Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram CEO tweeted about A Getgems feature.  (Read 1264 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:25:12 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/durov
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:17:35 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 09:35:35 AM by Netnox

GetGems is killin it, its efforts are on r/bitcoins front page https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/, Coinbase tweeted about it aswell but Pavel Durovs interest is something else https://twitter.com/durov. GetGems proved themselves to be the real deal, big fan.

https://www.coinbase.com/apps/55aeb83f69702d2db5000056 Julia is a quality feature, i suggest everyone to try it out, it makes managing, buying and selling Bitcoin like kids play.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:34:01 AM

FFS this is like 100th thread trying to promote GetGems. Don't you have your own thread? stop spamming

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:16:32 AM

he said nothing about Getgems, because its a useless piece of shit app.

Don't be jealous now, the app is evolving into the a killer app, it might not be your cup of thee but in the instant messaging world GetGems is the most innovative IM ever existed right now.

The feature Telegrams CEO tweeted about is developed by GetGems and he knows it, if you use Julia she says that she is powered by GetGems, even Coinbase mentions GetGems.

It just has the best business model suited for the average person that's why it's getting recognised, it's innovating on top of an existing framework instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:29:53 AM

FFS this is like 100th thread trying to promote GetGems. Don't you have your own thread? stop spamming

I'm actually happy to see one company GetGems here improving and delivering. I know competitors (if any) don't like to see such a great accomplishment but don't try to come here trying to censor actual worthy news and if there are more their should be more Threads cus i'm damn tired of all the bullshit Threads people fighting and blaming.

There is twitter to spread your news. stop spamming altcoin section with getgems and how it's best invention when in reality it's not. No one going to use crypto messaging app when there are bigger competitors such as facebook, whatsapp, skype, slack, snapchat etc. It sounds more like you're just trying to get people to buy these scam so you can dump your bags (which you bought during ICO).

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
reRaise

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:42:34 AM

Don't be jealous now, the app is evolving into the a killer app, it might not be your cup of thee but in the instant messaging world GetGems is the most innovative IM ever existed right now.

The feature Telegrams CEO tweeted about is developed by GetGems and he knows it, if you use Julia she says that she is powered by GetGems, even Coinbase mentions GetGems.

It just has the best business model suited for the average person that's why it's getting recognised, it's innovating on top of an existing framework instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

there is nothing jealous to be about, its a shitcoin which tries again to fool investors and other people. GetGems is a premined shit and almost everyone knows it already

Are you going to cry now, having an immature meltdown all of the sudden, slightly a sign of jealousy though. GetGems actually proves there can be projects aside Bitcoin which are flexing Bitcoins innovations to the outside world and i'm glad it is easy to promote outside the dark Crypto realm cus everyone is familiar with it and using it just makes sense. If you have a Coinbase account give Julia a try you will like it Kiss
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:48:44 AM

there is nothing jealous to be about, its a shitcoin which tries again to fool investors and other people. GetGems is a premined shit and almost everyone knows it already

Are you going to cry now, having an immature meltdown all of the sudden, slightly a sign of jealousy though. GetGems actually proves there can be projects aside Bitcoin which are flexing Bitcoins innovations to the outside world and i'm glad it is easy to promote outside the dark Crypto realm cus everyone is familiar with it and using it just makes sense. If you have a Coinbase account give Julia a try you will like it Kiss

GetGemz is copycat of Gliph. It's not innovative nor creative..just stolen idea of someone else and dev is trying to get rich from it.

GetGemz even stole their logo (diamond shape) FFS

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:51:54 AM

I'm actually happy to see one company GetGems here improving and delivering. I know competitors (if any) don't like to see such a great accomplishment but don't try to come here trying to censor actual worthy news and if there are more their should be more Threads cus i'm damn tired of all the bullshit Threads people fighting and blaming.

There is twitter to spread your news. stop spamming altcoin section with getgems and how it's best invention when in reality it's not. No one going to use crypto messaging app when there are bigger competitors such as facebook, whatsapp, skype, slack, snapchat etc. It sounds more like you're just trying to get people to buy these scam so you can dump your bags (which you bought during ICO).

You are clearly showing an envious resentment of someones achievements, i can easily tell GetGems success is not in your favor.

no, I just want you to stop spamming altcoin section with GetGemz. You have your own thread..go post there dude. It's as annoying as the guy who kept creating Monero thread

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:56:40 AM

You are clearly showing an envious resentment of someones achievements, i can easily tell GetGems success is not in your favor.

no, I just want you to stop spamming altcoin section with GetGemz. You have your own thread..go post there dude. It's as annoying as the guy who kept creating Monero thread

What.  The.   Hell.  Are.  You.    Talking.  About?

This is the altcoin discussion section HOW POSSIBLY COULD THIS BE SPAM...
reRaise

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:01:02 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 08:12:14 AM by reRaise

GetGemz is copycat of Gliph. It's not innovative nor creative..just stolen idea of someone else and dev is trying to get rich from it.

GetGemz even stole their logo (diamond shape) FFS

GetGems scores much better innovative wise than Gliph and Gems the diamond shape suits GetGems app better making it more catchy, Gliph isn't an attractive name. GetGems might be similar in logo but thats because of its attractive name and in specs it has great things to offer.

- It's the only wallet/messenger paying users in different ways for being social, these rewards are great for especially kids and teens. It's the only messenger that pays users like this. More reward models will be applied, even better than the existing once.

- It will introduce the possibility to pay each other in group chat, like making it rain on everyone and tipping users individually, which i think is a very exciting innovation which didn't existed before in instant messengers, it opens a new door for interaction.

- It has a slick in build shop to spend rewards on https://i.imgur.com/bFau8KH.jpg

- It developed an easy and fun gateway for Telegram users to buy & sell Bitcoin through Coinbase from within the app. https://i.imgur.com/8CJ3R0V.jpg

- It will start the "attention economy" introducing different advertisement models where advertisers must pay the user directly for their attention, rather than the gatekeepers of a social network, like FB or Google.

- It has the most convenient and noob friendly way of using Bitcoin combined with a pretty design.

- It has been awarded as the most visionary social media solution by Citi, http://www.citigroup.com/citi/news/2015/150528a.htm

- Coinbase is supporting GetGems latest feature and it's one of the most top rated https://www.coinbase.com/apps/55aeb83f69702d2db5000056

You are just scared you might miss the boat, GetGems has just the best business model. Coinbase and Pavel Durov just approved this by supporting it, even Bitcoiners approved it. It's nearly impossible for an alt to be on Bitcoins front page on multiple occassions, this shows they are appreciating what GetGems is doing. You are just talking nonsense.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:10:02 AM

I think people if they don't want to go too deep with a Getgems should think of it as decentralised social that rewards it's users rather than the owners of social media. It's not a threat to any other coin especially Bitcoin.

Why would anyone who supported alts and Bitcoin generally not be cheering this on to succeed? unless as I suspect you are simply here to pump and dump coins and make a buck.

Plus no one is asking anyone to buy anything. I have had the app since the beginning, I got a bonus for moving wallets over but basically I now have just over $20 in my wallet for doing nothing other than downloading the app. If people hate free money then sure don't download it. Haha
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:31:01 AM

I think people if they don't want to go too deep with a Getgems should think of it as decentralised social that rewards it's users rather than the owners of social media. It's not a threat to any other coin especially Bitcoin.

Why would anyone who supported alts and Bitcoin generally not be cheering this on to succeed? unless as I suspect you are simply here to pump and dump coins and make a buck.

Plus no one is asking anyone to buy anything. I have had the app since the beginning, I got a bonus for moving wallets over but basically I now have just over $20 in my wallet for doing nothing other than downloading the app. If people hate free money then sure don't download it. Haha

Dude. I installed this app the day it came out..not only that I got all my friends to installed it. How many of them are using it? NONE. Why? because it has no use. No one is going to install an app to earn pennies...if people want to use social messaging app they'll use the one that most of their friends use SUCH AS FACEFCKINGBOOK.

Ask your dev to come up with better marketing plan than spamming altcoin discussion with GetGemz and stealing other people idea and then going as far as telling people how it's best invention since sliced bread.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
reRaise

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:36:25 AM

Dude. I installed this app the day it came out..not only that I got all my friends to installed it. How many of them are using it? NONE. Why? because it has no use. No one is going to install an app to earn pennies...if people want to use social messaging app they'll use the one that most of their friends use SUCH AS FACEFCKINGBOOK.

Ask your dev to come up with better marketing plan than spamming altcoin discussion with GetGemz and stealing other people idea and then going as far as telling people how it's best invention since sliced bread.

How about all my friends use GetGems now, and all the latest rate on Google play are 5 stars, and facebook messenger not offering Bitcoin or doesn't reward you for using it? The app has progressed tremendously since day one, day one whatsapp was shit aswell which still gets updated 6 years later.

Trust me GetGems dev is great at marketing and nobody is spamming here or else admin would have deleted the Thread, it's just that GetGems is doing well lately.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:50:57 AM

How about all my friends use GetGems now, and all the latest rate on Google play are 5 stars, and facebook messenger not offering Bitcoin or doesn't reward you for using it? The app has progressed tremendously since day one, day one whatsapp was shit aswell which still gets updated 6 years later.

Trust me GetGems dev is great at marketing and nobody is spamming here or else admin would have deleted the Thread, it's just that GetGems is doing well lately.

If paying people to send message had any benefit it would've been implemented in many apps by now. People want good messaging app not some pretty looking diamond that pays you less than half a penny to send a message...it's just another way to lure people to use your app..that's all. Not going to get too far I can tell you right now. All those downloads are from bagholders who bought during ICO and now they're waiting for next pump while trying to get other people to hold their bags.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
reRaise

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:10:12 AM

If paying people to send message had any benefit it would've been implemented in many apps by now. People want good messaging app not some pretty looking diamond that pays you less than half a penny to send a message...it's just another way to lure people to use your app..that's all. Not going to get too far I can tell you right now. All those downloads are from bagholders who bought during ICO and now they're waiting for next pump while trying to get other people to hold their bags.

Rewarding users has always been part of making a successful business, you see it everywhere even in Bitcoin and in lots of apps, it seems that you are very uninformed. Although until Bitcoin technology it wasn't possible to reward instant messaging users with money in such an easy way and Getgems is the first messenger in succeeding in this. For you, you are just too much obsessed with pump and dumping alts that it has taken over your brain.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:46:17 AM

Rewarding users has always been part of making a successful business, you see it everywhere even in Bitcoin and in lots of apps, it seems that you are very uninformed. Although until Bitcoin technology it wasn't possible to reward instant messaging users with money in such an easy way and Getgems is the first messenger in succeeding in this. For you, you are just too much obsessed with pump and dumping alts that it has taken over your brain.

pls go. don't pin this on me..you're the one who said "You'll miss the boat". What the hell that means? Obviously you didn't mean I would miss downloading this app because app would be in the market forever...you were referring to pump now you're acting all innocent and telling me how great rewarding user is...I"m sure users are dying to earn pennies so they can donate it to homeless.

Obviously your dev is as stupid as you since he didn't plan it through and now you're coming here defending getgemz..should be renamed to getwrecked looking at bagholders it left after its ICO

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:47:28 AM

Ok now you have moved from it's a scam to it will fail. cool, that's your opinion. But you can't be against this app unless you are against alt coins which you dont seem to be, cause umm you're here and posting about them.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:57:21 AM

ok I worked out Unusualfacts30 bizarre hate of Getgems while happily posting all about other alts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902788.msg10056025#msg10056025

Seems he thinks Mangocoinz (a project I think is fun and I have nothing against) which is simply a coin in an app you can send, no messenger, nothing else with some serious security issues when it was first out is somehow a great project but Getgems isn't .......trolling fail. Lol

Get back to us when the CEO of Telegram tweets about Mangocoinz and major banks vote Mangocoinz as most promising tech.....too funny.
reRaise

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:49:41 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 02:07:29 PM by reRaise

ok I worked out Unusualfacts30 bizarre hate of Getgems while happily posting all about other alts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902788.msg10056025#msg10056025

Seems he thinks Mangocoinz (a project I think is fun and I have nothing against) which is simply a coin in an app you can send, no messenger, nothing else with some serious security issues when it was first out is somehow a great project but Getgems isn't .......trolling fail. Lol

Get back to us when the CEO of Telegram tweets about Mangocoinz and major banks vote Mangocoinz as most promising tech.....too funny.

This guy Unusualfacts30 is hypocrite clown, here is where it gets interesting. See where he is clearly in favor of an iOS device.

Read the roadmap:

Making an iPhone version of MangoCoinz.
-Getting as many developers integrating MangoCoinz into their system. These include online services, mobile and online games etc. This is achieved with our easy to use API that is already in place. Contact us for more info.
-Improving MangoCoinz usability and security which is a constant process.

Future of this coin is really promising.

Introduce your family/relative/friends to mangoz and difficulty will start increasing and as a result price would also increase. Hopefully by the time difficulty increases to 1coin/day development will be done and we can sell mangoz for $100.  Grin. I know I'm not selling mine before that.

Now check his recent comment, where he suddenly is trying to bash iphones iOS, just because GetGems has an iOS wallet.

Last time I checked 85% of GLOBAL OS was Android not some garbage iOS. It's probably over 90% by now.

So question isn't why someone isn't creating iOS wallet...better question is why some of them are even wasting their time creating iOS wallet instead of focusing on things that matter.

and to be honest after Steve Jobs they're heading downhill and I won't be surprised if people completely stop buying their products by 2017

iOS was cool thing back in 2006 but now it's just waste of money and any dev creating wallet for iOS shouldn't even be called Dev.

I'm selling all those coins that you listed who have iOS wallet. (excluding Bitcoin)

Thanks for reminding me how shitty iOS is.

Unusualfact30 you have just proved what kind of a jerk you are, hating on hard working devs with retarded arguments while you back up the same arguments in the Thread of your fav coin which you now are complaining about here. Good luck with your 'mangocoinz'.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: