Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 06:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC in NEED  (Read 1559 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:27:04 PM

The OP is able to offer the following collateral:
There are Mining Accounts on MiningSweden - unknown GH/s
GenesisMining - .7 TH/s
Zeushhash - ~38 GH/x
Hashflare.io - unknown GH/x
 -Bitcoincloudservice.com- - unknown GH/s

I did not inquire regarding the "unknown" GH/s accounts because I am not familiar enough with the sites in order to accept them as collateral. The OP claims to have two accounts on GenesisMining, one with .7 TH/s and one with 5 TH/s, however he is not willing to provide the 5 TH/s account as collateral. Additionally he did not respond to questions regarding if the GenesisMining accounts were "one year" or "lifetime" accounts.

He also offered 3,000 DOGE and an undisclosed number of titcoins as collateral

Now he wants to lend me only 0.5 BTC for the Account Here is my adress:12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk

Account information incoming
I have agreed to lend DavieT1337 .5 BTC for 30 days, and will hold a GenesisMining - .7 TH/s (lifetime) account as collateral, and the payout address will be set to the repayment address.

Once he sends the account details to me (or a trusted escrow if he so wishes) and I am able to secure the account, then I will fund the loan. He will need to send me the details via forum PM

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:45:31 PM

GenesisMining - .7 TH/s
Zeushhash - ~38 GH/x

I did not inquire regarding the "unknown" GH/s accounts because I am not familiar enough with the sites in order to accept them as collateral. The OP claims to have two accounts on GenesisMining, one with .7 TH/s and one with 5 TH/s, however he is not willing to provide the 5 TH/s account as collateral. Additionally he did not respond to questions regarding if the GenesisMining accounts were "one year" or "lifetime" accounts.

Now he wants to lend me only 0.5 BTC for the Account Here is my adress:12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk

I have agreed to lend DavieT1337 .5 BTC for 30 days, and will hold a GenesisMining - .7 TH/s (lifetime) account as collateral, and the payout address will be set to the repayment address.

Once he sends the account details to me (or a trusted escrow if he so wishes) and I am able to secure the account, then I will fund the loan. He will need to send me the details via forum PM
DavieT1337 has sent me his account details, however GenesisMining is not allowing me to change the email address associated with the account, when I informed him of this and that I would need control over his email, he replied that he was going to sleep (implying that he is not interested in allowing me control over the email address associated with the account). I informed him that he should change the password on his account and change the payout address.

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
DavieT1337 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

GenesisMining - .7 TH/s
Zeushhash - ~38 GH/x

Quicksellers tries to scam me again - He also treid to get an collateral worth 2000$ giving a Loan Amount of 1 BTC in First. After giving him the Collateral he just dont sends u the Coins - Instead he wants to rip off the Account.

DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:52:02 PM

PUSH  Roll Eyes

Still in need of 1 BTC Loan like listed in first post.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:52:53 PM

Quicksellers tries to scam me again - He also treid to get an collateral worth 2000$ giving a Loan Amount of 1 BTC in First. After giving him the Collateral he just dont sends u the Coins - Instead he wants to rip off the Account.

again? when did he first tried to scam you? I've gone through your post history and I didn't find anything.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:53:04 PM

GenesisMining - .7 TH/s
Zeushhash - ~38 GH/x

Who would believe you? I even have a doubt of you as trying to scam coz of asking a loan and buying 6btc at the same time. You are accusing a trusted member here saying you are more trusted than him?
DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:05:44 PM

GenesisMining - .7 TH/s
Zeushhash - ~38 GH/x

Who would believe you? I even have a doubt of you as trying to scam coz of asking a loan and buying 6btc at the same time. You are accusing a trusted member here saying you are more trusted than him?

Iam in need of BTC. In case of that i want to buy BTC for my own Money, as well as an lend amount of max 1 BTC. There is no scam from my site - I know, im New and not Legendary status. But he tried yesterday to get my Mining account worth 2000$ for the Loan of 1BTC. i Can give Skypelog aswell.

Anyway. Please guys be serious. I addmited Quickseller to use an Escrow Service , free, like Sebastian from Bitcointalk. He rejected sending the Coins to a third party. So i go first. After he received everything (Account Details of an Account worth 0.7 BTC) he dindt send me 0.5 BTC.

In case of that - I think Quickseller is just another "maybe timeable trusted User" which will be gone with the big "hoook" leavin his Account dead...

Roll Eyes Seen already twice  Shocked

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

After he received everything (Account Details of an Account worth 0.7 BTC) he dindt send me 0.5 BTC.

Ofcourse he wont send the coins until your genesis account is secured by him, and that account wont accept change email so why he should send the coins and after that you will only claim the account back?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: