Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Share Hub - a safer choice  (Read 819 times)
btcsharehub (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:52:42 AM

BTC Share Hub is a forum open to all bitcoin users who are willing to donate, invest and or, trade with bitcoins safely.

We are a non-profit group driven only by the passion for bitcoins.

Hi guys, I am Leon from BTC Share Hub team(?).. well it's just me for now.

I have created a forum for bitcoin users to safely trade with one another and build long-term good relationships with one another.

I have noticed how sites where you can sell products or services for bitcoins were taking 'fees' and all that..

I just wanted to take that 'fees' part off the equation and allow two parties to directly sell/trade/donate with one another.

Although this is just a 'forum', I have enabled the site to allow users to connect their user ID with various social media accounts like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

So this is how the whole system works.

When registering, users can 'connect' their SNS accounts to BTC Share Hub.

This allows users to login directly with their SNS accounts to BTC Share Hub.

Upon registration, our BTC Share Hub team will begin checking up on the new user's SNS profiles.

Our team measures if the new user's SNS profiles are valid accounts.

Once SNS accounts are verified to be indeed the new user's valid accounts,

our team adds reputation levels to the new user's profile.

This means that members only have to check up on each other's reputation level in order to measure their risks of trading with other members.

This can be done by simply clicking on each other's username.

Basically, it serves as the 'reputation thread' which works here at bitcointalk.org.. but instead in a more user-friendly and official way..

It is great for any new members to bitcoin who are seriously looking for donations/investments or sell/buy products & services.

Measure your risks and conduct safe transactions now!

your feedbacks are much needed.

http://btcshare.at.ua/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:17:14 PM

This is a great innovations beautifully placed on a well designed website but your domain http://btcshare.at.ua seems to be hosted on a free sub domain name. If that assertion is true I think it will be risky to invest my money there.
btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:49:45 AM

As of now I am focusing on instagram [coin_share] to attract bitcoin users.
The site is still under maintenance and will soon be officially launched once I have enough investments and once I have re-designed our logo, interface etc

Thanks for your feedback it is really much appreciated!  Cheesy

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:05:17 AM

The site is still under maintenance and will soon be officially launched once I have enough investments and once I have re-designed our logo, interface etc

This is no doubt a great website in the making kindly keep us posted as regards the official launching time and date more so instagram would have giving the website some exposure before lunch.

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 09:44:31 AM

This is no doubt a great website in the making kindly keep us posted as regards the official launching time and date more so instagram would have giving the website some exposure before lunch.

The site will officially be launched when the forum has at least 40 pre-registered members (we have 6 right now). It should all be done by mid-August. Thanks for the feedback! Smiley

btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

Hey guys  Wink

Please come and join BTC Share Hub to conduct successful tradings / donations / investing with bitcoins.

All we have is passion for bitcoins and your supports are what keeps our passion alive.

Let's not worry about scams, frauds, and other unlawful activities in regards to Bitcoins.

Thank you!

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

Hey guys  Wink

Please come and join BTC Share Hub to conduct successful tradings / donations / investing with bitcoins.

All we have is passion for bitcoins and your supports are what keeps our passion alive.

Let's not worry about scams, frauds, and other unlawful activities in regards to Bitcoins.

Thank you!
I could just signup right away but shared subdomain name and hosting does not appeal to me, I will wait till you moved the website to your own domain that has whois look up.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

Hey guys  Wink

Thank you!
I could just signup right away but shared subdomain name and hosting does not appeal to me, I will wait till you moved the website to your own domain that has whois look up.
That is the exactly what i was trying to tell OP you dont have to build more fame for google.
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:55:14 PM

I tried to sign up for interest but it states the email address is being used by another member. Will pm you.
btcsharehub (OP)

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:40:45 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys I will try to host it as soon as I have re-designed some interfaces.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: