

The last part is pull the plug on the Human Papillomavirus...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:45:13 PM

Video: Holistic Doctor Deaths and a possible Trans Pacific Partnership Connection (TPP)

http://www.healthnutnews.com/12th-holistic-doctor-found-dead-alleged-suicide/
https://bravoprobiotic.com.au/shop/bravo-probiotic-yoghurt-adult-3-month-kit/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/drmariepaas
http://www.citizen.org/leaked-trade-negotiation-documents-and-analysis
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:09:31 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 05:22:53 AM by BADecker

Curing autism, the Kerri Rivera way.

http://cdautism.org/

Smiley

The problem is that cures for lots of stuff like this are all around us. For example, as I have said in other posts, the ingredient that makes swimming pool shock work is calcium hypochlorite. When you add calcium hypochlorite to water, it becomes hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid kills all kinds of germs and bugs and bacteria and viruses.

Hypochlorous acid is the main ingredient that your immune system makes to kill bugs in your body. Yet, not only does the medical suggest that hypochlorous acid is dangerous, everybody simply KNOWS from all the advertising that calcium hypochlorite is dangerous to ingest, even though every average stupid American can go to the store and get some for his pool and then let his kids swim in the pool, right?

You never hear about some doctor trying to add a little hypochlorous acid to your body so that your immune system has a little more strength to kill off diseases. No, no. We can't have something so simple and cheap become common, public knowledge. We might lose not only our respect, but also our income  Shocked $$$ Shocked.

http://educate-yourself.org/mms/4000protocol06jun12.shtml

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 05:32:01 AM

Anyone not in line with the agenda of the terrorists that be of the u.s.  is deemed mentally ill, and or poisoned/harassed till that point

Get off my c@ck !
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:59:25 PM

From HealthNutNews -

Recap on my Unintended Series: The Holistic Doctor Deaths…

".....Some of the biggest skeptics who mocked me in the beginning are now writing me with their own theories and asking for answers.  There have been theories from GcMAF (I don’t think all the doctors used it by any means) to CBD oil (same with that) but I’m not sure there is a smoking gun.

All the doctors were either holistic or Osteopaths except for Ron Schwartz MD (found murdered in his home here in Florida) and Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside MD (found dead in the woods with a gun by his side) and local authorities called it a suicide.  The local press there also called their investigation a “mess” which is listed and cited in the links below.

I admit I’ve neglected my own health to cover these stories which means I haven’t stayed authentic. So now I’ve gotten a team to help me keep up with the traffic of the site (I won’t deny it’s increased ten fold due to these stories I never intended to write) and I’m going to keep myself in check, while continuing to bring you the truth.

Obviously we have several unsolved murders here (and some alleged suicides – most still under investigation) I sincerely hope they get to the bottom of this as again, we knew several of these amazing doctors personally.

Besides the fact the majority were holistic, there is another common theme. They all cared. I have endless emails from their friends, patients, neighbors, loved ones and even family members and it’s clear they were adored by many.

I hope they are never forgotten and that others will carry on their work and not live in fear.

I admit I was scared for a while (being with a holistic doctor for so many years) but I quickly realized that was no way to live.

I am honored and humbled by the millions of people who have come to the site (sometimes that many in a day) to read these and my heart goes out to all the people whose lives these doctors touched.  They were not only physicians but healers, some best selling authors and kind caring people who have left this world a better place.

I’m honored to have known some of them and am still studying their work today. I’m also working with several people to try and figure out what happened: whether it’s one big coincidence or the dreaded word everyone else uses and I don’t like to use… “conspiracy”.

Sign up for the newsletter for more information and stay safe and strong. While it’s always good to be aware, living in fear doesn’t help us at all I’ve learned.  I’ll stay in the light and hope there are no more stories to write and only good news of solving the pieces to this puzzles.

See below for a detailed timeline. ….  XO Erin Elizabeth...."

"1) June 19th, 2015 – Dr Bradstreet, formerly of Florida, now practicing in Georgia was found with a gunshot wound to his chest in a river. The small town locals ruled the death almost immediately as a suicide; but many have their doubts. This same day in Mexico, on June 19th, 2015, three doctors were traveling to the State Capital in Mexico, to deliver some papers. They were reported missing that day. This is the only case outside of the US. Authorities said they found the bodies, but the family says those bodies look nothing like their family members; and they are demanding more proof and more testing. A sad but riveting article was written about those details here. I also did an exclusive interview with the Bradstreet family as they publicly said I was the only journalist they trusted to talk about the horrific incident.

2) June 21st, 2015 – Father’s Day: We have two chiropractors found dead, Dr. Holt and Dr. Hedendal in Florida; both fathers, both dying on Father’s day. Dr. Hedendal also held a  Harvard PhD in nutrition. Both were presumably healthy, and both were described as very fit. We still have no cause of death listed in the articles we can find on either one. A few people have contacted me about Dr. Hedendal, 67, but admit that they were surprised by his death and still find it shocking. (Update: family and loved ones of Dr. Hedendal have spoken to the media that they are suspicious of his death and want answers.  Interestingly, Dr. Holt (33), lived in North Carolina; which is the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior. Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida, though, when he died there. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia, at the time of his death; and before that, he lived in the neighboring state of Florida. A few mutual friends of Dr. Holt have contacted me who I know. They are doctors and tell me a cause of death that I find rather shocking and cannot confirm, therefore, out of respect for the family I will not list that here. Both were well loved by their patients, community, friends and family.

3) June 29th, 2015 – The beloved holistic  Theresa Sievers MD was found murdered  in her home.  Her co-worker says she was known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida.” Her husband and children, were in Connecticut, at a family reunion. The authorities have been investigating for two weeks “around the clock,” and now say that she was targeted. Her murder was not random, nor was it a home invasion; and when the facts come out: “…books and movies will be written about it.” It’s that big of a story.  On this very same day, June 29th,  Jeffrey Whiteside MD a pulmonologist went missing , vanishing when he simply “walked away” . Dr. Whiteside, known for his successful treatment of lung cancer, disappeared in Door County, Wisconsin, while vacationing with family. They say he was on foot, and had no vehicle; and numerous reports call it “mysterious,” saying he too, vanished without a trace. They’ve been searching now for three weeks, and even colleagues have joined in (along with bloodhounds, drones search parties, and helicopters); but not one shred of evidence has surfaced.  (UPDATE: 2 arrests were made in the death of Teresa Sievers and one called himself the “Hammer” on Facebook (Dr Sievers was allegedly killed with a hammer) The other was one of her husband’s childhood friends who was recently just extradited to Florida. His attorney says there is evidence to show he had no involvement whatsoever with the crime. Her husband, Mark Sievers, has not been arrested at this time.

4) July 3, 2015 – Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick MD goes missing. He was traveling from North Dakota, to neighboring Montana (which he did often as his son lived there), and his truck and trailer were found on the side of the road. The search has expanded, but authorities say it’s like he vanished without a trace. He’s 6′ tall, and described as Irish-looking, with a goatee; and details can be found on the links.

5) July 10th, 2015 – Lisa Riley 34 years old, DO (Doctor of Osteopathic medicine) is found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head. Her husband called it in to 911, he has a prior record, and he was actually charged with attempted murder on his ex, Ms. King, before charges were eventually dropped. Evidence showed that there was gun residue found on Ms. King’s hand, and not Mr Riley’s. Riley’s story corroborated this, but King’s allegedly didn’t, and her story kept changing. At least, that’s what evidence showed at the time. (click link in this paragraph for their story with details on all of this… Mr Riley has since been charged with the death of his wife. We’ll see what happens in court.

6) July 19, 2015 A month to the day after the first doctor (Jeff Bradstreet MD) was found dead with a gunshot wound to his chest, we have Dr. Ron Schwartz, who was found murdered in his E Coast Florida home. Sadly, he was shot to death. We don’t know if he was holistic, but he was a licensed and lived between Florida and Georgia. He was a gynecologist who lived in an unincorporated part of Jupiter Florida on a few acres or more and some say he had a side business of an organic lawn service.

7) July 21, 2015 Dr Nicholas Gonzalez, a holistic alternative MD has died suddenly. I’ve met this brilliant man and  my other half (also a doctor) had interviewed him several times.  His official website says that while they initially thought it was a heart attack- his autopsy does not support that belief and shows no heart attack. They are awaiting further tests.. Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected.” It is reported that he was alone the time of his death.  Countless people every week (including close friends) write me questioning the fact that he died “naturally” He also said in several interviews (including the last one ever before he died) that he thought big pharma wanted him killed by a bus or he might die suddenly and be “hit by a truck”  Frightening metaphors and we hope to get to the bottom of it.

8) July 21st, 2015 Dr. Abdul Karim, an outspoken and loved holistic (biological) dentist, age  41 years of age, is found dead alongside the road by a passerby. He had been preparing for a half marathon and was allegedly out training that night. His old fraternity brother, friend of many years and patients said it didn’t add up. He was in perfect shape, and ate extremely healthy. Mainstream news said he had a “massive heart attack” but many who knew him have written me with their sincere doubts.

8) July 23, 2015  Authorities announce that the body found is Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside who has been missing over 3 weeks. The article states ” Office confirms the body found in Door County Wednesday is Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside, bringing an end to a nearly 4-week search for the physician.  Chief Deputy Pat McCarty said at the news conference Thursday that a .22 caliber gun was recovered at the scene.  Investigators believe the body was there for “some time.”

10) August 12, 2015 Osteopath Mary Bovier is found slain to death in her home in Pennsylvania. Her significant other, which we are told was also an osteopath, was questioned and released and at this time we have been told of no arrests or suspects.

10) August 18, 2015 I report that Jeffrey Whiteside’s death is officially ruled as a suicide. But the local press calls  the investigation a “mess” which is described here in detail. Many are shocked how long it took for details to emerge and countless people write me with their doubts. Even local authorities were asked by the local press if they’d heard of my stories. They admitted they had, but hadn’t been contacted by the feds on the case.

11) September 7, 2015 I announced the news of 29 holistic doctors (also referred to in German press as homeopaths/ND’s/psychiatrists)  who were found poisoned with an overdose of a hallucinogenic drug. I’ve done several updates of the articles overseas using a German translator, but the whole story of what truly occurred (did they take the drug knowingly or not and did they know what it was) still remains unclear. One things most agree; it was a large overdose and mainstream German news said some were in “life threatening situations” when dozens of ambulances and a helicopter arrived on the chaotic scene. The good news? All lived and allegedly have made a full recovery (though some had to be restrained for their safety for some time)

12) September 16, 2015 I reported that our colleague,  best selling author and holistic MD Mitch Gaynor, is found dead outside his country home on his property an hour or so from Manhattan where he practiced. We knew Dr. Gaynor and had just read his book of which he’d sent us advanced copies. It was quickly called a suicide by the local sheriff. Even the NY Times wrote me asking for details and we had a nice exchange. Even though I gently broke the news on this and all the stories, the NY Times failed to source me.. But I didn’t except them to source HealthNutNews..  Though the Guardian and other mainstream sources have for some time.

13) Sunday October 11th. We announce that Dr. Marie Paas is found dead of alleged suicide. She was an animal lover and advocate who was obviously well loved. People on her Facebook page seemed shocked and in disbelief about her death.  Unlike the 3 others who were alleged suicides (one we know officially confirmed (Whiteside MD) we don’t know the location of where Dr. Paas was found or the details of her death at this time as it’s so very recent.   I’d actually held off a few days writing about  it – waiting for more information, but none has come out. Many seem concerned for her pets who they say that she loved so very much."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:03:35 PM

Video: $61 Million Dollar Settlement Issued for Child Vaccine Injury

$61 Million Dollar Settlement for a Child Injured by a Vaccine Negotiated by Attorneys at Maglio Christopher & Toale, PA

"The U.S Federal Vaccine Court awarded a $61 million settlement for a child who suffered a severe adverse reaction after an immunization. Vaccine attorneys at the law firm of Maglio Christopher & Toale, P.A., believed that the case was clearly a result of a reaction to the DTaP immunization. Court documents show that only hours after the baby received a routine diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis (DTaP) vaccination, she started to have seizures, abnormal breathing, irregular heartbeats, and at 6:05am the next morning, her heart stopped completely. It took 6 minutes of CPR to revive her. She has spent that last 6 years of her life suffering from cognitive delays, cerebral palsy, encephalopathy, and seizure disorder. The family's attorneys say the $61 million dollar award will pay for the child's around the clock medical care for the rest of her life...."
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

Thx for the update and rundown MMH.  There is so much going on that it is hard to follow up on each thing.

Professor Doom1 did an update as well which is interesting.  He's been going through the TPP material leaked by wikileaks and spotted some interesting info about the efforts to get certain kinds of drugs derived from living organisms to get special treatment with respect to intellectual property rights.  He believes there might be a tie-in to GcMAF and this aspect of the TPP (and the dead doctors who were using the substance.)  For my part, I would not rule out this hypothesis and it seems worth exploring.  When one thinks about just the money on the line when it comes to oncology generally not to mention various other more conspiratorial issues, the numbers are mind-boggling.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:25:42 AM

Thx for the update and rundown MMH.  There is so much going on that it is hard to follow up on each thing.

Professor Doom1 did an update as well which is interesting.  He's been going through the TPP material leaked by wikileaks and spotted some interesting info about the efforts to get certain kinds of drugs derived from living organisms to get special treatment with respect to intellectual property rights.  He believes there might be a tie-in to GcMAF and this aspect of the TPP (and the dead doctors who were using the substance.)  For my part, I would not rule out this hypothesis and it seems worth exploring.  When one thinks about just the money on the line when it comes to oncology generally not to mention various other more conspiratorial issues, the numbers are mind-boggling.

I strongly believe it's all related. I saw that video and Professor Doom did another video today about the TPP. If I wasn't religious, I'd be scared of what's happening in the world these days. It's pretty sick altogether.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:32:43 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 04:50:28 PM by tvbcof

I strongly believe it's all related. I saw that video and Professor Doom did another video today about the TPP. If I wasn't religious, I'd be scared of what's happening in the world these days. It's pretty sick altogether.

I'm not religious but am not scared exactly.   I'm quite concerned of course and thinking a good deal about the various courses of actions I might take depending on which path the future takes.

I really do consider the whole pharma industry in particular to be nothing less than an organized crime racket at this point.  Really!  Worse, our own government is acting as nothing more than hired muscle for their various rackets and I don't think that they do almost anything at all to protect the citizenry.  Possibly just the opposite under a scheme to transfer wealth by, at best, allowing people to get ill from avoidable dangers and remain in a chronically ill state, then using this condition to make it easy for the medical/industrial complex to shake them down.  As usual, most of the transfer of wealth goes from the middle class who managed to accumulate something worth having by working all their lives and straight into the pockets of the so-called 1%.  Like you say, it's pretty sick altogether.

Although I'm not religious and never will be, God bless.  It's increasingly hard for me to ignore the fact that some of the most reliable and out-in-front people in these struggles are those who derive strength from their faith.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:40:42 PM

I'm not religious but am not scared exactly.   I'm quite concerned of course and thinking a good deal about the various courses of actions I might take depending on which path the future takes.

I really do consider the whole pharma industry in particular to be nothing less than an organized crime racket at this point.  Really!  Worse, our own government is acting as nothing more than hired muscle for their various rackets and I don't think that they do almost anything at all to protect the citizenry.  Possibly just the opposite under a scheme to transfer wealth by, at best, allowing people to get ill from avoidable dangers and remain in a chronically ill state, then using this condition to make it easy for the medical/industrial complex to shake them down.  As usual, most of the transfer of wealth goes from the middle class who managed to accumulate something worth having by working all their lives and straight into the pockets of the so-called 1%.  Like you say, it's pretty sick altogether.

Although I'm not religious and never will be, God bless.  It's increasingly hard for me to ignore the fact that some of the most reliable and out-in-front people in these struggles are those who derive strength from their faith.

Yes, I've noticed that. I wasn't even aware half a year ago, the Lord woke me up to it and it's written in the bible that were are to be watchmen on the wall looking for these things and warning people, which is why you'll see a lot of those people (warning others) are those of faith.

This is a side note, but it affects people's health. "Chemtrails" have the stigma of being a conspiracy theory, but did you know NASA admits to doing it? Not all of it of course, but they admit to putting chemicals in trails and clouds on their own website since the 1950's.

"Tracers - Clouds and Trails
First used with sounding rockets flown in the 1950’s, scientific research with experiments which inject vapor tracers in the upper atmosphere have greatly aided our understanding of our planet’s near-space environment. These materials make visible the naturally occurring flows of ionized and neutral particles either by luminescing at distinct wavelengths in the visible and infrared part of the spectrum or by scattering sunlight.

The type of vapor selected to create these colorful clouds and trails depends on the purpose of the investigation, the local time, and the altitude under study. Commonly used vapors that are released in space are:

Tri-methyl aluminum (TMA),
    Lithium, and
    Barium."

Were we ever asked if we wanted to study the sky so badly that we would allow harmful chemicals to be put in the upper atmosphere, what goes up must come down right?

It then gets into our plants, grass, animals, trees, fruits, crops, our water supplies, etc. They've been doing it since the 1950's, and our health has never been the same as they continue at a faster pace.

They announced last week that they were trying something new...

"Tonight’s launch is actually pretty interesting, sky show aside. NASA is testing a sounding rocket—which are used to launch sub-orbital payloads like satellites—that’s been modified using some emerging fabrication tech, new materials, and 3D printing, too. For instance, board the launch will be three different types of carbon nanotube materials being sent up for testing, and there will be 3D-printed structures on board, too."
link

Then the bees dying off, well they were found out to have high traces of aluminum, which NASA claims to be pumping into the air.

Aluminum: New factor in the decline of bee populations?

"Very high amounts of aluminum contamination has been found in bees, raising the question of whether aluminum-induced cognitive dysfunction is playing a role in the decline of bumblebee populations. Aluminum is Earth's most ubiquitous ecotoxicant and is already known to be responsible for the death of fish in acid lakes, forest decline in acidified and nutrient impoverished catchments, and low crop productivity on acid sulphate soils. "

Just look up the side effects and overdosing affects of those 3 chemicals.... I think it's clear we're being affected. And it is sick, especially when you look up into the sky and know they're spraying them over you and your water supply.

And Aluminum is definitely found in our water: Aluminium in Drinking-water pdf from the World Health Organization (WHO) - they just don't admit that it's coming from the chemicals in the air, but NASA admits those chemicals are put in our air.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: