Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinfloor - Established Exchange development - Paypoint integration  (Read 1195 times)
Coinfloor (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:14:39 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 10:51:32 PM by grue

I dropped a coin on the floor.

It was virtual so no probs Sad

moderator note: impersonator
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 10:43:32 AM

I'm pretty sure coinfloor has an older account here on Bitcointalk, so be wary of investing in this "project".
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:05:37 PM

I'm pretty sure coinfloor has an older account here on Bitcointalk, so be wary of investing in this "project".

Firstly thank you for your due dilligence, we have no previous older accounts on Bitcointalk. 

During Coinfloor's creation we had a link with "nefario" who I believe was a member on this forum but this person no longer has any link with the Coinfloor exchange.
I am also thinking in the same direction as jdebunt, there should be a link back from the old account to the new account even if the person is no longer with you.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:36:42 PM

Firstly thank you for your due dilligence, we have no previous older accounts on Bitcointalk. 

During Coinfloor's creation we had a link with "nefario" who I believe was a member on this forum but this person no longer has any link with the Coinfloor exchange.
I am also thinking in the same direction as jdebunt, there should be a link back from the old account to the new account even if the person is no longer with you.

Why would we link to the personal account of an ex employee that hasn't been with the exchange for a significant period of time?
That question is simple, it is because he is more recognized here than you based on ranks and time spent here and his past effect on Coinfloor rings bell and echo.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:08:32 AM

Funding:

Through this funding opportunity we aim to raise £185,000 to develop, test and implement the necessary software for the Paypoint terminals and develop and distribute the necessary training material for Paypoint operators.

I think the required fund is enormous and it could actually take time to get there unless you directly seek for fund from your targeted countries UK and Romania.

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:27:20 AM

Funding:

Through this funding opportunity we aim to raise £185,000 to develop, test and implement the necessary software for the Paypoint terminals and develop and distribute the necessary training material for Paypoint operators.

I think the required fund is enormous and it could actually take time to get there unless you directly seek for fund from your targeted countries UK and Romania.

We are also sourcing funding from here in the UK.
Alright that is nice and could make you to reach your goal faster.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:57:42 PM

Hi, can OP contact me through "other" way than forum? Once will receive message through private group which we sharing i will be able to vouch for this NEW ACCOUNT of Coinfloor.

In meantime i suggest be carefull.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:54:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 07:06:35 PM by gentlemand

How is this going to avoid the curse of UK banking?

Paypoint will drop you like a rock the moment any of their banking partners start grunting in disgust at their network being involved with Bitcoin. I'd give it a few weeks at best.

This has happened multiple times before despite some promising starts. Nothing has changed in this aspect and there's very little you can do about it to reassure potential investors as it's totally out of your hands.

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:07:32 PM

The coinfloor exchange has now been running for over 1 1/2 years.

Dont think we are about to shut down in the next few weeks  Smiley

Not you, Paypoint. They'll get rid of you in a second as soon as the people they bank with realise they're now in the Bitcoin business. Paypoint can't afford to rock the boat. No business has sustained a UK bank account from anyone involved in BTC.

And if you have VC funding and a former MD of Goldman Sachs on board why are you touting for BTC from a bunch of sad sacks like us?
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:15:30 PM

Riiiight.

Well anyone thinking of taking the plunge would be certifiable not to first send a link to this thread here

http://support.coinfloor.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new

and see what they come back with. Let's see something on the Coinfloor blog too but I don't think it's going to do the corporate image much good.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:58:44 PM

Hi, can OP contact me through "other" way than forum? Once will receive message through private group which we sharing i will be able to vouch for this NEW ACCOUNT of Coinfloor.

In meantime i suggest be carefull.

Message left for you, hope your happy now  Wink

And thank you for your investment, Im sure it will serve you well in the near future.

Sorry but if u real coinfloor then i should receive something using our coinfloor group. because i didnt receive anything please provide screenshot in a meantime will have to message real coinfloor founder using same group and notify him about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: