Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug GcMAF cure for Autism? Vaccines causing Autism?  (Read 3738 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

So osteopathic doctors (DO) are "Holistic Docctors?"

Bullshit.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:19:27 PM

Bullshit.

So tons of doctors are dying unusual deaths all of a sudden, and that's what you got out of it?
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:31:28 AM

t is not just heavy metals'/chemicals that cause Autism. Autistic kids may be detoxed in many ways to help those.. GcMAF would not detox heavy metals that I can see. It just activates the white blood cells. Autism maybe due to gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/GMO/roundup/heavy metals/chemicals/vaccines etc

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:42:45 AM

Bullshit.

So tons of doctors are dying unusual deaths all of a sudden, and that's what you got out of it?
DOs operate just as regular doctors, anywhere you go. 

They are not "Holistic doctors." 
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

Bullshit.

In other words you didn't even bother reading it.

"All the doctors were either holistic or Osteopaths except for Ron Schwartz MD (found murdered in his home here in Florida) and Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside MD (found dead in the woods with a gun by his side) and local authorities called it a suicide.  The local press there also called their investigation a “mess” which is listed and cited in the links below."
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:14:09 PM

Bullshit.

In other words you didn't even bother reading it.

"All the doctors were either holistic or Osteopaths except for Ron Schwartz MD (found murdered in his home here in Florida) and Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside MD (found dead in the woods with a gun by his side) and local authorities called it a suicide.  The local press there also called their investigation a “mess” which is listed and cited in the links below."
If anyone from the FDA, AMA, or big Pharma heard of these doctors trying to take money out of their pocket, I'm sure they would fund others to "take care of business" It should be reported to the NCIS since it's more than three murder

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:39:30 PM

I don't think vaccines cause autism. I believe it is legendary speculation.
Also vaccines are not very needed options. You can prefer not to use vaccines.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:35:38 PM

You can prefer not to use vaccines, and then you can be forced to use vaccines.

Children in California are being forced to have vaccines and there are plans to make it mandatory elsewhere too...

Video: Vaccines Exposed: UK Government Admits Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Brain Damage

UK government admits swine flu vaccine causes brain damage, awards compensation to 60 families

"...As reported by the International Business Times, the UK government is financially compensating at least 60 families in a multi-million-pound settlement that is likely to grow as more patients suffer physical harm from the vaccine.

"The government is expected to receive a bill of approximately £60 million [$90.1 million], with each of the 60 victims expected to receive about £1 million [$1.5 million] each," IBT reported...."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:29:21 PM

Thirteenth Holistic Doctor (MD, PhD) Dies- Allegedly Jumped from 20th floor

"We are so sorry to break the news (as gently as possible) of the death of another holistic doctor. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and patients who are sharing their wonderful memories of him with me tonight on my Facebook page.

For those who want to see the other holistic doctors who have died suddenly (NOT counting accidents) the recap can be found here from the first to last and includes a video....."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:19:44 PM

If your car gets a flat while you are driving, you know something is wrong. If you are experienced, you know it is a flat. Well... you think it is a flat. Then you stop and get out and make an examination and find out what it is.

When you have people - lots of the time kids and young kids - who are just fine, and then you vaccinate them, and immediately they go into ADHD or something - some die - why in the world would you even suspect that it had something to do with the vaccination? Especially since there isn't any doctor alive who can truly trace the out the connection?

Dumb idiot. Vaccines are soooooo good for you. Why would anyone want to shoot up with illegal drugs when he can get all the vaccinations he wants, cheap?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:31:04 PM

Maybe vaccines do increase the chance of autism, I don't want to argue about that. I think the toxic American diet contributes more towards autism risk.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:32:27 PM

Video: Reality Check: CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed

CDC Scientist Admits Destroying Evidence Linking Vaccines To Autism

"Over 100 people gathered outside the CDC in Atlanta demanding transparency when it comes to vaccines. Is there anything to what these people are saying? How about the facts that no one else will share? This is a Reality Check you won’t see anywhere else...."

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:35:53 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 05:53:25 PM by BADecker

Video: Reality Check: CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed

CDC Scientist Admits Destroying Evidence Linking Vaccines To Autism

"Over 100 people gathered outside the CDC in Atlanta demanding transparency when it comes to vaccines. Is there anything to what these people are saying? How about the facts that no one else will share? This is a Reality Check you won’t see anywhere else...."

https://cdautism.org/

A total of 191 children have so far been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below) using the CD Autism protocol! CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:11:55 PM

https://cdautism.org/

A total of 191 children have so far been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below) using the CD Autism protocol! CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

Smiley

I found this part interesting when talking about the diet of no gluten, etc:

"In my opinion, it makes little difference what other interventions you apply to your child if you can't manage The diet 24/7/365.  Hyperbarics, chelation, music therapy, ABA, etc simply cannot have the desired effects if we are still feeding drugs to our children.  Why drugs?  Because that is what gluten and casein become in the bodies of our children on the spectrum.  More specifically, gluteomorphin and casomorphin.  Yes, similar to morphine. These substances are produced in the gut due to improper digestion of peptides (as we will explain more in detail later) and the existence of leaky gut syndrome allows them to cross the blood brain barrier where they act exactly like morphine or heroin.  Would you purposely give your child heroin, or any other illicit drugs? NO!  So now that you have read these words, and understand the severity of this issue, do not give your child another piece of pizza, Cheesy puffs, bread or flour tortillas.  Tell your family and your child's school that they can no longer give your child these items, and if they do it's like giving them a dose of morphine. If it sounds drastic, that's because it is.  Researchers have found an abnormal amount of these undigested peptides in the urine of children with autism, therefore proving their existence in the body."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:16:39 PM

Most chemicals react with oxygen. MMS produces oxygen in such a form, that it is rapidly transferred throughout the body. There it reacts with the drugs that are harming the body. When the drugs are gone, the oxygen reacts in the same ways that breathed oxygen reacts with the body.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:02:26 PM

99% of the world's children are vaccinated. If vaccination actually causes Autism, then at least 1% of them should be autistic. But that is not the case. Studies have shown that the rate of Autism is same with both the vaccinated populations and the non-vaccinated ones. Christian religious nuts, who are opposing vaccination are no better than those Islamic radicals who shoot people for taking polio vaccines.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:33:19 PM

99% of the world's children are vaccinated. If vaccination actually causes Autism, then at least 1% of them should be autistic. But that is not the case. Studies have shown that the rate of Autism is same with both the vaccinated populations and the non-vaccinated ones. Christian religious nuts, who are opposing vaccination are no better than those Islamic radicals who shoot people for taking polio vaccines.

Vaccination is not natural. Many other practices are not natural as well. Let's get back to nature. Why? Because nature does it better than we do, by far.

Smiley

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

99% of the world's children are vaccinated. If vaccination actually causes Autism, then at least 1% of them should be autistic.

That's a ludicrous argument on several fronts.  Firstly it assumes that all vaccinations are the same.  Secondly the 'at least 1%' is an arbitrary metric that you seem to have pulled right out of your ass.

But that is not the case. Studies have shown that the rate of Autism is same with both the vaccinated populations and the non-vaccinated ones. Christian religious nuts, who are opposing vaccination are no better than those Islamic radicals who shoot people for taking polio vaccines.

'studies' seem to be funded by two main groups, and usually in coordination with one another; then pharma industry and the government bodies.

The incentive for pharma corporations to achieve a particular result is fairly obvious.  It cannot be argued that government policy is not aimed at manipulating the dynamics of a population since that is the whole reason for vaccination programs in the first place.  It could be argued that they do so with the exclusive goal of improving lives on an individual or a collective basis but I personally don't take this suggestion at face value.

A number of observations do indicate that populations with different vaccination profiles do have different outcomes.  According to some, the Amish have near zero autism rate with some of the few cases identified being adopted kids who were vaccinated or instances where a mother was coerced into vaccinating her kid.  Another example is Somalian refugees who don't have a concept of autism in their own country but who have it at rates doubling the American mean when they are dosed up by the recent standard CDC schedules.  This dovetails with the recent CDC whistleblower case where a 300%+ rise in autism was discovered in Black kids but the study protocols were changed and hard-copy data was destroyed.

One way or another, the CDC and pharma seem to have zero interest in doing and vax vs. non-vax total health outcome studies (autism being but one of many issues which are suggested to be associated with vaccines and their schedules.)  Such a study would be an obvious and fairly easy first step and analysis of the situation.  The argument from corp/gov seems to be that such a study would be 'unethical'.  Various less rigorous (and thus affordable) investigations of the vax vs. non-vax outcomes are stunning.

In my own family I recognize an interesting and discouraging rate of maladies of one form or another in the generation who were born after 2000.  No autism, but one kid seems to have an Asperger's-like thing going on.  Mostly it is metabolic maladies.  Interestingly, the affluent families are the ones who have the worst 'batting average'... but they are also the ones who can best afford it.  From an engineering perspective I would say that it is a good illustration of 'social justice'.  Whether it is by accident or design I cannot say due to small data set size among other reasons.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:29:32 PM

Another doctor died not from natural causes. The deaths are adding up this year....

Video: Local Osteopath killed in crash; Police seek 2nd vehicle

Local DO killed in crash, second vehicle being sought by police. See video for details (or article)

Local Osteopath killed in crash; Police seek 2nd vehicle

"It is with a heavy heart that I bring you the story of an Osteopath, Steven Peligian, who was killed this week in Rhode Island. Witnesses say there was a second vehicle involved which authorities are still seeking.

Like the famous ABC news holistic MD I wrote about last month, who died in an alleged accident in Hawaii, I will not count this in my unintended series of doctors who have died.  There are 13 in that series and none died of accidents.  The majority of the 13 are established murders or alleged suicides.

My heart goes out to the family and loved ones of Dr. Peligian. My better half is an Osteopath as well and it’s tragic to see stories like this....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:56:24 PM

Video: Dr. Kenneth Stoller: Vaccines Are Poisoning Children, American Pediatric Assoc. Knows It

"Please circulate; link is below. Dr. Stoller withdrew his membership from the American Pediatric Association due to the Associations involvement in injuring children with vaccines.

https://www.facebook.com/LarryCook333/videos/10153308464053589/"
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: