Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Marketplace Look Like in Local Boards?  (Read 630 times)
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:26:35 AM

Any bilingual speakers that use both English and local forums that can give a bit of input here? I've recently noticed while trading accounts that some users sell their accounts on this forum, despite posting entirely on local subforums. Are prices much different just by going to a different part of the website, or do people frequently buy the same things we do on here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 11:28:28 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 12:15:11 PM by LaudaM

I've looked at the German section recently. Well you do have to realize that there is a major price difference between the US and Europe and UK. Obviously this is going to result with even more differences when we look at country specific prices. I would say that the US would be the cheapest and that one should get their stuff from it (if you can avoid high importing tax and whatnot).
For accounts this is different. Like I've previously said, it has probably got to do with the wealth of the people (1st - 3rd world countries). I haven't seen any accounts being sold on the Croatian section (yet).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:54:48 AM

I've recently noticed while trading accounts that some users sell their accounts on this forum, despite posting entirely on local subforums. Are prices much different just by going to a different part of the website, or do people frequently buy the same things we do on here?

There are no accounts sold in the spanish marketplace so your question pretty much doesn't apply there.
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:53:31 PM

I've looked at the German section recently. Well you do have to realize that there is a major price difference between the US and Europe and UK. Obviously this is going to result with even more differences when we look at country specific prices. I would say that the US would be the cheapest and that one should get their stuff from it (if you can avoid high importing tax and whatnot).
For accounts this is different. Like I've previously said, it has probably got to do with the wealth of the people (1st - 3rd world countries). I haven't seen any accounts being sold on the Croatian section (yet).

Yeah, my assumption was that buying accounts, codes, etc. That people generate themselves would typically be cheaper in local boards. However, I didn't expect that tangible goods would be cheapest in US. I figured that since many goods are produced overseas, and overseas sellers have a lower standard of living typically, they would sell items for cheaper in their local area.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:39:27 AM

Just to let you know, you are not allowed to browse the local boards if you do not speak the language of the local board as your primary language. You also are not able to use any tools like google translate.

If you do then you will be banned from the forum and all the bitcoin ever sent to you will get double spent. (I am glad you posted here instead of trying to look for yourself)
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:02:46 AM

Just to let you know, you are not allowed to browse the local boards if you do not speak the language of the local board as your primary language. You also are not able to use any tools like google translate.

If you do then you will be banned from the forum and all the bitcoin ever sent to you will get double spent. (I am glad you posted here instead of trying to look for yourself)

errr one can't use google translate to post, or post with broken local idiomatic, but of course you can browse and google translate the local forums Huh

Or any part of the forum, even if you are perma banned
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:32:44 AM

errr one can't use google translate to post, or post with broken local idiomatic, but of course you can browse and google translate the local forums Huh

Or any part of the forum, even if you are perma banned

lol ACCTseller post is a sarcasm. Why bother create a thread like this in Meta when you can browse and google translate the local forums yourself?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████