Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First BTCJam loan request. Don't know what to think  (Read 606 times)
SixChristoph (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:56:17 AM

Hi everybody, I just made my first loan request on BtcJam. My creditscore is low and I really can't do anything about it, because I can't verify my bank account, looks like it is difficult for bulgarian residentials. I really don't know what to think and wanted to ask you guys if someone has more experience than me. Cheers!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:44:50 PM

What is your rating ? A ? B ? C ? Verifying all exept the Bank account should give a good rating AFAIK .something like B+ , that's decent and you will getyour loan for sure however if you are looking for huge amounts you will most likely won't get anything unless you loaned before and gave back your old loans , that increase  trust

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SixChristoph (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:03:15 PM

My creditscore is D. I have verified everything except my bank account/credit card and my PayPal account, because the one I'm currently using is just two months old...
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:06:03 PM

My creditscore is D. I have verified everything except my bank account/credit card and my PayPal account, because the one I'm currently using is just two months old...

Oh well you didn't mention all those on the OP . you have to verify all those people won't trust you otherwise , at least Credit & Paypal account mate otherwise no one is going to loan you anything . IF it's a small amount you could try here on "Lending" section (but make sure you iwll give a  valid collateral otherwise you will get negative trust) .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:11:23 PM

BTCJam is horrible on loaning.  I wish I could see percent of defaults.   If someone runs with the BTC the loaner is responsible to take legal action.   Some can be in different countries, some just don't care, scammer, there are just a lot that WILL default.

I suggest OP going to a bank get a proper loan put down collateral.  And I suggest others not loaning on BTCJam.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Hi everybody, I just made my first loan request on BtcJam. My creditscore is low and I really can't do anything about it, because I can't verify my bank account, looks like it is difficult for bulgarian residentials. I really don't know what to think and wanted to ask you guys if someone has more experience than me. Cheers!

BTCjam is not so efficient and I can't recommend to use their services + with D rating will nobody lend you anything..how much you need and are you able to provide valid collateral?

maybe will be better to create loan request on this board. check this section: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending
SixChristoph (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:36:13 PM

BTCjam is not so efficient and I can't recommend to use their services + with D rating will nobody lend you anything..how much you need and are you able to provide valid collateral?

maybe will be better to create loan request on this board. check this section: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending

Thanks, but I have already tried and that was not good decision, nobody will trust me here too because I am newbie.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:47:28 PM

Thanks, but I have already tried and that was not good decision, nobody will trust me here too because I am newbie.

They will not trust you anymore over there... then here.   Here people ask for things like collateral and yes new person asking for loan=bad in most cases.

Can you link you your BTCJam loan?  We can look at it but honestly I doubt anyone sends you anything.

Again I suggest getting a regular loan from a bank.
SixChristoph (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:01:44 PM

They will not trust you anymore over there... then here.   Here people ask for things like collateral and yes new person asking for loan=bad in most cases.

Can you link you your BTCJam loan?  We can look at it but honestly I doubt anyone sends you anything.

https://btcjam.com/listings/48378-need-an-investitor this is the loan request. Anyway, thank you for the opinion.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

They will not trust you anymore over there... then here.   Here people ask for things like collateral and yes new person asking for loan=bad in most cases.

Can you link you your BTCJam loan?  We can look at it but honestly I doubt anyone sends you anything.

https://btcjam.com/listings/48378-need-an-investitor this is the loan request. Anyway, thank you for the opinion.

I suggest reading and saving up to buy BTC.  Honestly your reason is problematic.   "I am in the world of bitcoins for almost 3 years, buying them regularly for different purposes(trading, gambling, investing...)"

Here are the investor hardball questions:

If you have been part of for bitcoin for the past 3 year... what would you be changing now that would make you successful that in your past 3 years has left where you need to borrow 1 single coin?

You mention gambling and investing in a sentence together.  How much of this money is going twords gambling?

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:24:53 PM

how much do you have to pay back? i mean the profit part how much is the profit

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
SixChristoph (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

They will not trust you anymore over there... then here.   Here people ask for things like collateral and yes new person asking for loan=bad in most cases.

Can you link you your BTCJam loan?  We can look at it but honestly I doubt anyone sends you anything.

I suggest reading and saving up to buy BTC.  Honestly your reason is problematic.   "I am in the world of bitcoins for almost 3 years, buying them regularly for different purposes(trading, gambling, investing...)"

Here are the investor hardball questions:

If you have been part of for bitcoin for the past 3 year... what would you be changing now that would make you successful that in your past 3 years has left where you need to borrow 1 single coin?

You mention gambling and investing in a sentence together.  How much of this money is going twords gambling?

I have spent around 30mbtc for gambling which is not much.
SixChristoph (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:35:47 PM

I'll pay back around 1.7 btc divided in 9 weekly payments of 0.19, which equals to 70% profit.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

I'll pay back around 1.7 btc divided in 9 weekly payments of 0.19, which equals to 70% profit.

Honestly your better off saving and just buying.  Some advice though to hopefully help.  First stop gambling, you will never win long term.  Second on investing go slow see how it goes, you can lose a lot if investing wrong.

I (and I would guess others) would ask why do you need the BTC right now?   70 percent interest is likely more then you will make with  the 1 btc.  Your better off not taking this load, and saving and buying btc on your own.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 04:19:48 PM

My suggestion is that you close your borrowing offer and leave BTCjam because it is quite likely that you'll scam.
Try borrowing here instead, with valid collateral of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: